意思就是 "什么狗屁"
It means, What The Fuck!
我并不以此为傲 我并不以我的粗俗语言为傲
I'm not proud of that, I'm not proud of my language in general,
但那是我的私人笔记
but that was a private note to myself
因为我就是不明白她怎么能...
because I just couldn't understand how she could...
我们为这事拼了命
We've given our lives to this thing.
洛娜·威尔森在法庭上承认
Lorna Wilson admitted in court
事后回过头看 她当时的处理或许是不对的
that in hindsight she might have got it wrong.
现在好了 我要眼睁睁看着那些人逍遥法外
Yeah, I'm going to watch these bastards walk free
而这不是任何人的错 都是我的错
and it's going to be nobody's fault but my own.
但你没有让洛娜改变证词吗
But you didn't get Lorna to change her statement?
我当然没有
Of course I didn't!
所以你没有妨碍司法公正
So you're not guilty of perverting the course of justice.
再说 受审的人也不是你
Plus you're not the one on trial.
威尔森警员作证称
'PC Wilson has testified
你坚持让她改变证词
'that you insisted she change her statement.'
不 我并没有命令她要怎么写
'No, I didn't tell her what to write.
我没有给她任何指示
I gave her no instructions.'
但你当时的态度很吓人
'But your attitude was intimidating.
甚至可以说是霸凌底层警官 不是吗
'One might also say bullying to a junior officer, was it not?'
这不公平
It's not fair...
我觉得说威尔森警员感觉到害怕很不公平
I don't think it's fair to say' that PC Wilson felt intimidated.
我们以前共事很愉快
We've worked together happily before
她一直都很乐意站出来维护自己
and she's always been very happy to stand up for herself.
说实话 威尔森警员
In truth, is it not the case
看到的难道不是真实情况吗
that what PC Wilson saw was the real situation?
不是
No.
她看到的是一个困扰的 醉酒的年轻女士 不是吗
She saw a troubled and intoxicated young woman, did she not,
她给出了疯狂的 令人难以置信的指控
who was making wild and unbelievable allegations,
而你的调查完全未能证实这些指控
which your investigation has entirely failed to substantiate?
作为负责此次调查的高级官员
An investigation led by a senior officer
你如此偏向一边 一心想要定罪
so one-sided, so intent on securing convictions,
以至于你甚至不惜妨碍司法公正
that you were prepared to pervert the course of justice
来实现你的目的
to secure your aims?
作为高级调查员 我的职责就是
It is my duty as a senior investigating officer
根据证据所示一直追查下去
to follow the evidence wherever it takes me.
无论是在我的私人生活还是职业方面
There is no benefit to me personally or professionally
将无辜者定罪对我都没有任何好处
in convicting the wrong person.
她是全世界最好的人
'She was the sweetest person in the world.'
她就是我的未来
She was my future.
那是什么样的 拉马特
What's it like, Rahmat?
证人保护计划吗
Witness Protection?
更安全 当然了
It's safer, of course.
但适应新名字很难
But it's... It's hard getting used to new names.
也很孤单
It's... it's lonely, too.
我怕的就是这个
That's what scares me.
我知道我必须这么做 但...
I know I have to, but...
如果他们被判无罪 如果我叔叔...
..if they get off, if my uncle...
-不会的 -和我父亲被判无罪 那一切都是徒劳
- No. - ..and my father get off, then it's all for nothing.
我们的人生毁了 却毫无价值
All of our lives ruined for nothing.
-陪审团回来了 -天呐
- The jury's coming back. - Oh, God!
-万一... 天呐 不 我得... -贝卡奥 冷静
- What if... Oh, God, no, no, no, no. I need... - Bekhal, please...
我得坐下 我得坐下来静一静
I need to sit down and I need to sit down quietly.
贝卡奥 无论判决如何 之后我们都不会被打扰
Bekhal, afterwards, whatever the verdict, we will be all alone.
新名字 新背景 只有我们俩
New names and new stories and all alone.
-听着 -不不
- Look, no... - No, no, no!
只是朋友 兄妹
Friends only. Brother and sister.
我们可以找间公♥寓♥同住 一起怀念芭娜兹
We can get a flat to live and to remember Banaz
把孩子抚养大
and bring up the baby.
只是以朋友关系
And just friends only.
安全地生活和工作
Just to live and to work and to be safe.
但我们不可能安全 待在一起就不可能
But we can't be safe. Not together.
你会跟我一样孤单
You will be as lonely as I am.
我有女儿
I have my daughter.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很对不起
I'm really sorry.
陪审团主席站起来了
The foreman's on his feet.
陪审团 你们做出
'Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict
一致裁决了吗
'on which you are all agreed?'
是的
'We have.'
你们认为被告马赫莫德·马赫莫德
Do you find the defendant, Mahmod Mahmod,
谋杀罪名是否成立
guilty or not guilty of murder?
罪名成立
Guilty.
你们认为被告艾瑞·马赫莫德
Do you find the defendant, Ari Mahmod,
谋杀罪名是否成立
guilty or not guilty of murder?
-罪名成立 -太好了
- Guilty. - Yes!
背叛库尔德人的不是我
I am not the one who betrays the Kurdish people!
我是在捍卫我们族人的权利 我们女性的权利
I am defending the rights of our people, the rights of our women!
芭娜兹是一位善良 友爱的年轻女性
Banaz was a caring, loving young woman
她本来还有很长的人生要过
with the whole of her life in front of her,
但她的生命被残忍♥地缩短了
and that life has been brutally cut short
凶手正是那些本应爱她 保护她的人
by the very people who should have loved her and protected her.
寻人启事
芭娜兹·马赫莫德
-小污渍 -在这里想喝酒得跟谁说
- Smudge. - Who do I have to talk to to get a drink around here?
事实上...
Well, actually, er...
-他们不会的 -会的
- They won't. - They will.
明年他们就会签下新球员
They will have a new signing next year.
但他们踢得不够好
But they're not playing well enough.
小污渍可以写信给萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
Smudge can write to Saddam Hussein.
叫他的手下跟她的下属谈话
Have his people talk to her people.
他已经倒台了
He's not in charge any more.
还有 别揶揄我
And don't take the piss.
我只是指出来
Just pointing it out, but there's...
英国和伊♥拉♥克♥之间
there's no extradition treaty
没有引渡条约
between the United Kingdom and Iraq.
她可不会因此就放弃 对吧
She's not going to let that stop her, is she?
那我们要去伊♥拉♥克♥咯
So we're going to Iraq, then?
如有必要 就算天涯海角也要去
We're going to the ends of the earth, if we have to.
卡罗琳的团队去了伊♥拉♥克♥ 又奋战了两年
终于将莫哈穆德·阿里和奥马尔·侯赛因绳之以法
这两个男人成为有史以来首批被引渡到英国的伊♥拉♥克♥公民
并在第二次谋杀审判中被判有罪
卡罗琳·古德获颁女王警♥察♥奖章
贝卡奥加入证人保护计划
换了新名字和新身份
芭娜兹去世十年后
她的爱人拉马特结束了自己的生命
你能为我做什么
What can you do for me?
为我
For me?