-他会想跟他们交流的 -针对哈马的证据不充分
- 'He's gonna wanna talk to them.' - 'Evidence on Hama is weak.
还需要更多证据才能起诉他
'We'll need more to charge him.'
我想申请许可 给他的电♥话♥录音
'I want to apply for permission to record his phone calls.'
录音很难听清 方言也很难懂
The tapes are difficult to follow. The dialect's hard, too.
她被装在行李箱里 箱子放在水里的石头下面
"She is in a suitcase, under some stones, in the water."
半分钟的录音
Half a minute of speech,
我可能要花20到30分钟才能翻译出来
it can take 20, 30 minutes of work for me.
监狱里很吵 我必须反复听录音
The prison is so noisy. Up and down the tape I must go.
他认为他们所说的石头是指磨石
He thinks when they say stones, they mean millstones.
水车吗
Like a watermill?
默顿区的水车可不少
There's a fuck of a lot of those in sunny Merton.
云铎河上有五架 离那栋房♥子只有几英里
Five on the River Wandle within couple of miles from the house.
我上网搜过
I googled it.
请勿进入
潜水队暂时没发现
Dive team's had no luck so far.
很好
Good.
我不希望在这里找到她 如果找到她
I don't want to find her here. We find her here,
就意味着她已经死了 我不希望她死了
it means she's dead, and I don't want her to be dead.
我不希望我们跟其他人一样辜负她
I don't want us to have failed her like everyone else has.
寻人启事
芭娜兹·马赫莫德
进来
Come in.
他们在吹嘘 卡罗琳
They're boasting, Caroline.
笑着吹嘘
Laughing and boasting.
你还好吗
All right, mate?
嗯
Yeah.
"我们当时猛打她耳光
"We were slapping her...
操她
"fucking her.
马赫莫德把绳子绕在脖子上 然后递给我
"Mohammed put the cord around her neck and gave it to me.
接着我把...
"And then I was holding the...
我把绳子拽得死紧
"I was holding the cord so tight...
并狠狠踩着她的脖子
"..and stamping on her neck as well.
我嘴里说道 "让她的灵魂得到释放"
"I was saying, "Let her soul be discharged."
不到四五分钟就结束了
"It didn't take more than four or five minutes.
她都没发出过半点声音
"She didn't make a sound."
我现在相信拉马特报♥警♥说她失踪时
'I now believe that when Rahmat reported her missing,'
已经太迟了
it was already too late.
我相信
'I believe...'
芭娜兹是在她与父母同住的房♥子
..Banaz was killed on the living room floor of the house
客厅地上被杀害的
where she lived with her parents.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know. I know.
你之前打给我
I knew when you... when you called me
又不肯在电♥话♥里说 我就知道了
and you wouldn't tell me on the phone.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-能不能先进... -不 别碰我 别碰我
- Can we go in... - No, don't touch me, don't touch me!
现在这是谋杀案调查了
This is now a murder inquiry.
从今天开始 我会竭力
It's my objective, as of today,
找到你们女儿的遗体 让她入土为安
to recover your daughter's body so that she can be laid to rest.
你们有什么想对我说的吗
Is there anything that you'd like to say to me?
我非常在乎芭娜兹
Now, I care very much about Banaz.
你们一家可以放心 不将凶手绳之於法
Your family can be sure that I will not rest
我决不罢休
until I bring her killers to justice.
未完待续