剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表
我等不及要做佳节装饰了
I can't wait to decorate it for the holidays.
一定会很有趣 我们不会打洞的 我保证
It's gonna be great fun. We won't make any holes, I promise.
帕特里斯和卡尔文 把这里装♥修♥得很漂亮
Patrice and Kalvin have done a beautiful job on this renovation
保留了都铎风格 融入了年轻新鲜的方式
as far as honoring the Tudor style, but in a sort of youthful, fresh way.
但如果他们要让家人在这里聚会
But if they're gonna ask their family to gather at the house,
我们就需要添置一些家具和物品
we need to give them some furnishings and things,
然后我们就可以享受圣诞节了
and then we can layer on Christmas.
我很想全力以赴 因为我们从来没有…
I just wanna go all out, because we've never…
我们总是说起这件事 去年 我们说要在外面挂满灯饰
We always talk about it. Last year, we said we were gonnaxa0light up outside
做这些事情
and do all of these things,
但我们太累了
and we were tired.
你们的房♥屋外饰面充满故事
Well, you have such a storybook house on the outside.
-是的 -就像是一本故事书
Yes. - It literally looks like a storybook.
因此可以做很多奇妙的事情
So there's all kinds of wonderful things that can be done with that.
我们得给邻居们配太阳镜了
Your neighbors, we're gonna have to give them sunglasses.
这就是我们想要的
That's what we want.
我们肯定要布置室外的 说回屋里
So, we'll definitely work on the outside, and then the inside,
因为你们现在是开敞布置 所以所有空间都需要进行装饰
because you are now in an open plan, so this whole space needs to be decorated.
我想尽量隆重一些
I want this to be as big as possible.
我想要不止一棵圣诞树
I want more than one Christmas tree.
能这样做 肯定会很有趣
This is going to be fun to be able to do that.
-这里是白纸一张呢 -是啊
It's a blank slate. - It is.
我要回工作室了 为你的家
I'm gonna go back to the workshop
想出里里外外的装饰设计
and come up with a design for your home, both inside and out.
临走之前 谢谢你们带我参观 这里非常棒
So until then, thank you for the visit. It's been fantastic.
拜拜 圣诞先生
Bye-bye, Christmas.
我觉得正好谢幕
I think that's my exit.
我看到索苏家房♥子外♥围♥的那一刻
The moment I saw the outside of the Sosoo home,
我就知道我要怎么做了
I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.
那里看起来像一个真人♥大♥小的姜饼屋
It looks like a life-sized gingerbread house.
你希望姜饼屋内饰是什么样子呢
What then do you want the interior of a gingerbread house to look like,
糖果店吧
but a candy shop?
-罗西 你好吗 -你好啊
Rosie. How are ya? - Hello.
我有一群有天赋又很勤奋的"精灵"
I have a very talented, hardworking group of "elves."
罗西是我们的协调员
Rosie's our coordinator.
无论我们需要什么 她都会在我们到达前送到位
Anything we need, she makes sure it's at each house before we arrive.
无论需要做什么 她都会帮忙
And she also pitches in on whatever needs to be done.
嗨
Hi!
她就像是圣诞节早晨的孩子
She's like a kid on Christmas morning.
罗西如愿以偿了
So, Rosie got her way!
所有东西都能让罗西很激动
Everything excites Rosie.
-你好吗 -我很好
How are you, sweetheart? - I'm good.
露易丝是我们的万事通精灵
Louise is our ready-for-anything elf.
她会自己动手 我下辈子就想成为这样的人
She's a real do-it-yourself. She's who I want to be in my next life.
睡觉是为了活着
Sleep is for the living.
-巴尔布 -嗨
Barb! - Hi!
上网搜索"完美主义者" 你会发现一张巴尔布的照片
Search the word "perfectionist" and you'll find a picture of Barb.
她心灵手巧 我要做精细艺术品就会找她
She's a crafty one and is my go-to for detailed works of art.
必须重做
Have to redo it.
-克里斯 -你好吗
Chris. - How are you?
克里斯是我们的建筑大♥师♥
Chris is our master builder.
想到克里斯 我就会想到"梦幻之地"
When I think of Chris, I think of Field of Dreams.
在建造方面 他手到擒来
If he builds it, they will come.
索苏一家人
The Sosoo family,
卡尔文和帕特里斯 想要打造自己的传统
Kalvin and Patrice want to establish their own traditions.
母亲安琪拉还有一些抗拒
And the mother, Angela, is fighting this whole thing.
过去30年里 都是她在筹备圣诞节
She has hosted Christmas for the last 30 years.
所以我们的第一个挑战是有名字的 就叫做安琪拉
So, our first challenge is, it has a name, it's called Angela.
在圣诞装饰方面 我们要大胆一点
And we have to be bold in our Christmas decorating
因为要让安琪拉接受 让她喜欢
because Angela will buy into it, and she will enjoy it.
-我们要搞大动作 -是的 要搞大动作
We gotta go bigger. That's it. - Yeah. We gotta go big.
他们刚刚对房♥子进行了一次大整修 房♥子非常漂亮
They just did a major renovation on their house. It's really charming.
我觉得看起来很像姜饼屋
It looks like a gingerbread house to me.
所以我想让索苏一家人
So, I really wanted to go back to that sort of nostalgic era
回到怀旧时代
for the Sosoo home
给家里带来一种甜食的氛围
and bring in a sort of sweet-tooth vibe to the house.
