剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表
嗨 小美女
Hi, sweet girl.
看啊 我们有邮件呢
Look, we have some mail.
看看今天谁需要我帮忙做节日设计
Let's see who needs my holiday design help today.
想看看写了什么吗
Wanna see what's going on?
看来我们今年会很忙呢 亲爱的
Well, looks like we could be really busy this year, sweetheart.
让我们看看这封信说了什么
Let's see. Let's see what this one says.
"亲爱的圣诞先生 随信祝好"
"Dear Mr. Christmas, I hope this letter finds you well."
我叫帕特里斯索·苏
My name is Patrice Sosoo.
"我写信给你 是希望你能帮我进行圣诞季布置"
"I am writing in hopes that you can help me with this holiday season."
我是帕特里斯 这是金斯利
I'm Patrice, this is Kingsley,
-这是席琳 这是卡尔文 -我们是索苏一家
that's Celine, and that's Kalvin. - And we're the Sosoos.
我和卡尔文相识15年了
Kalvin and I have known each other for 15 years.
我们是在大学开始交往的
We're college sweethearts.
我们刚认识时 我不太喜欢他
When we first met, I didn't like him.
-你还记得吗 -是啊 肯定记得
Remember that? - I definitely remember that.
我们结婚了 在我们结婚的第二天 我们去看♥房♥♥子
We got married. The day after we got married, we went house hunting,
看到这间房♥子时 我们立刻就爱上了
and we saw this house and fell in love with it.
这是一栋1934年的都铎式全砖建筑
It's a 1934 all-brick Tudor.
从第一天开始 我们就知道 我们想要翻新
We always knew from day one that we wanted to renovate.
我们不慌不忙 终于在今年夏天完成了装♥修♥
We took our time and finally did our renovation this summer.
"现在装♥修♥好了 卡尔文和我最想做的
"Now that it's finished, Kalvin and I would love nothing more"
就是在圣诞节招待我们的家人
than to host our families on Christmas Day.
听起来很简单 但我们有一些障碍
Sounds simple enough, but we have some obstacles.
首先 我们没有任何装饰品
First, we really don't have any decorations
"因为我们还没有 在自己家里过过圣诞节"
"because we've never spent Christmas Day in our house."
安排圣诞假期有点困难
Juggling the holidays has been difficult,
因为我们的父母都离异了 所以我们要去各家串门
because we both have divorced parents, so we're bouncing house to house.
在圣诞节前夜
We go to my mom's house
我们要去我妈家给她庆祝生日
and celebrate her birthday going into Christmas.
然后在圣诞节当天 我们要跟我妈一起度过
And then, on Christmas, we spend that with my mother.
因为她对圣诞节 喜欢到如痴如狂
She goes wild and crazy over Christmas.
那是她最爱的节日
It's her absolute favorite holiday.
"从我记事起
"For as long as I can remember,
我就一直在我妈家度过圣诞节
I've always spent Christmas at my mother's house.
不负责招待全家过圣诞 对她来说 绝对需要调整一下"
Not hosting the family for Christmas will definitely be an adjustment for her."
我可以理解
I can understand that.
但是今年
But this year,
希望我妈妈准备好把接力棒交给我了
hopefully, my mother is ready to pass the torch to me.
所以我特别需要他的帮助
That's why we really need his help.
我们要把第一年圣诞节
We need to make this the most thrilling,
布置得激动人心 漂漂亮亮
beautiful first Christmas ever,
让我妈能开心
to impress my mother.
这是最重要的事
That's just the biggest thing.
我是说 也许不应该介入母女之间
You probably shouldn't come between a mother and a daughter,
或者介入母亲和传统之间
nor a mother and tradition.
我觉得也许值得一试
I think it might be worth a try.
-嗨 圣诞先生 -嗨
Hi, Mr. Christmas. - Hi!
我叫本杰明
Hi. My name is Benjamin,
我对假期有一种
and I have what you might call
可以称之为健康的痴迷
a healthy obsession with the holiday season.
视觉 听觉 嗅觉 我喜欢这一切
Sights, sounds, smells, I love the whole thing.
谁不喜欢这张脸呢
Who couldn't love that face?
节日装饰不仅仅是
Decorating for the holidays is about so much more
挂同样的旧灯和旧装饰品
than just hanging the same old lights and ornaments.
如果你不喜欢这些 那你准是怪胎
You'd be a Grinch not to love this.
节假日能促使我们走到一起
It encourages us to come together,
提醒我们 要花时间庆祝一下
and it reminds us to take the time to celebrate.
真没想到
I'm shocked!
所以在那神奇的一个月里 在我的精灵团队的帮助下
So, for that one magical month, with the help of my team of elves,
我要给人们一份礼物 那就是有趣而绝妙的佳节居家大改造
I give people the gift of fun, fabulous holiday home makeovers.
我们要搞大动作
We have to go big.
在此过程中 我会教你如何让自己的装饰品
And along the way, I'll show you how to take your own decorating
更上一层楼
to the next level.
自己制♥作♥可以使用很多年的 节日装饰品
Homemade holiday ornaments that will last for years to come.
所以
Which is why,
在一年中最美妙的时刻里
during this most wonderful time of the year,
你可以叫我圣诞先生
you can call me Mr. Christmas.
