我们有证据 有目击者
We have evidence. We have witnesses.
我们会把私人感情抛到一边 尽力胜诉
We will leave emotion aside and make our case.
现在我已经作了口供
'Now that I've given this statement,
你能怎么帮我呢
'what can you do for me?
就是
'Like...
你能为我做什么
'What can you do for me?
为我
'For me?'
为芭娜兹寻求正义
Justice for Banaz!
为芭娜兹寻求正义
Justice for Banaz! Justice for Banaz!
为芭娜兹寻求正义
Justice for Banaz!
谋杀没有荣誉可言
好消息 贝卡奥可以作证了
Good news. Bekhal can give her evidence.
那就好
Ah, that's a relief.
我们争取到让她指控她父亲了
We won that on her allegations against her father.
但我担心法官不承认
But I'm afraid the judge has ruled
芭娜兹的嫌疑人名单
Banaz's list of suspects inadmissible.
她列举的凶手名单吗
What, the list where she names her own killers?
问题是芭娜兹不能坐在证人席上
Well, the problem is Banaz cannot be in the witness box
-接受问询 -当然啊 她都遇害了
- to be cross-examined on it. - Yes, because she's dead!
老天
God.
苏勒马尼先生 我代表被告出席
Mr Suleimani, I appear for the defendants.
我想说回你与芭娜兹·马赫莫德的第一次见面
I'd like to take you back to your first meeting with Banaz Mahmod.
2005年7月 芭娜兹离开了她丈夫 是吗
In July 2005, Banaz leaves her husband, does she not?
是的
Yes.
不久之后你便引诱了她 是否如此
And it was shortly after that that you seduced her, did you not?
我不太清楚你所说的"引诱"是什么意思
I'm not too sure what you mean by "seduced".
你作为有社会资历的男性
You, an experienced man of the world,
利用了一位年少天真的少女
took advantage of a young and naive girl?
不是这样的
That... that's not true.
你有没有想过要娶芭娜兹
Did it ever occur to you that if you could marry Banaz,
毕竟你自03年11月以来就一直是非法移♥民♥
having been an illegal immigrant since November 2003...
不是因为我的移♥民♥身份
It was not because of the immigration status.
而是因为我真心爱她
It was because I loved her with all of my heart.
你能别岔开话题吗
Would you... would you just keep to the point?
你不能因世上的任何俗物
You cannot choose who to love...
而选择去爱谁
for anything in the world.
4通未接电♥话♥
解锁
莎拉
我做不到 我不能站在他们面前 告诉她
Nah, I... I can't stand there. Not in front of them. Tell her.
-好的 -我不能让他们看见我 太危险了
- Yeah. - They can't see me. It's not safe.
她不想被告席上的那些男人看见她
She doesn't want the men in the dock to see her.
我们可以设一个屏风 他们看不见的
We can set up a screen. They won't see her.
而且你从来都没告诉过我他们会让大众旁听
And you never told me that they let the public in.
大众啊 就是任何人都能进去
You know, the public! That's like anybody!
-那她不出庭了吗 -不出庭 不是的
- Is she pulling out? - Pulling out? No. No?
当然不是 你别侮辱我
Nah, of course... Don't you dare insult me!
听着 我爱我妹妹
Look, I love my sister.
可我现在是个母亲了 我女儿才是第一位的
But I am a mother now. And my daughter comes first.
你需要什么都可以 我们会给你立一块屏风
Whatever you need. We will get a screen.
我得穿点什么
I need to wear something.
贝卡奥 我们会让你顺利出庭的
Bekhal, we will make it work.
我再也不说库尔德语了
I never speak Kurdish any more.
我再也不见我以前认识的人了
I never see anyone I used to know.
我意思是 我不能了
I mean, I can't.
尤其是在我做了接下来的事情之后
Especially after what I'm about to do.
你会陪着我的 对吗
You will be with me, won't you?
马赫莫德女士 为了让陪审团能够看见你的脸
Miss Mahmod, would you kindly lift your veil
你可以掀起你的面纱吗
so that the jury can see your face?
我发现他们想让我嫁给一个表兄弟
I discovered that there was a plan for me to marry a cousin.
我不喜欢这个安排
I wasn't happy with that prospect.
所以你就去跟你的养父母住了 对吧
So you went to live with foster parents, did you not?
艾瑞叔叔说我是个麻烦精
Uncle Ari said that I was a troublemaker.
他说 "你♥爸♥怕警♥察♥ 但我不怕"
He said that, "Your dad's scared of the police, but I'm not."
还说 "如果我是你♥爸♥ 我...
That, "If I was your father I would...
我早就杀了你了"
"..I would have... killed you by now."
还有 "如果依我的意思 你该被烧成灰"
And that, er, "You would be turned to ashes if it were up to me."
