剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表
但我们还有很多事情要做 我想我们应该结束了
but we have so much more to do, so I think we should all call it a wrap.
-好美 谢谢 -好的
Beautiful. Thank you. - Okay.
-别客气 -干得漂亮
You are welcome. - Ting ting ting!
非常棒
Good job.
这是在西伊斯利普消防队的第二天
So it's Day Two here at the West Islip Fire Department,
还有很多工作要做
and there is so much to do
明晚就是大型的点灯仪式了
before the big lighting ceremony tomorrow night.
我现在要做什么
What am I doing now?
我们要给室外的圣诞树
What we're gonna do, because you are preparing these things
准备装饰... -是的
for the exterior tree… - Right.
让我们把两团放在一起
Let's go ahead and put clusters of two together.
好主意呢
That's a good idea.
这些家伙个子有点小...
These guys are a little small in stature…
但可以绑起来用
but you can bundle 'em up a bit.
外面有很大面♥积♥要布置 所以每一种装饰都很重要
We have a lot of ground to cover outside, so every ornament counts.
一定要像灯塔一样
It has to be like a beacon.
打开开关 整个城镇都将凸显出来
The town is going to show up for this flip-of-the-switch kind of thing.
圣诞球必须轻拿轻放
Christmas balls must be handled with care.
我打碎了一些球
I'm breaking some balls.
我们要把这个小家伙
We are going to take that guy
粘在花环或者其他东西上面 先放这里吧
and stick it on a wreath or something. We'll lay it inside.
即使是不完美的东西 也总能找到归宿
You know, there's always a place for the imperfect in this world.
怎么样了
What's up?
早上好啊
Well, good morning.
各位 怎么样了 你打电♥话♥说需要帮助
Hi, guys, what's going on? You called, said you need help?
我们一直需要帮助
We always need help.
请站在这里 我们要演示一下如何做蝴蝶结
Step around here, we're gonna show you how to make a bow.
-好的 -先从它开始
All right. - Start with this guy.
大概30厘米 然后捏住
We're gonna go about 12 inches. You're gonna pinch it.
然后扭一下
Now you're gonna twist it.
然后在大拇指上转一圈
And now you're gonna roll this over your thumb,
放在后面 然后捏住
and put it behind there, and pinch it.
继续做 好的
Keep going. Okay.
你要试着把这些捏起来
And you're gonna try and stack these pinches.
-用拇指把它扭紧 是的 -我已经失败了
Twist it tight under your thumb. - I failed already.
看到了吧 当圣诞先生 并不像我表现出来的那么轻松
See? Being Mr. Christmas isn't as easy as I make it look.
显然你不太擅长做蝴蝶结 不过没关系
Obviously, bows aren't your thing. That's okay.
-是啊 -所有这些东西
Definitely not. - But all this stuff
会让我们的圣诞树看起来更像一棵树
is going to goxa0to making our tree look more like a tree
而不是挂上去的四根线
and less like four strands coming down.
我们要把这里布置漂亮 让你父亲骄傲
'Cause we gotta make you guys look good. We gotta make your dad proud.
蝴蝶结显然不是杰夫的强项
Bows are obviously not Jeff's forte,
但他有很多机会 把其他事情做好
but there are plenty of opportunities for him to get it right.
巴尔布
Barb.
算了 我们不系蝴蝶结了
Forget it. We're not tying a bow.
所以我想让你负责
So I'm gonna put you in charge
休息室
of the rec room.
这是我们送给消防员的礼物
This is our gift to the firefighters.
所以等他弄好了 我们就开始刷漆
So as soon as he gets done priming, we're gonna start to paint,
我们要刷上一层…
and we're laying on a coat of…
深番茄红
it's sort of a deep tomato red.
-好的 -我们还有很棒的长袜
Okay. - We also have really great stockings
用那种有弹性布料做的 就是他们制♥服♥的布料
made out of this resilient fabric that they wear for their suits.
-好的 -我们有六只
Okay. - We've got six of those.
我觉得会很有节日气氛 会是一个很大的变化
I think it'll be festive. It'll be a big change for them.
这就是我的计划
So that's the game plan.
休息室可能是我们要装饰的 最重要的房♥间
The rec room may be the most important room that we decorate.
这里是消防员们在出任务以后
It's where the firefighters come to relax and take a break
放松和休息的地方
after serving the community.
这是他们的第二个家
It's their home away from home,
需要给人一种圣诞绿洲的感觉
and it needs to feel like a Christmas oasis.
布置消防队休息室的主要目标
So the main objective in the rec room at the firehouse
是营造一种温馨温暖的环境
was that we create an inviting, warm environment.
我们要做的一件事是 我们要用抱枕
One of the things we're going to do is use throw pillowsxa0and throws,
把抱枕放到那个空间里 营造出家庭的环境
which will create a home environment.
但另一个因素是节日的气味
But the other element is the scents of the season,
今天 我想向大家展示几种方法 把不同的香味带进家里
and I want to show you a few ways you can bring different scents into your home
真正唤起人们对过去或现在的圣诞节的回忆
that are really evocative of either Christmas past or Christmas present.
