剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表
帮我组装放在台面上的圣诞树
help me put together a countertop tree.
像他们以前那样 在临近节日时 再去装饰一棵真树
Decorating a live tree so close to the holidays like they used to…
-会让人很焦虑 -是啊
It gives you anxiety. - My… It does.
我觉得人们不喜欢人造树的主要原因
I think the main thing that people don't do with artificial trees
是他们没有花时间 去把树枝弄蓬松
is they don't really take the time to fluff them.
大家都是把它们从盒子里拿出来说
I think everybody pulls them out of the box and goes,
"跟图片里面不一样呀"
"It doesn't look like the picture on the box."
太对了
So true.
我曾经在一个园艺中心工作
I used to work in a garden center,
他们总是说
and they would always say, "Two out, one up.
"两根向外 一根向上"
"Two out, one up.xa0Two out, one up."
这样就有蓬松感了...
That way, it sort of creates a blossom…
...填补空缺
…and fills in
这样就看不到太多空隙了
so that we don't see so much.
我好喜欢 很管用呢
I like that. It's actually working.
我从没想过在桌面布置圣诞树 太有才了
I would have never thought of a tabletop tree. That is so genius.
天啊 你们能想到吗
My gosh, can you imagine, you guys? You're gonna wake up Christmas morning
圣诞节早上醒来 你们哪都不用去了
and not have to go anywhere.
-真是太好了 -这句话太动听了
That's gonna be nice. - That is music to my ears.
-是啊 这本身就是一份礼物 所以… -是的
Yeah. That is a gift unto itself, so… - Yes.
好了 我们先把它放到合适的位置吧
So, let's move this into place for the moment.
虽然只是一棵小树 但我已经超开心了
It's just one little tree, but I'm already so happy.
-我马上回来 我先去外面 -好的
I'll be back. I'm gonna run outside. - Okay. All right.
我为你们的妈妈 准备了一个有趣的项目
I have something fun planned for your moms.
-我都等不及了 你们兴奋吗 -是啊
I can't wait. Are you excited? - Yes.
看到房♥子外观 我想起了50年代和60年代
For the exterior of the house, I reference back toxa0the '50s and the '60s
我想到那种复古媚俗的氛围
when I really think of that retro-kitschy kind of a vibe.
很久以前
Way back in the day,
在各种气球娃娃以及电子玩偶出现之前
before all of the inflatable and animatronic figures came along,
许多人用胶合板手绘卡♥通♥形象
a lot of people decorated their yards and houses
装饰他们的庭院和房♥子
with hand-painted plywood figures.
我就打算那么做
That's what I was going for here,
非常符合经典的姜饼屋风格
a style that really fits with our classic gingerbread-house look.
你对做手工有什么看法
How do you feel about doing art?
我不太擅长
Never been my best subject.
算是新事物 不过呢
Something new. But.
我们应该给你们拿几条围裙
We probably should get you ladies some aprons.
我要画它们的脸
I'm gonna sketch their faces on,
然后你们要给它注入一点个性
and then you're gonna infuse a little bit of personality into it.
我的想法是 每次节日庆祝的时候
The idea being you'll always be present with them in their holiday celebrations.
都可以把它们摆出来 无论你在不在
Whether you're actually here or not,
在他们的节日庆祝中 你的印记都会出现
your imprint is going to be on their holiday celebration.
所以在这上面涂点颜色 苏珊
So, throw some color on there, Susan.
安琪拉 你那里怎么样了
Angela, how are you doing so far?
我们还在为节日而焦虑吗
Are we breaking out in a sweat about the holidays yet,
还是你已经没事了
or are you doing okay?
我现在暂时还可以
Right now, I'm doing okay for now.
是啊 只是在胶合板上画画
Yeah. It's really just about getting the paint on the board.
可以无拘无束 不用什么专业技巧
There's no rules.xa0lt's not like you have to be a master painter.
就是画着玩
It's just about having fun.
-别把指甲弄坏了 天啊 -不
And don't ruin those nails. Lord. - No.
快看啊 看看啊
Look at this. Look at them.
-他们在画皮毛效果呢 -天啊 是啊 好漂亮
They're adding fur effects. - My goodness, yeah. Pretty.
在两只驯鹿身上... 可以看到她们的个性
With these two reindeer… You can see their personalities.
好了 可以
Okay. All right.
安琪拉的驯鹿有圆点花纹 血红的眼睛
Angela's has polka dots, it has blood-red eyes.
看起来有一点狂躁
And it looks a little rabid.
看啊 远看感觉好多了
Look at that. See, when you stand back, it's so much better.
我的天啊
My goodness.
圣诞老人可能很想把它安乐死
Santa may very well want to put him out to pasture.
好了 我进去看看卡尔文和帕特里斯
All right. I'm gonna run inside, check onxa0Kalvin and Patrice.
-你做得很好 -好的 谢谢
You did great. - Okay. Great. Thank you.
三个宝宝 包括卡尔文 都睡着了
All three babies, including Kalvin, are down for their nap.
我们要做什么
What are we doing next?
被击倒了 我们要做装饰品
Down for the count. We are going to do a little bit of a decorating demo.
