剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表
我又拿来一些
More stuff!
太好了
Good.
我们全员上阵 一起动手
We're working full elf mode,
梯子都立起来了 花环挂好了
hands on deck, ladders are up, garlands are going up,
灯饰挂好了
lights are going up,
但太阳要落山了
but the sun's going down.
好了
All right.
看啊 要掉下来了
Look. See, it's falling out.
这栋房♥子激发了姜饼屋的设计灵感
Many of the reasons this house inspired a gingerbread-house design,
屋檐 山墙 这些经典的材料
the eaves, the gables, these classic materials,
也是这些东西 让装饰工作非常困难
are also the reason it's become so incredibly difficult to decorate.
-应该带一个更高的梯子 -是啊
Should've brought a taller ladder.
下次吧
Next house.
好
All right.
我们在最后冲刺了 索苏一家一小时内就回来了
We're in the final stretch. The family will be here within the hour.
太美了 那边可以挂一些白灯
It's spectacular. Let's string some white lights through there.
-这些树的味道好好闻 -就像空气清新剂
These trees smell so good. - Like Febreze.
你真是00后
You are such a millennial.
"就像空气清新剂" 明明是大自然的味道好吗
"It smells like Febreze." How about it smells like nature?
为了实现姜饼屋的外观
In order to achieve that gingerbread-house look,
现在要完成这些最后的重点了
now it's all about finishing up those final accents,
这些工作要到天黑才能做
the kind of stuff you can't do until it's dark.
-好了 -搞定了
All right. - Here's the end.
圣诞快乐 发自内心感谢大家
Merry Christmas. Genuine heartfelt thanks to all of you guys so much
感谢各位 帮助我们为他们变了一场魔术
for helping us create this magic for them.
索苏一家马上就来了
The family should be here any moment.
等他们到了 我们就把灯打开
When they get here, we're gonna hit the lights
展示他们儿时梦想的姜饼屋
and reveal the gingerbread house of their childhood dreams.
-好了 他们来了 -他们来了
They're coming. Here they come! - Here they are!
-欢迎回家 圣诞快乐 -嗨
Welcome home.xa0Merry Christmas. - Hi!
-你好激动啊 -你们好
You're so excited. - Hello.
-来 给你一只蜡烛 -谢谢
I'm gonna hand you one. - Thanks.
你们好呀 嗨 -哈喽
Hi, guys. Hi! - Hello!
-你可以拿着 -快来吧 亲爱的
You can hold this? - Come on, love.
-嗨 -你好吗
Hi. - How are you?
我们非常开心 也非常荣幸
It has just been such a joy and a real honor
能为你们打造圣诞节
to create this Christmas for you guys,
为你们的家庭量身打造特殊的圣诞
doing something very special, very personal, for your family,
我们等不及要跟你们分享了
and we just can't wait to share it with you.
我们马上就要吹蜡烛了...
We're gonna blow out our candles in just a moment…
安琪拉 你敢吗
Don't you dare, Angela.
我等不及了
I can't wait!
安琪拉 你让我们压力好大啊
Angela, you actually created a lot of weight on our shoulders,
但我唯一的圣诞愿望 就是能够超越你们的期望
but it is my only Christmas wish that we exceed your expectations.
好了 吹灭我们的蜡烛吧
With that, blow out our candles.
我们要带你们迎接圣诞季了
We are gonna welcome the holiday season for you guys.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
吹吧
Blow.
我的天啊 好美啊
My gosh. Beautiful!
太漂亮了
It's beautiful!
太美了
It's beautiful!
我的天啊 看看这雪 -太绚烂了
My gosh. Look at the snow. - It's gorgeous!
去雪里面玩吧
Snow, go play in the snow.
你觉得怎么样 席琳
What do you think, Cece?
-你喜欢下雪吗 -这是什么 太漂亮了
You like the snow, baby? - What is this? It's so pretty.
-是啊 -太可爱了
Yes. - So adorable.
是啊
Yes.
圣诞老人就在上面
Santa's all the way there.
所以改造的整体概念
So, the whole idea for the entire concept was
就是童年的标志性物件
sort of the iconic things from childhood.
我们想让你们的家 看起来像真人♥大♥小的姜饼屋
We wanted your home to look like a life-sized gingerbread house,
把圣诞期间所有的童年奇迹都展示出来
to bring out all the childhood wonder you had during Christmastime growing up.