房♥子的外部具有姜饼屋的特征
The exterior of the house just screams gingerbread house,
是绿植和松果的完美调色板
and it's the perfect palette
当然还要有红色和白色的灯饰
for greenery and pine cones, and, of course, red and white lights
让人联想到拐杖糖和薄荷糖
reminiscent of candy canes and peppermints.
走近房♥子的时候
I see paint bucket luminaries
可以看到沿路摆着油漆桶灯具
going up the walkway as you approach the house,
当然 如果大家都能参与进来
and then, of course, if everyone is really good,
圣诞老人和驯鹿也许会提早过来呢
Santa and his reindeer just may pay us an early visit.
我总是说 视觉、听觉、嗅觉都要到位
I always say we want the sights, the sounds, the smells.
我们要全方位的体验
The whole experience. You want it all.
就像这些驯鹿 它们很时髦 就像要喝鸡尾酒一样
Like these reindeer, they're swanky, like they'd have a cocktail.
-你知道吗 -是啊
You know? - Yeah.
很可爱呢 马提尼酒杯
That'd be cute, martini glasses.
-是啊 我们需要这种... -是吗
Yeah. We need to have this… - Right?
...酷酷的圣诞物品 -我们在室内建造什么呢
…Cool yule sort of thing. - What are we building on the inside?
卡尔文提到
What Kalvin talked about
他对童年圣诞节的回忆
with his nostalgic reminiscing of his childhood Christmases
让我想起薄荷糖和姜饼屋
brought to mind peppermint and… and gingerbread houses,
我想创造出这样的场景
and trying to create this whole sort of, scenario.
但他们不具备 举办节日派对的基本条件
But they don't have the basics to actually even host a holiday party.
所以我们要重新安排一下 再增加一些家具
So we're gonna rearrange and bring in some additional furniture for that.
我们要用漂亮的花环 勾勒出壁炉和楼梯的轮廓
And we're going to outline the fireplace and staircase with this beautiful garland,
这样一来 访客就会被节日的欢乐包围
so that visitors to the home will be surrounded by the holiday cheer.
用餐区是最重要的 最能创造美好圣诞晚餐回忆
The dining area is paramount to create wonderful Christmas dinner memories.
进行漂亮的餐桌布置 如果我们打开…
Make a beautiful tablescape if we opened it up and…
-没错 -是啊
True. - Yeah.
索苏家目前没有餐桌
The Sosoos don't currently have a dining room table,
所以我们要给他们准备餐桌 配上节日布置
so we're gonna give them one, complete with a holiday tablescape,
让他们有地方 来创造美好的圣诞晚餐回忆
to give them that place to create wonderful Christmas dinner memories.
无论如何 都要给他们摆满糖果
If all else fails, we'll definitely give them a sugar rush.
我想让这栋房♥子成为周围邻居的亮光
I want this house to be the beacon of the neighborhood,
但我们也希望它成为家庭的归宿
but we really want it to be the destination for the family.
-所以我们要搞大动作 -非常大的大动作
So, we're going big. - "Big" big.
-准备好了吗 -好了
We're ready to go? - Yep.
我和精灵们需要用三天
It takes three days for my elves and I
进行圣诞节大改造
to make over a home for Christmas.
第一天是跟家人们一起的项目
Day One is made up of projects with the family.
嗨 进来吧
Hi. Come on in, come on in.
我们要教他们 如何自己进行布置
This is where we show them how to do things themselves
希望他们在我和精灵们离开后 也能继续下去
that they will hopefully continue long after the elves and I are gone.
今天的主题是乐趣 是家庭 是学习
Today is about the fun. It's about family, it's about learning something.
今天晚上 我们会把你们送走
At the end of the day, we're shipping you off
这样我和精灵们 就可以对这里施展魔法了
so that the elves and I can work our magic on the home,
第三天晚上 你们再一起回来
and then on the third night, you guys will all come back
我们会正式跟你们一起迎接圣诞季
and we will officially welcome in the Christmas season with you guys.
你们一定会喜欢的 我知道你们会喜欢的
You're gonna love it. I know you're gonna love it.
是哦
Okay. Right.
与此同时... -我们来创造回忆吧
In the meantime… - Let's make some memories!
-我们来创造回忆吧 -好耶
Let's make some memories. - Yay!
好了 我们把圣诞节请到这里吧
All right, let's get Christmas in here.
知道我最喜欢第一天的什么吗 在这一天
You know what I love about Day One? It's the time when the family
家庭成员会觉得自己参与了改造过程 自己动手改造
gets to feel invested in the process and make it their own.
我们搬到你的桌子上吧 帮帮我 我需要你帮忙
Let's walk over to your table. Help me.xa0I need your help.
篮子跟你的桌子一样大了
That tray's as big as your table.
人造树最好的地方就是
The greatest part of an artificial tree, not only does it last
就算提前装饰 它也能一直保持下去
when you end up decorating early,
还可以根据喜好去摆放树枝
but you get to place the branches exactly where you want them.
-是啊 -所以不会有地方光秃秃的
Yes. - So, there's never a bald spot.
帕特里斯说过她的一个愿望
One of Patrice's wishes that she expressed
就是想多要几棵圣诞树 营造节日气氛
was that she wanted multiple trees to really make a statement.
起居室里会有一棵主树
There's going to be a main tree in the living room,
但那要等他们都离开以后再布置
but that's something we're going to put up after the family's gone.
我想当作惊喜
I want it to be a surprise.
所以现在我想让帕特里斯和卡尔文
So, for now, I'm going to have Patrice and Kalvin
剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表