no national insurance numbers, but...
鉴于她报♥警♥时提到的威胁
in view of the threats she has reported,
我把芭娜兹·马赫莫德归为高风险度失踪人口
I am classifying Banaz Mahmod as a High-Risk Missing Person.
我们去找到这些人吧
Let's find these guys.
她的名单在他们那放了六周
Six weeks, they had her list.
整整六周 他们却什么都没做
Six weeks, and they did nothing.
-简直难以置信 -或许他们和我一样困惑
- I can't believe it. - Maybe they're as confused as I am.
明明是他们的本职工作 还要她帮忙做多少
How much more of their job did they want her to do for them?
实在是太多名字了 头儿 不知道从何查起
There's too many names, Guv. No idea where to start.
别叫我头儿 老大 或长官
Don't start calling me Guv, or Boss, or Ma'am.
千万别
God forbid!
古德督察
DI Goode.
是古德代理高级督察
Acting DCI Goode.
我他妈当然想找你
Yeah, bloody right I want to talk to you!
-那份名单在你们收发室放了六周 -给我吧
- Six weeks, that list sat in your post room... - Give me that.
你这样会被扣3分并罚款60镑的 长官
You're looking at three points and a £60 fine, Ma'am.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
听好了 老大过会再打给你 好吗
Listen, mate, the boss'll have to ring you back, all right?
对
Yes.
她没失踪 我之前就跟警♥察♥说了
She's not a missing person. I told police before.
我们出去买♥♥东西的时候
My daughter is here in this room,
我女儿就在这间房♥里睡觉
asleep, when we go for shopping.
我和我妻子
My wife and I,
我们整个上午都在一起
we were together all the morning.
我们回来的时候 她已经出门了
When we come back home, she is gone out.
她经常这样
It's normal for her.
她有可能去是去找哪个亲戚了吗
Is there another member of the family she might have gone to?
我告诉过警♥察♥了 没有
I told police before, no.
-去她阿姨或者姐妹家 -没有
- An aunt or a sister? - No.
那她前夫呢
And what about her ex-husband?
他就是女婿界的大卫·贝克汉姆
He is the David Beckham of son-in-laws.
马赫莫德先生 我们将你的女儿归为失踪人口
Mr Mahmod, we are treating your daughter as a missing person.
-没失踪 -马赫莫德太太
- Not missing. - Mrs Mahmod...
我们会把她带回你身边的
we will bring her back to you.
有消息就会通知你们
We'll keep you informed.
都是他在说话
Well, he did all the talking.
没让她妻子开口
For both of them.
我也说一个发现吧
I'll tell you something else as well.
那个房♥子里一张芭娜兹的照片都没有
There's not a single photograph of Banaz in that house.
你不会相信
You will not believe
伦敦南部有多少个叫莫哈穆德·阿里的库尔德人
how many Kurdish Mohamoud Alis there are in South London.
他们当中有屠夫 理发师
I've got butchers, I've got hairdressers,
还有好几个是出租车司机
I've got taxi drivers coming out of my ears.
-这是谁 -其中一个奥马尔·侯赛因
- Who's this? - One of my Omar Husseins.
在芭娜兹失踪一天后于伯明翰被逮捕
Arrested in Birmingham the day after she disappeared.
-伯明翰 -因为一起小型交通事故被捕
- Birmingham? - On a warrant for a minor road traffic accident.
你是哪家星际侦探事务所派来的
So which intergalactic detective agency spat you out?
我不是侦探 我就是喜欢鼓捣电脑
I'm no detective, I just like computers.
我们会找到她的 对吧
We're gonna find her, aren't we?
对 如果你保持这速度 下午茶之前就能找到
Yeah, by tea time if you keep this up.
芭娜兹说她叔叔
That threatening phone call
-艾瑞打的那通恐吓电♥话♥ -12月2号♥ 对
- Banaz said her Uncle Ari made. - 2nd of December, yeah.
两天后她到米切姆警局报案
Here she is two days later, reporting it to Mitcham nick.
12号♥ 她又去了一次 递交了嫌犯名单
12th, here she is again, handing in her list of suspects.
1月23号♥ 在她失踪的三天前
23rd of January, three days before she goes missing.
芭娜兹出现在另一家警♥察♥局
Banaz turns up at another police station.
声称有一群男人试图绑♥架♥她男朋友
To allege a group of men had just tried to abduct her boyfriend.
跟拉马特告诉我的一样
Same story Rahmat told me.
这些加上她第一次报♥警♥
You add all that to the first time,
也就是九月 她报案说被强♥奸♥了
in September, when she reported the rape.
把所有这些加起来
You put it all together
意味着她报♥警♥了四次
and it means that she went to the police four times.
整整四次 她向我们寻求帮助
Four times, she came to us for help
四次都一无所获
and four times she got sod all.
你还觉得我们是在找一个失踪的人吗
Do you still think we're looking for a missing person?
是的 一个处境危险的失踪者
A vulnerable missing person
她可能被囚禁起来了 但还活着
who may be held captive and alive, yeah.