找一个碗 装满松果 橡子
Take a bowl. Fill it with pine cones, acorns,
肉桂棒和一些坚果
some cinnamon sticks, some nuts,
然后使用精油
and you use essential oils.
可以在松木或桂皮中加入精油
You can get this in pine, in cinnamon,
滴上几滴 在松果中加入精油
and literally take a few drops of it, infuse these pine cones with that oil,
然后房♥间就会充斥香味了
and you'll literally get that scent wafting throughout the entire room.
我还喜欢做一件事...
The other thing that I love to do…
这是我厨房♥里的勺子 它挂在墙上
This is a ladle from my kitchen. It hangs on the wall.
我在这把勺子里填满...
I take this. I fill the belly of this…
丁香
with whole cloves,
找一个标准的茶灯
I take a standard tea light,
把它放在丁香里
and I nestle it into those cloves.
点燃时 不仅会散发出温暖的气息
And literally when this is lit, not only does this just beam with warmth,
茶灯的温度
the smell, the warmth of that tea light
还会加热丁香 使厨房♥散发出香气
warms those cloves up and just perfumes the entire kitchen.
所以一种最简单也最有效的方法
So one of the easiest and I think most effective ways
让香味弥漫家中
to get scent throughout your home
就是在灶台上做一盆混合香料
is by making stovetop potpourri.
非常容易 经济实惠
And it's so easy and it literally costs nothing.
拿一个锅 里面装满水
So you basically take a pot, fill it with water,
然后开始往里面扔东西
and then you start to just throw in things.
这是完整的茴香豆荚
These are whole anise pods.
还有一些肉桂棒 我还喜欢放一个松果
We have some cinnamon sticks. I even like to throw in axa0pine cone
因为里面还有常绿树木的油脂
because there are evergreen oils still within these things.
另一件东西 是早晨吃橘子时
Another thing, as you're eating your morning orange,
把一些橘子皮也扔进锅里
take some of the peel and throw that into the pot as well.
打开小火 然后家里就都是圣诞节的气息了
Turn it on low, and the scent of Christmas is literally everyplace in your home.
我们必须处理外部展示的真正核心
We have to attack the true centerpiece of the outside display, the Santa statue,
圣诞老人雕像 这是对老杰夫的致敬
which serves as a tribute to Jeff Sr.
因为他在很多方面体现了圣诞精神
Since he embodied the Christmas spirit in so many ways.
我们要在后面的背包上钻一个洞
We're gonna drill a hole back here somewhere in his pack
让这面旗子从后面飘出来
and let this flag wave out the back.
把顶部切掉一些 弄成他在里面戴着帽子一样
Cut this off, and as though he has his hat on underneath,
把头盔戴下面一点
and we just push that guy down.
好了 我要把铲形钻头 钻进他的脑袋了
Okay. I'm thinking spade bit
看看怎么样吧
right into the top of his head. Let's see what happens.
下面的镜头 神经脆弱的人不宜观看
So what happens next is not for the squeamish.
完美
Beautiful.
看看能不能把花环挂在篱笆上
Let's see if we can get this garland on the fence.
第三天 揭晓日
Day Three, reveal day.
今天就是我的圣诞节
This day is my Christmas Day.
这是我的兴奋点 我等不及要展示给他们了
This is my excitement. I can't wait to show them.
这里所有的灌木丛 都会布置上五颜六色的网眼灯
All of these shrubs here are gonna get multi-colored netted lights.
好的 -我们的旗杆
Okay. - Our flagpole
就是树的基础
is the substrate of our tree,
然后会有7.6米长的绿植和灯光
so it's gonna have 25-foot runs of greenery and light.
从远处看 就像一棵圣诞树
From far away it'll look like a Christmas tree.
-没错 -太酷了
Exactly. - Cool.
-大蝴蝶结 从这里到那里 - 好的
Big bow, gonna go here, around there. - Okay.
开工吧 我们还有好多事要做
Let's start. We got a lot to do!
-好的 走吧 -拜拜
All right. Let's go. - Bye!
我希望大家 今天早上都喝了接骨木糖浆
I hope everybody took their elderberry syrup this morning.
没有什么比这些旧灯泡 更能代表圣诞节了
Nothing says Christmas like these old light bulbs.
天啊 不是吧
My God, no.
先是装饰品 现在又搞这出 加把劲呀 罗西
First the ornaments, now this? Get it together, Rosie!
-当作是对待自己的孩子 -天啊
Treat them like the baby you don't have. - God.
-本 -杰夫
Ben. - Jeff.
-你需要帮手吗 里面有人手呢 -我们施展魔法吧
Need help? I got some guys on the inside. - Let's make some magic.
听着 女士们 我带着大军来了
Look, ladies, I brought the troops.
我们要造一棵树
We're gonna make a tree.
我们想在下雨前完成一些工作
We're trying to just get a little bit of this done before the rain comes.
-我会跳"不要下雨"舞 -太好了
I did my "Rain, Rain, Go Away" dance. - Perfect.
剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表