剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表
-不太好看 不过很管用 -不过确实管用
It's not pretty, but it does work. - It does work.
我们能看看吗
Can we see that?
厉害了
Fabulous!
这可以帮你争取两个小时
That just bought you two more hours.
我不知道能不能争取两个小时
I'm not sure if that bought us two more hours
还是会激怒雨神 让大雨倾盆
or if it just angered the rain gods enough to start it pouring on us.
我只知道 我们最好快点
All I know is we better hurry,
因为无论晴雨 今晚都会有很多人来
because rain or shine, a lot of people are going to show up tonight
期待看到 老杰夫每年为他们呈现的仪式
expecting to see the kind of display Jeff Sr. Has gotten them accustomed to.
快看呀 一棵15米高的圣诞树
Look at that. A 50-foot Christmas tree.
你应该以直射灯为中心
You should do straight lights as a center.
是的 -然后这两束分开
Exactly. - Then branch these two off,
再来两束灯 再来两束花环
and then two sets of lights, and then two more garlands.
这场纪念老杰夫圣诞精神的活动
One of the best parts of putting together this celebration
最精彩的部分之一
of Jeff Sr.'s Christmas spirit
就是看到小杰夫越来越多地参与其中
is seeing Jeff Jr. getting more and more involved.
-我们在争分夺秒 -可以了 升上去
We're going against the clock. - It's going up.
看着很棒
This looks great though.
时间越发临近了 西伊斯利普的市民们将来到这里
The time is ticking closer and closer to when the citizens of West Islip
向他们敬爱的已故消防队长表达敬意
will be out here to see our tribute to their beloved late fire chief,
而我们的外部装饰还有很多工作要做
and we still have so much to do outside.
挂装饰物时 要确保用铁丝拧紧了
Just make sure when you put the ornament on,
我还找到一些很酷的蜡烛
you really wire it in tight.
跟我们要在室外用的老杰夫的吹模装饰
I even found some really cool candles in the style of Jeff Sr.'s blow molds
是相同的样式
that we're using outside.
我要信任你 挂上你做的蝴蝶结
I'm going to trust you with your own bow.
你行吗
Can you do it?
行啊 -来吧
Yeah. - Go.
这个消防队是一个大家庭
This fire department really is one big family.
今天有各个年龄段的精灵来帮助我们
We have elves of all ages helping us out today.
相信我 我们现在可以动用所有的人手
And believe me, we can use all of the extra hands we can get right now.
太棒了 你合格了 我要给你授以爵位
Beautiful. You are certified, you are knighted.
你太完美了
You're perfect.
我特别高兴的是 杰夫在装饰过程中
I've especially been pleased with how Jeff has stepped up
起到了带头作用
and taken a lead role in the decorating.
他已经可以应付自如了 完全没问题
He has risen to the occasion. Literally.
好棒 这里有很多精灵 作为精灵头领 我真的很感激大家
Yes! I have so many elves here. As head elf, I really appreciate that.
-是啊 各司其职 -谢谢
Yep. Every post. - Thank you.
好的 小心
Okay, heads up.
天啊 我很抱歉
God. I'm sorry!
你们太厉害了
You guys arexa0killin' it.
是的 这是星星
Yeah, we got the star. Affirmative.
好的 拿好这些装饰品
All right, take those ornaments. - All right.
他上去了
Here he comes.
剪刀刀刃朝下
Face that blade down.
-拿着剪刀不要跑 -拿着剪刀不要跑
No running with scissors. - No running with scissors.
这是我把星星放在树顶上 最紧张的一次
This is the most nervous I have ever been putting a star on top of a tree,
即使都不是我去做的
and I'm not even the one doing it.
小心点
Careful.
本 可以吗
Ben, is that good?
顶部需要稍微往你的方向偏一点
The top needs to point over towards you a bit.
是啊
Yeah.
再来一点 完美了
Keep going. Perfect.
太酷了 这可能是我们做过的最大的圣诞树了
This is cool. This is probably the biggest tree we've done.
那棵巨大的旗杆圣诞树已经竖起来了 我们可以搭起克里斯
Now that our massive flagpole tree is up,
为我们建造的圣诞节外立面布置了
we can set up the pieces of the Christmas facade Chris built for us.
拧在一起吧
Screw it together.
与此同时 艾瑞克正在完成
Meanwhile, Eric is finishing up
我们为消防队准备的特别惊喜
our very special surprise for the department.
纪念已故消防队长的圣诞老人雕像
The Santa statue to honor their late fire chief,
这将是今晚揭晓之前的 最后一件装饰品
which will be the last item to go out before tonight's reveal.
当然 另外一个惊喜就是休息室
The other surprise, of course, being the rec room.
