pregnant, all right.
你之前拒绝
You've said no before
参加证人保护计划 但是
to going into the Witness Protection Scheme, but...
我不想要
I don't want it.
考虑一下 好吗 全新的公♥寓♥
Think about it, yeah? A new flat.
-有安全的新电♥话♥号♥码 -还有新的名字
- A new secure phone number. - And a new name.
但我不想变成别人 我只想做我自己
When I don't want to be someone else, just me.
我父亲打我 把我锁在房♥间里
My dad beat me and he locked me in a room.
就因为我穿了短裙
For wearing a skirt.
当初我爬出窗户逃跑的时候
When I climbed out that window,
我就该逼芭娜兹和我一起走的
I should have made Banaz climb out with me.
我要换副更清楚的眼镜了
I need better glasses.
年纪大了 小污渍
Getting old, Smudge.
-是啊 又老又执着 -这是新的通话记录
- Yeah, old and obsessed. - It's phone calls. New ones.
第19页
Page 19.
这里有翻译
There's the translation, there.
...我们修理了水管
...and we fixed the pipe.
你检查了吗 还有 你把...
Did you check it? And did you put the...
你把冰柜放回露台上了吗
Did you put the freezer back on top of the patio?
你把冰柜放回露台上了吗
Did you put the freezer back on top of the patio?
冰柜 我看到过
The freezer, I've seen it.
你去拿录像带 我去把电视机搬出来
You get the video and I'll bring the TV out.
破抽屉
Fucking thing!
伯明翰航拍 伯明翰航拍
Birmingham Aerials. Birmingham Aerials.
这里
Here.
是亚历山德拉公路
It was Alexandra Road.
我记得是快天黑的时候
And it was towards the end of the day, I remember that.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
那个露台上有个冰柜
There's a freezer out on that... that patio!
那时很晚了 我确定很晚了
It was late. I'm sure it was late.
那里 那里 那里 我刚快进过了
There, there, there! I've just gone past it.
等等 那里 那里
Wait, wait, wait. There, there.
就是那里
There!
她有个昵称 纳斯卡
She had a nickname. Naska.
意思是娇弱 温柔得像是
It means delicate like... softness, like...
新生的羊羔
like a new-born lamb.
她是那么美 永远都看不够
She was so beautiful. You know, you could look at her forever.
我们还小的时候 我总是惹各种麻烦
When we was little, I was getting in all kinds of trouble.
但是芭娜兹是那么乖巧
But Banaz was so good.
那么善良
So kind.
我不敢相信我的孩子永远没法认识她了
I can't believe my baby's never gonna know her.
我本来以为她会在那个冰柜里 但冰柜门掉落了
I thought she might be in that fridge, but the door's off.
我原本向上帝祈祷能在这里找到她
I was praying to God we'd find her here.
直到我看到这个
Till I saw it.
那个法医考古学家告诉她
She was all right until a forensic archaeologist said
他一次只能移除4英尺的土壤后 她就崩溃了
he could only remove four inches of soil at a time.
这里什么也没有 抱歉
There's nothing here. I'm sorry.
再挖一个小时 半个小时
Another hour. Half an hour.
拜托了
Please.
她被放在水里的石头下面
She's in the water, under the stones.
被埋在一人深的地方
She's buried to the height of a man.
他们提到一个行李箱
They talk about a suitcase.
我需要那些灯
Gonna need those lights!
他们有可能之后回来转移了尸体
They could have come back later and moved the body.
-天啊 -我的天
- Ugh, God. - Jesus Christ.
这应该就是你要找的行李箱
I think that I've found the corner of your suitcase.
这里有个东西的边缘 可能是水管
There's an edge of something that might be a pipe.
该死
Oh, shit!
-水管破了 -把水关掉
- It's broken! - Turn the water off!
-水会把所有的证据冲刷掉的 -快关掉
- It's washing away all my evidence! - Get it off!
关掉
Turn it off!
快去关水 行吗
Get to the water, will you?
他们把水关了吗
Are they turning it off?
"在水里 石头下面"
"In the water, under the stones."
小污渍 你做到了 你找到她了
Well, Smudge, you did it. You found her.
有像是她头发的东西从箱子里溢出来
There's what looks like hair spilling out of the suitcase.