寻人启事
芭娜兹·马赫莫德
上上上
Go! Go! Go!
汽车租赁
拉马特只记得
So all Rahmat can remember
那是一辆深蓝色福特 车牌号♥是55
was it was a dark blue Ford with a 55 in its plates,
我找遍了伦敦南部所有租车处
and I'm all over every car hire place in South London
终于找到了
looking for it, and I find it.
-天才 -等等 还有更好的消息
- Genius. - No, wait, cos it gets better.
我要走的时候他们问我 "你要定♥位♥器♥吗"
Just as I'm leaving, they say, "Do you want the tracker?"
小污渍 你还在吗
Smudge, are you there?'
-那车上还有定♥位♥器♥吗 -是的
- What, the car had a tracker on it? - Yeah.
它能告诉我们哈马租车之后都去了什么地方
Which'll tell us everywhere it's been since Hama hired it.
-感谢上帝 -不客气哦
- Oh, thank you, God. - You're welcome.
抱歉 长官 马上来 今天很忙
Sorry, Sir. Coming. Busy day.
她家人觉得我们这是大惊小怪
The family? It's a fuss about nothing, according to them.
我们已经呼吁市民提供线索
We've been putting out appeals for information
但库尔德人社区没给我们任何回应
but we're getting nothing back from the Kurdish community.
她失踪了 却好像根本没人认识她一样
She's disappeared and it's like nobody even knows her name.
我派了一队人去伯明翰的一栋房♥子查看
I sent a team to a house in Birmingham,
但没有任何踪迹
but there was no trace.
所以我在搜集所有我能找到的线索
'So, yeah, I am hoovering up whatever I can find.
每一张写有库尔德语的小纸片
Every scrap of paper with Kurdish writing on it.
每份文件 每台电脑
Every file, every computer.
我们目前收走了12台手♥机♥ 数量还在上升
We've got 12 mobile phones so far and counting.
调查每个日期
Every line of every call
每台手♥机♥上的每条通话记录 都需要分别申请授权
on every mobile on every date needs separately authorising.
否则我为什么会整晚被困在警局里
Why else would I have been stuck in the office all night
填这些申请呢 长官
filling in the sodding applications, sir?
这件事要谨慎处理 卡罗琳
This needs very careful handling, Caroline.
如果最后查出她报♥警♥了四次...
If it turns out she came to us four times...
-这点我们已经证实了 -现在她死了
- We already know she did - And now she's dead.
是失踪了 在警♥察♥搞砸了四次之后
She's missing. After four lots of police officers fucked up.
所以我要召开一次黄金会议
And that's why I'll be convening a Gold Group
来监督这次行动
to have oversight of this operation.
你需要了解案件背景 卡罗琳
You need context, Caroline.
-你得从社区里找个顾问 -是的
- You need to find an advisor from the community. - Yeah.
我们昨晚上门调查了12处房♥产 长官
We did 12 doors overnight, sir.
还是没有找到那个失踪的女孩
And, no, we didn't find our missing girl.
我当初支持你升职
I supported your promotion.
结果你在第一个晚上
And on your first night,
就借调了60个警♥察♥加班
you put 60 borrowed officers on overtime.
没错 有默顿区兰和贝斯区的 也有训犬员和交♥警♥
Yeah. I got them from Merton, Lambeth, dog handlers, traffic.
我并不感到自豪
I'm not proud.
却只逮捕了她名单上的一个男人
And only arrested one of the men on her list.
但他是她的叔叔 长官 他很关键
But he's her uncle, sir. He's the main man.
恐吓电♥话♥ 当然没有
Threatening phone calls? No.
我为什么会打电♥话♥给我侄女和嫂子...
Why I will ring my niece, my sister-in-law...
建议你对此不作评论
You've been advised to say no comment.
或我家族中任何一位女性 然后恐吓她们
Any of the ladies in my family and threaten them?
好吧 艾瑞 请你再看一遍
All right, Ari, I'll ask you again to look at the list of names
这份名单
I showed you.
这些年轻人出席了在你家开的那场会议吗
Were these young men present at a meeting in your house
就在12月2号♥当天或那几天开的
on or around the 2nd December?
那是个派对 为了迎接从老家来的一个年轻人
It was a party, a welcome for a young man from our home country,
他来这边结婚
coming here to be married.
在那场会议上 你有没有讨论过一个传闻
And at that meeting, did you discuss a rumour
说你侄女芭娜兹在跟另一个男人约会
that your niece, Banaz, was seeing another man?
她离婚了 我们都为她高兴
She is divorced. We are happy for her.
我们家族中的女孩都是来去自♥由♥的
Our girls, they are free to come and go as they please.
那不是场会议
It was not a meeting.
你有家庭吗
You have a family?
你们这些英国人已经忘了家庭的意义了
You English have forgotten, what does it mean, family.
"她离婚了 我们都为她高兴"
"She's divorced. We're happy for her."
跟拉马特的说法相矛盾
Directly contradicts Rahmat's account.