你觉得怎么样 -太好了
How about that? - I love it.
所以说真的 我们要做一些薄荷糖花环
So we're gonna make some peppermint garland.
好的
Okay.
非常适合我们的童年主题糖果店
Perfect for our childhood-inspired, candy-shop theme.
不用打开包装
You don't have to unwrap them.
-用我们的热胶枪... -是的
With our hot glue gun… - Yes.
用一点点的胶水...
But just with the littlest dab of glue…
好的
Okay.
然后再来一块薄荷糖...
And then another peppermint, and you just…
把两边拧起来的糖纸粘在一起就行了
with their twisted ends, you just push them together.
太有创意了
That's so creative.
不用多少钱 就能得到…
And out of literally pennies, you end up with…
可以放到圣诞树上的装饰
With something you can put on your tree.
太可爱了
That is so cute.
好了 我们剥开几块糖
All right, so let's unwrap a few of these.
-我想做一些菜式 -好的
Wanted to create some serving pieces. - Okay.
我们要把这些糖果排成几何线条
We're gonna line this with the candies in a very geometric pattern.
然后放进烤箱里 烤十分钟
We're gonna pop this in the oven for about ten minutes,
165.5摄氏度 -把糖块融化吗
330 degrees. - And that melts it?
糖块会融化 融在一起 然后变硬
This will melt and they'll come together, and then harden.
-继续我们的薄荷糖主题… -好的
To continue with our peppermint theme… - Okay.
我们有一个聚苯乙烯泡沫圆锥
We just have a basic Styrofoam cone.
它们有各种不同的尺寸 使用不同的尺寸 是很有趣的
They come in a thousand different sizes and it's fun to use different sizes.
我们要做的 是再次使用热溶胶枪
But all we're really doing is just putting a dab of our hot glue again.
我不知道没有热溶胶枪
I don't know how people live
人们怎么生活
without hot glue guns.
我们把糖粘在这里 尽可能粘紧一些
And we're just going to stick it on there as tight as we can get them.
-就这么做 -肯定很可爱
What we're going to do. - This is gonna be cute.
也可以放高一点
You can also elevate them,
放在架子上 -快看啊
and put them on a stand. - Look at that.
等我们全都弄好以后
There's things like this crushed peppermint,
可以撒一些碎薄荷糖
once we get this all done.
-快看啊 -可以撒在周围
Look at that. - You can just sprinkle that around.
很有节日魔法的感觉
It just gives that sense of holiday magic.
快看啊
Look at that!
-你想做一点吗 -太好了
You wanna do a couple? - I'd love to.
-小心点... -特别想用热熔胶枪
Just be careful… - Been dying to use this glue gun.
-不要受伤 -是啊
No hospital visits, got it. - No.
这样做的好处是 越往上面做 花费的时间越少
The good thing about this is it takes less and less every time we do a row.
-七小时以后 -是啊 我们就完成了 "看啊"
Seven hours later. - Exactly. We get to go, "Ta-da!"
-现在就放上去吗 -搞定了
Should we put it there now? - Done.
看啊
Da-da-dum.
努力为圣诞节装饰
By putting in effort to decorate for Christmas,
就是在为回忆做背景
you're setting the backdrop for memories.
-这是我们的薄荷糖托盘 -我们要做一个特别的装饰
Here is our peppermint tray. - We're gonna make a special ornament.
我们要让金斯利和席琳 做这些手印装饰品
We're gonna have Kingsley and Cece do handprint ornaments,
这是庆祝圣诞节的好方法
a really wonderful way to mark this first Christmas
因为今年圣诞节早晨 他们将在自己家里醒来
that they're going to wake up in their own home on Christmas morning.
你要这样前后滚动
You're gonna roll it back and forth.
-席琳 -就像做饼干
Cece! - Do it like with biscuits.
作为孩子 没有为父母做过装饰品 这是什么滋味
What's being a child without having made an ornament for your parents?
这是成人仪式 必须这么做
It's a rite of passage. You have to do it.
-装饰品 -装饰品 好了
Ornament. - Ornament, ornament! Okay.
应该尽早让孩子们参与节日装饰
It's never too early to start involving the kids in holiday decorating,
尤其是像索苏家一样 有两位小孩子
especially if you have little ones like the Sosoo family does.
盐面团手印装饰品
Salt-dough handprint ornaments,
如果你像我一样 有宠物宝宝 也可以做爪印装饰品
or paw-print ornaments if you have a fur baby like myself,
这是一种经典的定格瞬间的方式
are a really classic way to freeze a moment in time.
只需两杯面粉
All it takes is two cups of flour,
一杯盐
one cup of salt,
还有一杯水
and one cup of water,
做成非常柔韧 容易操作的面团
to create a really pliable, easy-to-work-with dough.
揉成一团 然后像做饼干面团一样
You're gonna mix that up, and you're gonna wanna roll it out
把它擀开 擀到1/4英寸
just like you do with cookie dough to about a quarter of an inch.
这是我的饼干切割器 我们来按下去
Here's my cookie cutter. We're gonna press this down,
剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表