各位...
You guys…
耶
Yay!
我刚从外面进来 简直无敌 超级魔幻
Well, the outside, I just came from there. Amazing. It is so magical.
露易丝 你和我来处理一下平面图
Louise, you and I are gonna work on the floor plan a little bit.
罗西 如果巴尔布需要你帮她拿东西
Rosie, if Barb needs you to hand her stuff,
你就帮她装饰圣诞树 那就最好了
if you'll help her with the tree, that would be fantastic.
-我们动起来吧 -好的
Okay. - Let's get going.
我们能按时完成吗
Are we gonna get done in time?
制♥作♥长袜的布料
The stockings are made from the same material
跟制♥作♥消防员夹克的材料是一样的
as they make firefighters' jackets.
非常完美 很快就能完工了
It's perfect. Before long we're done. Okay.
这可是一件大事
This is a big deal.
杰夫的妈妈和社区的人们都在路上了
Jeff's mother and the entire community are on their way.
你在这儿啊 -嗨 你好吗
There you are. - Sir, how are you?
挺好的 你有机会看到这个了吗
Good. So you had a chance to see this?
是啊 我正在看呢 太妙了
Yeah, I was just looking at it. It's… It's wonderful.
我很希望 能有机会认识他
I wish I had a chance to know him.
他跟你是一种人 他就是我们的圣诞先生 这是肯定的
He's definitely your kind of guy. He was our Mr. Christmas, that's for sure. Yeah.
他在天上看着我们呢...也许他现在非常骄傲
He's looking down on us. He's… He's probably so proud of this.
也许脸上挂着笑容呢
And he's probably got the biggest smile on his face.
感谢你让我成为你们大家庭的一员
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family.
再次感谢你 谢谢了
We thank you again. Thank you so much.
圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, buddy. - Merry Christmas.
西伊斯利普消防队 我们很想致敬老杰夫
The West Islip Fire Department, we were really trying to honor Jeff Sr.
他体现了圣诞节的精神 我希望自己做的事
He embodied that spirit of Christmas, and so, I really wanted to make sure
能够让他满意
that I did right by him.
-我们去揭晓吧 -好呢
Let's go reveal this thing. - Yeah.
感觉真是社区的所有居民
It really does feel
都来参加揭晓仪式了 一起缅怀
like the entire community has come out for this unveiling,
老杰夫的一生
and to really celebrate the life that was Jeff Sr.
在经历了这么多之后
After everything that she has been through,
老杰夫的遗孀贝娜黛特 也出现在了社区居民里
to see Jeff Sr.'s widow, Bernadette, out there amongst the community,
真是意义非凡
it just… it means everything.
圣诞快乐 各位 圣诞快乐
Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, everybody!
杰夫扮成了圣诞老人
Jeff's dressed like Santa.
感谢大家今晚的到来
I wanna thank everybody for coming tonight,
感谢圣诞先生让这一切成为现实 各位 这就是圣诞先生
and Mr. Christmas for making this happen. Everybody, this is Mr. Christmas.
非常感谢大家的到来
Thank you guys so much for coming.
圣诞快乐
Merry, Merry Christmas.
这是我的荣幸
This has been such an unbelievable honor.
就在最近几天 我们才真正意识到
Only in the last few days have we really gotten to understand
你的父亲老杰夫 为社区 为消防队
what your father, Jeff Sr., brought to this community,
带来了什么
brought to this firehouse.
在节日季里
In this holiday season,
我们愿意带给大家一些快乐 我知道你们现在都很难过
we will bring some joy to what I know is a difficult time for all of you.
感谢让我们融入你们的社区
Thank you for having us into your community.
我们应该点上蜡烛
Well, we should light our candles.
看到蜡烛点燃 真是一幅美丽的景象
It's a beautiful sight to see all these candles lit.
我们会吹灭蜡烛 迎接节日季
We will be blowing out our candles and welcome in the holiday season.
好了 各位 我们来吧
All right, guys. Here we go.
数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
耶
Yay!
我的天啊
My God.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!
我的天啊
My God.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
干得真棒
What a great job!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
过来吧 来啊
Come on up, come on up. Come on.
这是为了纪念 你的好丈夫
Just in memory of your wonderful husband
和他的圣诞精神 -天啊
and his spirit of Christmas. - My God.
你们每年都可以摆出来
It's something you can put out every year
他的精神就永远不会离开
so that his spirit never, ever leaves this place.
-非常感谢 -贝娜黛特
Thank you so much. Thank you. - Bernadette.
这是他留下的印记
Just… He left such a mark.
-他甚至… -是啊
He even… - He sure did.
杰夫 我是爸爸
Jeffrey, it's Dada.
剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表