-苏珊 那是你的驯鹿 -是啊
Susan, that's your reindeer. - Yeah.
等等 这里有更多树了呢
Wait, we even have more trees in here.
简直太可爱了
This is so adorable.
你喜欢吗
You love it?
我的天啊
My gosh.
室内还有很多要展示的
I think we have a lot to show you inside.
-跟我进来吧 -我们走吧
So, follow me in. - Let's go!
走吧 我的天啊
Let's go. My goodness.
-进来吧 -我的天啊
Come on in. - My gosh!
欢迎 圣诞节到了
Welcome, Christmas.
我的天啊
My gosh!
我的天啊
This is beautiful!
太美了
My goodness!
我的天啊
My gosh!
天啊 妈妈 你快看…
My gosh, Mom, look at…
再进去看看
My goodness!
看看这些椅子
Let's go some more.
太可爱了
Look at these chairs. So cute.
看看这些蜡烛 把镶褶边的蜡烛给我
Look at the candles. Gimme those frilly candles.
天啊 快看餐桌
My God! The table!
我好喜欢这些椅子 -太漂亮了
I love these chairs so much. - This is so beautiful.
快看餐桌啊 -各位
Look at the table. - Guys.
谁都不许碰桌子上的东西 直到圣诞节那天
No one touch anything on that table until Christmas Day.
我们都要放在大腿上吃饭了 是吧
We'll all be eating on our laps here, okay?
看看这些糖啊
Look at all of this candy.
太美了
This is so beautiful!
帕特里斯 这是你的小树
Patrice, here's your little tree.
看到了吗 -我的圣诞节…
See? - My Christmas…
这边请
There you go.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
金斯利 你和席琳有自己的圣诞树呢
Kingsley, you and Cece have your own tree
这是你们的爸爸和奶奶为你们装饰的
that your daddy and Grandma Susan decorated for you.
宝宝的装饰品 -天啊
The babies' ornaments! - My!
我不能再哭了 天啊
I gotta stop crying. My.
天啊 看看这棵树
My God. Look at the tree!
快看金斯利
Look at Kingsley!
所有人的照片全在树上面
You are all represented on the tree. Everybody's there.
我们觉得这样很个性化
We thought it'd be a nice personal touch
把你们的圣诞记忆都放在一起
to put all of your Christmas memories in one place.
-树上没有我呀 -我找到你了 妈妈
I'm not on the tree. - I found you, Mom.
快看这里 受不了了
Look at this one. This just kills me.
太可爱了吧 -天啊
Is that not the sweetest? - My gosh.
快看啊你们快看 天啊
Look at that! You guys. My God.
这还是我们家吗
How is this our house?
你想要许多棵树 所以我们安排了主树
You wanted multiple trees, so we did the big tree,
还有厨房♥树 还有这些树
we did the kitchen tree, we did these trees.
所以圣诞树都安排好了
So, we got trees in.
这栋房♥子无敌了
This house is amazing.
-松果都没掉下来呢 -树...
And the cones are staying up. - The co...
树上也全都是松果
There's cones all over the tree, too.
安琪拉 你来按按钮吧…
Angela, if you'll hit that button…
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
好啦
There you go!
-圣诞节到了 -是啊
The holidays are here. - Yeah.
好了 妈妈 你觉得怎么样
Okay, Mom. What do you think?
太美了
It's beautiful.
-太好了 我好激动 -我太开心了
Good. I'm so thrilled. - I'm so happy.
天啊 我们可以招待亲戚过圣诞节了
My gosh. We can host Christmas.
-你可以招待大家过节了 -在这里
You can host Christmas. - Here.
就在这里
Right here.
本 给你鞠躬了
Ben, I bow down to you.
看到索苏一家聚在一起 真是难以言喻
Seeing the Sosoo family coming together, it's indescribable.
我太开心了
I'm so happy.
看到安琪拉对帕特里斯的赞许
And to see Angela giving Patrice the kind of approval
把圣诞节的接力棒交给她
and passing along that Christmas baton,
我特别心满意足 难以言表
it's satisfying beyond words.
这是送给你们四个人的礼物
There is something for the four of you.
我来扮演圣诞老人 金斯利 给你
I'll play Santa Claus. Kingsley, here.
剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表