帕特里斯和卡尔文 跟很多年轻夫妇一样
Patrice and Kalvin are like many young couples.
他们刚成立小家
They started their own family,
想为家庭打造新的传统
and they want to create new traditions for that family.
所以我们要做的节日装饰 得是独一无二的
So, we're going to work on holiday decor that is uniquely theirs,
可以代代流传的
that they can pass on to their children.
哈喽 -哈喽 你好吗
Hello! - Hello, how are you?
欢迎 圣诞先生
Welcome, welcome, Mr. Christmas.
叫我本杰明吧 开玩笑吗 你好吗
Please, call me Benjamin. Are you kidding? How are you?
很高兴认识你 家人们好
So nice to meet you. Hello, family!
-嗨 -嗨 你好吗
Hi. - How are you?
本杰明 这是我妈妈 安琪拉
Benjamin, this is my mother, Angela.
-很高兴见到你 -我的手有点凉
Hi, nice to meet you. - Hi. My hand's a little cold.
这是我的婆婆 苏珊
This is my mother-in-law, Susan.
-苏珊 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Hi, so nice to meet you. - Pleased to meet you.
等等 我得见见…
Wait, I have to meet this….
-他刚睡醒 -亲爱的
He just woke up from a nap. - Sweetheart.
-这是我丈夫卡尔文 -太好了
That's my husband,xa0Kalvin. - This is so nice.
这是给席琳的
This is for Celine.
-太感谢了 -你要说什么 要说"谢谢"
Thank you so much. - What do we say? "Thank you."
必须说 看起来更像是武器
They're more like a weapon, I must say.
我收到你的信了 你们需要我帮你们设计节日装饰
So, I got your letter that you guys could use some assistance at the holidays.
跟我讲讲你的故事吧
Tell me your story.
我和卡尔文 每到节日
Kalvin and I, on holidays we're going here, we're going there,
我们要去这里 要去那里 分身乏术
we're being split between everyone.
所以我们来接管圣诞节 意味着家人都聚到我家来
So, us taking over Christmas would mean everyone would come to us.
大家都同意 帕特里斯和卡尔文筹备圣诞节吗
Everyone on board with Patrice and Kalvin hosting Christmas?
好吧 行吧 可以
Okay. All right. Yep.
实话实说 刚才挺好的 但是…
Let's just get real. This was nice, but…
不让我管 我会有点伤心…
It's gonna be sad for me not to…
为什么伤心 肯定会开心的
Why sad? It's gonna be joyful.
通常都是我筹备圣诞节
I do typically do the Christmas.
他们都会来我家
They come… They all come to my house.
那时候 我会假装自己是圣诞老人
And that's the time I pretend I'm Santa Claus.
圣诞老人也可以来这里
Santa Claus can come here.
-你还可以当圣诞老人的 -是啊
You can still be Santa Claus. - Yes.
他世界四处都去的 没问题的
He… He kinda goes all around the world, it's all right.
我的所有家人还都在巴巴多斯 圣诞节时 我会想念他们
I left all of my family back in Barbados. I really miss them on Christmas.
所以我很想让直系亲属都聚在一起
That's why I really try to get my immediate family over here together.
如果我站在安琪拉的位置 我也会有点难过
I wouldn't be so comfortable in Angela's position.
我喜欢筹备圣诞节
I love hosting Christmas.
所以这可能是 安琪拉能给帕特里斯的最佳礼物
So, it's probably the ultimate gift that Angela can give Patrice,
就是对她说"我足够信任你 所以我要放弃
"is to say, "I trust you enough so I'm going to relinquish the reins
对假期的掌控 把筹备佳节的大权交给你了"
on the holiday season and hand them over to you."
但我知道 安琪拉非常焦虑
But I know that there is tremendous anxiety for Angela.
平安夜时 我们通常会去卡尔文的妈妈家
We'll typically go to Kalvin's mom
因为那是她的生日
for Christmas Eve, 'cause it's her birthday.
-是啊 -你是圣诞宝宝呢
Yeah. - You're a Christmas baby.
我们会穿上同样的红色法兰绒睡衣 我可能还有照片呢
We wore all-matching, red-flannel pajamas. I think we still have pictures of them.
那最好了
You better.
我们很想看看呢 你懂的
'Cause we're gonna wanna see 'em.
这种传统可以借鉴呢 听起来很有趣
I might have a new tradition myself. That sounds like fun.
他们有许多美好的童年回忆
They have such wonderful memories about their childhood,
他们想为孩子 创造同样温暖的回忆
they really want to create these same kind of warm memories for their children.
新的装饰确实可以
New decor really lays the groundwork for what is possible
为建立新的传统奠定基础
in the realm of establishing some new traditions.
这是我希望能给他们的礼物
That is a gift that I hope that I can give to them.
-味道如何 -不好意思 我得四处看看
How's it taste? - Sorry, I have to look around.
-好漂亮呀 -谢谢
This is nice. - Thank you so much.
这是我们的起居室
This is our living room.
太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
在我小时候 我们就会在这里挂上袜子
This is where we used to hang our stockings when I was a small child.
-我们会把袜子挂在栏杆上 -好主意
We'd hang our stockings on the banister. - That's a great idea.
就是要辛苦圣诞老人爬楼梯了
We made Santa Claus work a little harder and go over there.
剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表