我们料想到了
Yeah, we were expecting that.
我得说 我不能保证我们能把她搬出来
I have to say I'm not sure we'll be able to get her out.
我觉得她可能会散架 可以把解剖刀递给我吗
I think she might just fall apart. Can you pass me a scalpel?
你能告诉我她的死因吗
If you can get me cause of death...
这看起来像是捆绑痕迹
That looks like a ligature.
检测DNA的可能性呢
What chance of DNA?
要是我们能在这里找出她的DNA 我都很惊讶了
I'd be surprised if we could get hers out of this mess,
更别说其他人的了
let alone anyone else's.
什么样的人才会觉得
What kind of people think
世界上还会有别的事物
that anything in the world
能比自己子女的生命更重要
is more important than their own children's lives?
那些认为失去荣誉 生命就毫无价值的人
People for whom life is worthless without honour.
-你是在为他们辩解吗 -绝对不是
- Are you defending them? - Not at all.
但是你必须要理解
But you must understand,
他们保护家族的荣誉
they protect the honour of the family name,
是因为不这样 就没人会与他们的孩子结婚
because otherwise nobody will marry their children.
而他们的孩子将会挨饿
And their children will starve.
在这里就不会 在这个国家就不会
Not here. Not in this country.
不然我为什么带我的家人来这
Why do you think I bring my family here?
她家族中的男人都是白♥痴♥
The men in her family are all such idiots.
他们认为芭娜兹是个轻浮的女孩
They think Banaz is a loose girl.
他们担心人们会说三道四
They worry people will talk.
但是看看他们对自己的家人都做了什么
But look at what they have done to their own family.
看看他们造成的影响
Look at the waste.
全国上下都在讨论他们
They are on every tongue in the country.
他们的行为给整个库尔德人社区带来了耻辱
Their actions brings disgrace to the entire Kurdish community.
他们给我们所有人抹黑
They dishonour us all.
听听这个
Listen to this.
"艾瑞叔叔带着行李箱"
"Uncle Ari carried the suitcase."
艾瑞带着行李箱
Ari carried the suitcase.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们抓到他的马脚了
We got him.
艾瑞·马赫莫德 现起诉你
Ari Mahmod, you are being charged
于2006年1月24日当天或之前
that on or before the 24th of January, 2006,
谋杀了芭娜兹·马赫莫德
that you did murder Banaz Mahmod,
此案属于中♥央♥刑事法庭管辖权内
within the jurisdiction of the Central Criminal Court,
违反普通法
contrary to common law.
我母亲生病了
My mother is ill.
如果你现在认罪 马赫莫德
If you plead guilty now, Mohammed,
也许你会获刑15年 而不是25年
you'll get perhaps 15 years, instead of 25.
我没有杀她
I did not kill her.
我去了伯明翰
I went to Birmingham.
我帮忙将她埋了
I helped to put her in the earth.
我们把石头撬起来
We pulled up the stones.
挖了洞 我把行李箱扔了进去
We dug the hole. I dropped the suitcase.
行李箱把水管砸破了 水涌了出来
It broke the pipe, and the water came.
就这样
That's all.
从现在开始 你一定要跟我说真话 这很重要
It's important, going forward, that you always tell me the truth.
在我的国家 我这是替天行道
In my own country, I have done justice.
是真的
That's the truth.
在我的国家 如果我还能回家
In my own country, if ever I go home...
他们会像迎接英雄一样欢迎我
..they will greet me as a hero.
你还好吗
You all right?
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
你能告诉我葬礼怎么样吗
Do you want to tell me what happened at the funeral?
如果你想知道的话
If you want to hear about it.
真不敢相信我不能去
I can't believe I couldn't be there.
我从不希望像现在这样没有家人 孤独地活着
I never wanted to have this lonely life without my family.
我知道 我知道
No, I know. I know.
我一直回想起我弟弟来看我的场景
I've been remembering when my brother come see me.
大概是两年前
It was about two years ago.
我很开心能见到他
I was so pleased to see him.
他突然出现 然后说
He turns up out of the blue and says
"出来吧 我给你找了个清洁的工作
"Come on out, I've got some cleaning I want you to do
能让你赚点钱"