剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表
嗨 小可爱 瞧 我们有新邮件了
Hi. Little one. Look, we got the mail.
"嗨 圣诞先生"
"Hi, Mr. Christmas."
我出生在一个意大利大家庭里 是家里的大女儿
I'm the oldest daughter of a big Italian family
我们住在纽约的长岛
living in Long Island, New York.
今年对我的父母来说不同寻常
This is a big year for my parents.
在抚养了我和妹妹25年之后
After 25 years of raising me and my sisters,
"一切都将发生改变"
"things are about to change forever."
嗨 我是丹妮尔赛尔沃妮 我住在纽约的布鲁克维尔
Hi. I'm Danielle Cervoni. I live in Brookville, New York.
我和家人都爱圣诞节
Me and my family really love Christmas.
我们欢聚一堂
We all get together,
然后一起装饰家里
decorate the house as a family.
我们还会准备丰盛的圣诞晚餐
We always do a big Christmas dinner.
这一直是一家人最开心的时刻
It's always the best time.
"我最近和大学时交往的男友乔 订婚了"
"I recently got engaged to my college sweetheart, Joe."
今年是他第一次和我们一起过圣诞
This year he will be spending Christmas with me and my family for the first time.
可乔现在实际上还在军队服役
The truth is that Joe is active in the military,
我们不知道明年圣诞节会在哪儿过
and we don't know where we will be next Christmas.
我知道这会让我的父母很难过
I know how hard this would be for my parents,
"更何况 过去的每个圣诞 我们都是一起庆祝的"
"especially since we've never not celebrated Christmas together."
过去20年 我都是和家人度过的
For the past 20 years, it… it's just been our family,
而现在 我和我的未婚夫 就要开始二人生活
and now we're starting a new life together soon.
所以 今年的圣诞节将十分特别 因为它将开启
So, this Christmas is extra special
很多即将发生的改变
because it's gonna kick off a lot of changes that are gonna be happening.
我妈妈掌管圣诞装饰工作
My mom takes the reins on Christmas decorating.
传统很重要 对此她很在乎
Tradition's important, she takes that seriously,
但是我想给圣诞节带注入新的生命力 让它变得更有趣
but I wanna breathe new life into Christmas and make it more fun.
"我希望这个圣诞节能成为我父母 和未婚夫度过的最快乐的圣诞
"I want this Christmas to be the merriest of all for both my parents and my fiancé,
尤其当我的这两个世界即将融合时
especially as my worlds are about to collide.
我希望你能帮我
I hope you can help.
祝你一切都好 丹妮尔赛尔沃妮"
Sending well wishes, Danielle Cervoni."
听着她确实需要我们的帮助 艾比
It certainly sounds like she needs our help, Ebbie.
这不仅仅关乎装饰或设立新传统
This isn't just about decorating or establishing new traditions.
赛尔沃妮一家正在经历变化
The Cervoni family is changing.
所以 这也在创造回忆
So, this is also about making memories.
因此 我们需要创造一种 独特而欢乐的
In order to do that, we need to create a unique and fun
假期体验
holiday experience.
但愿我的设计能让他们 更期盼未来的圣诞节
Hopefully, my design can help them become more comfortable with Christmas future,
而不是总活在过去的圣诞回忆里
instead of being stuck in Christmas past.
嗨 圣诞节先生 我是丹妮尔
Hi, Mr. Christmas. I'm Danielle.
-谢谢你写的信 -不用谢
Thank you for writing. - Yeah.
你家好漂亮 -谢谢
Gorgeous home. - Thank you.
你家真漂亮
Gorgeous home.
-请收下圣诞节饼干 -太棒了
Here. Christmas cookies. - Perfect.
-我们得做圣诞节饼干 -谢谢
We have to do Christmas cookies. - Thank you.
我来向你介绍大家 -好 太棒了
I wanna introduce you to everybody. - Okay. I can't wait.
大家好 家人们
Hi, family!
-我叫保罗 很高兴认识你 -我也很高兴见到你
I'm Paul. Nice to meet you. - So nice to meet you.
-嗨 我是劳拉 -嗨
Hi, I'm Laura. - Hi, Laura.
-我是克里斯提娜 -嗨 克里斯提娜 很高兴见到你
I'm Christina. - Hi, so nice to meet you.
-这是我祖父 -嗨 祖父
This is my grandfather. - Hi, Grandfather.
-我喜欢您的彩格衬衫 -这是我祖母
I love your plaid. - And this is my grandmother.
嗨 祖母 你在做什么
Hi, Grandmother. Hi, Nonna. What are you doing?
-我在做蛋糕 我们叫它意大利水果派 -我喜欢她
It's a cake. We call it crostata. - I like her.
-十分感谢你们邀请我来 -谢谢你来我们家
Thank you for having me. - Thank you for coming, yeah.
很高兴认识你们
Nice meeting you.
你在信里说 你们很爱圣诞节
I know from your letter that you love Christmas.
-是的 -好
Yes. - Okay.
我未婚夫还在军队 这会是他在这儿度过的第一个圣诞节
My fiancé's in the Army, so this is gonna be be his first Christmas here.
上个圣诞节 他被派去了别处服役 所以 结婚之后
Last Christmas, he was deployed. So, after we get married,
我会搬去他的军事基地 我们还不知道会是哪儿
I'm gonna move to his base. We don't know where that is yet.
我有点难过 她要搬走了
I kind of get sad. She's gonna move away,
这让我有点难受 -难过是肯定的
and it is a little upsetting. - It'll be sad. There's no doubt about it.
他们最后会去哪儿 谁知道呢
Where they're gonna end up, who knows?