你想休息一下吗
Do you want to take a break?
不 不用了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
马赫莫德女士 当警♥察♥初次找到你时
Miss Mahmod, when the police first came to see you,
你有没有对他们提起你父亲或你叔叔艾瑞
did you mention your father or your Uncle Ari to them at all?
那时候我没有意识到
I didn't think at the time
我的直系亲属也有参与
that my immediate family were involved.
但你却想让陪审团相信 经受了这么多年
But you're asking the jury to believe that after years
他们所谓的暴♥力♥虐待之后...
of supposed violent abuse at their hands...
我无法想象 我根本不敢想象
I couldn't think it! I couldn't... I couldn't go there.
我自己的亲生父亲吗
My own father?
我用了一段时间 我得 我得
It took a while. I had... I had to...
不再让我的脑子干扰我
let my mind stop... stop tricking me.
我告诉你 你的脑子现在就在干扰你
Well, I put it to you that your mind is tricking you now.
我当时很害怕 我怕我会死
I was scared and I am scared for my life.
这就是为什么我现在穿成这样站在这里
That's the reason that I'm here dressed like this.
我时刻警惕着
I'm always looking over my shoulder.
没错 很显然 你是个
Yes, it's clear that you're a young person
-有自己烦恼的年轻人 对吧 -不是的
- with troubles of your own, are you not? - No!
也就是说你的证词
Troubles which mean your evidence
只能被视作无稽之谈 不足为凭
can only be regarded as flawed and unreliable?
不是的
No.
我从没睡过个安稳觉
I don't sleep comfortably
或者是有个安定的生活
or have a settled life...
因为我的过去
because of what has happened to me in my past life
和我所经历过的一切
and all that I've been through.
我只是
I just...
我只是想放下这些好好生活而已
I just want to get on and live my life.
-我表现得太差了 -不不 你表现得很好
- I was really bad. - No. No, you were great.
说真的 我刚才太差劲了
Honestly. I was awful.
我 而且 我没有 我搞砸了
I was and I... and I didn't... I made a mess of it.
我不知道说什么 也不知道怎么回答他
I didn't know what to say or how to answer him.
贝卡奥 这位是拉马特
Bekhal, this is Rahmat.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
我也是这么觉得 感觉我说的没有帮到芭娜兹
I felt the same. Like I... I didn't speak well for Banaz.
你做得很棒
But you were brilliant.
-贝卡奥 我只 我只想说 我太抱歉了 -不
- Bekhal, I just... I just want to say that I am so, so sorry. - No.
千万不要责怪你自己
Don't even think about blaming yourself.
-如果她爱上的不是我... -不
- If she had loved someone else... - No.
她爱你 这不是你的错
She loved you. None of this is your fault.
如果我没有离开家
If I hadn't left home,
那我爸也不会逼她结婚
then my dad wouldn't have made her get married.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我 洛娜·威尔森在此起誓 我给出的证据
'I, Lorna Wilson, swear that the evidence I shall give
将全部是事实 没有任何虚假
'shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.'
-公开吹嘘吗 -没错
- What, openly boasting about it? - That's right.
他们在餐厅里跟所有朋友说这事
They're telling all their friends in the cafes.
我们在那边的女性朋友看到了 然后报告给了我们
Our women over there have seen them and reported to us.
那些男人 就是忍♥不住地沾沾自喜
These men, they just can't help themselves.
有人在伊♥拉♥克♥看到了奥马尔·候赛因和莫哈穆德·阿里
Omar Hussain and Mohammed Ali have been spotted in Iraq.
洛娜·威尔森已经站上证人席了
Lorna Wilson is in the witness box.
卡罗琳 她说你曾试图逼迫她改变证词
Caroline, she says that you tried to make her change her statement.
为芭娜兹寻求正义
Justice for Banaz!
你让警员改证词了吗
Did you ask the constable to change her statement?
你对于霸凌的指控有何回应
How do you respond to the charge of bullying?
你妨碍司法公正了吗
Did you pervert the course of justice?
现在没希望获胜了 对吧
Not a hope of winning this case now, is there?
你是个霸凌者吗
Are you a bully?
说明一下 我并没有叫她改变证词
I didn't ask her to change her statement. Just to clarify it.
这个边缘处写的是什么
What's that in the margin?
-写的是WTF -是你写的吗
- It says "WTF". - In your handwriting?
是的 怎么 现在要调查我了吗
Yeah. What, am I under investigation now?
威尔森警员在证人席上暗示
PC Wilson has suggested from the witness box
你妨碍了司法公正
that you perverted the course of justice.
所以没错 现在要调查你
So, yes, you are under investigation.
-WTF是什么意思 -你知道是什么意思
- What does "WTF" mean? - You know what it means.