谁知道呢 也许明年她就不在这儿过圣诞了
I mean, who knows?xa0Next year she may not be here… for Christmas.
我觉得今年的主题应该是将
I think that this year is about bringing in
传统和改变相融合
and meshing change and tradition.
-是的 没错 我明白 -对
Okay. All right. I get it. - Yeah.
是 今年的圣诞节肯定会很特别
Yeah. This… This year, Christmas will definitely be special.
-当然 -没错
No doubt. - Absolutely.
往年你们都是家里人一起过圣诞节
You've had all of these years of just being this nucleus family.
情况发生了变化 一切都在转变
The dynamic changes. It just does.
这正是我们担心丹妮尔的原因 她最好回来过节
That's why we're worried about Danielle. She better come back.
我知道这会让保罗和劳拉难过
I can see this is going to be tough for Paul and Laura.
他们过去都是全家聚在一起庆祝圣诞
They've been celebrating the holidays as a tight-knit family for so long,
丹妮尔结婚搬走后
and after Danielle gets married and moves away,
情况将完全不同
things are going to be completely different.
得让他们看到 这种改变可以是好事
They need to see that change can be a good thing,
有个好方法可以做到这一点 那就是
and a great way to get them to see that
改变他们的圣诞节装饰风格
would be by changing their Christmas decor.
你们的圣诞节还有什么别的计划
What else is happening with your holidays?
你们家房♥子这么漂亮 打算怎么装饰
This gorgeous house, what do you do with it?
我们会在这过平安夜 而今年…
So, we have, Christmas Eve, and this year…
圣诞节前一个月 她会开始装饰
Well, let's start a month earlier, she begins her decorating.
是的 我会开始装饰
Yes, I start decorating.
整个房♥子 从一进门的地方
The whole house, from the moment you walk in
一直到这里 我都会进行圣诞装饰
to in here, gets Christmas decor.
这好美 这个厨房♥也很棒 真的
This is beautiful. It's a great kitchen.
我们能利用这儿的很多东西来装饰
We can certainly utilize a lot of this for decorating, so…
-她会装饰这房♥子里的每间屋子… -除了卧室
Just about every room in the house... - No, not the bedrooms.
谁会傻到去装饰卧室
Who'd do a foolish thing like decorate a bedroom?
估计你和我一样 有圣诞装饰强迫症
So, you're probably OCD like me, Obsessive Christmas Disorder.
-你也会后退几步 然后看看 -是
Do you stand back and look at it? - Yes.
"饰品都在正确的位置吗" 一切都要完美
"Is the ornament in the right place?" Everything has to be right?
-我是圣诞节夫人 -没错
Exactly. I'm Mrs. Christmas. - She's the one.
好了 你是圣诞节女王
Okay. You're the queen of Christmas.
赏你个刺绣枕头 太棒了
I have a needlepoint pillow forxa0you. Yes.
好的
Okay.
如果你在圣诞季站得时间够长
If you stand still long enough during the holiday season,
你也会被装饰
you'll get decorated.
没错
That's right. That's right.
你们每年的装饰风格都一样吗
Do you do the same things every year?
是 不怎么变
Yeah. They're a little stale.
有点无聊
A little boring.
你们的真实感受是什么
How do you really feel about it?
-你厌倦我的装饰风格了 是吗 -嗯
You tired of my old ways, aren't you? - Yeah.
每年都是一样的风格
It's just, like, always the same thing every year.
如果你来做决定 你想要的圣诞 装饰风格是什么样的
How would you see Christmas if you had your druthers and could do it your way?
说实话 我会把这里 打造成一个冬日仙境
Honestly, I would make it a winter wonderland in here.
我超级迷恋雪花风格
I'm obsessed with, like, that snow vibe.
我甚至会把灯光调暗 让人仿佛置身小冰屋
I would even, like, make the lights dim, so it looks like you're in an igloo.
瞧瞧 多么完整的设想 整个情境都很细致
Look at this. A whole vision here. We got a whole thing going on.
我一直想致敬传统
I always wanna honor tradition.
我一直想要致敬你们家族 所建立的传统
I always wanna honor what you've established as a family.
但让我们试着重新展望 换个角度看圣诞
But let's try and re-envision it a little. Let's look at it in a different way,
我知道对你们来说 这个圣诞将不同寻常
knowing that this is a different Christmas for you guys.
所以让我们得保证你也是决策者
So let's make sure that you are included,
因为我很不想从你手上夺走决定权 那没有意义
because I would hate to take the reins away from you. That is not the point.
先看看她有什么...
Look what she has first…
好的 -然后去买♥♥新的
Okay. - And go buy new ones.
克里斯提娜想要仙境 你就试着让每个人开心
Christina wants wonderland. Try to make everybody happy.
我这辈子都在这么做 结果把我自己送去医院了 好吗
I've done that my whole life, and it's landed me in therapy, okay?
如果可以的话 我们是否可以看看 现有的装饰品
I would love, if possible, if we could take a look at some of the decorations.
-好 来 我们走 -好 走吧
All right. Come on, let's go. - Okay, let's go.
劳拉很明显很喜欢圣诞节 她也很爱她的装饰品
It's obvious that Laura loves Christmas. She also loves her decorations.
我都懂 我也喜欢我的装饰品
I get it. I love my decorations.
估计我们要从楼上开始
I guess we'll start upstairs first.
我只希望她不要过于喜欢那些饰品
I only hope that she doesn't love them so much
以至于不愿意接受任何新事物
that she's resistant to anything new.
好 到了
All righty, here we are.
进我们的房♥间 你得抬脚 然后…
Our room. You have to step up and…
剧集 | 圣诞先生:佳节居家大改造(2020) | 导航列表