剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
因为他们每人只拿几个袋子 去更换ATM机的库存
Because they onlyxa0took a few bags each to do their ATMxa0stock.
然后我会开车去那个车♥库♥
And then I would drive to that garage.
我们隔壁有个邻居 他有一次想跟我们聊天
There was a neighbor next door.
我就说:“嗨 你们好啊”
And he tried to engage us in conversation one time. And I'm like, "Oh, hey! Hi, hello."
他说:“你们这是什么生意 ”
And he's like,xa0"So, what do you guys… What kind of business is this?"
我只好说:“你懂的 这是装甲车维修服务”
And I'mxa0like, "Yeah, you know, it's, like, an armored car repair service."
索利斯说:“少他妈跟别人说话”
And then Solis would be like, "Stop fucking talkingxa0to people."
“你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 这个人能认出你”
"The fuck you doing? This person can identify you."
这个人可不是一个愚蠢的罪犯
The man was not a stupidxa0criminal.
好吧 事情已经超出了 我能够掌控的程度
Okay. I'm in deeper than I probably can manage.
我觉得他能感觉到我内心的恐惧
I think he could sense some littlexa0trepidation inside of me.
生活对我来说变化非常快 已经模糊不清了
Life moved veryxa0quickly for me and it was like a blur.
随着事情的发展
As things went on,
我知道我不会被好好答复 如果我向他表达我有多…
I knew I wasxa0not gonna bexa0well received if I expressed to him how…
“我不知道怎么办 我很害怕”
"I don't know about this. I'm scared."
保持专注
Stay focused.
他会播放那些自我催眠的录像 来帮助我建立自信
He would play these self-hypnotizing tapes
舒缓我的紧张
to help build my confidence, calm my nerves.
在某种程度上 我没想到这真的会发生
In a way, I didn't think it wasxa0really gonna ever happen.
我决定不理会这些感受和恐惧
I decidedxa0not to address those feelings and thosexa0fears.
它们必须离开 必须消失
They had to go away, to disappear.
你觉得我会说:“不行 亲爱的”
Do you think I'm gonna be like, "Oh, no, honey."
“尽管这听起来不错 我现在要退出了”
"As much as this sounds great, I think I'm gonna bow out now."
拒绝他是不可能的
Saying no to him was not an option.
这个人过着很暴♥力♥的生活
This is a man who lived a very violent life.
今天 一个无期徒刑的杀人犯因为他的诗
Today, a murderer was paroled from a life sentence
得以假释 一位所谓的“监狱诗人”
because of his poetry. A so-called "prison poet."
让我随我的胸膛起伏…
Let me go with my chest raised high…
罗伯托·索利斯 也叫做潘乔·阿吉拉
Roberto Solis, also known as Pancho Aguila,
…在1969年一次拙劣的抢劫中
was sentenced to life in prison for the brutal murder
因谋杀卢米斯运钞车保安 路易斯·戴克被判无期徒刑
of Loomis armoredxa0car guardxa0Louis Dake during a botchedxa0robbery in 1969.
在福尔森监狱服刑时 索利斯写了五本书…
While serving at Folsom Prison, Solis wrote five books of poetry
…并赢得了很多赞誉
and has wonxa0wide acclaim.
在最近的联名信中
It was a recentxa0letter-writing campaign
包括一些著名的诗人和出版商在内
involving several prominent poets and publishers
他们说服了假释委员会
that convinced the parole board.
所以 今天xa0在无期徒刑
And so today, he finds himself free
服刑仅仅二十三年后 他自♥由♥了
after serving only 23 years of that life sentence.
在十六年的关押后
After 16 years of imprisonment,
对世间一切美好的向往都已经破碎了
all thexa0rosy-colored eyeglasses have beenxa0shattered…
都被一个 对历史和人类本质的清醒认知所代替
…to be replaced by a clear vision of history and human nature.
索利斯觉得那是他罪有应得
Solis felt he deserved this
因为卢米斯抢劫案夺走了他很多东西
because ofxa0what the Loomis robbery had taken fromxa0him.
卢米斯夺走的他的岁月
The years Loomis had taken.
所以 他想要以某种方式报复
So, hexa0was gonna get back, somehow.
你面对的是一个能冷血杀人的罪犯
You're dealing with an individual that's capablexa0of cold-blooded murder,
但是当时我没有关注这点
but I didn'txa0focus on that at the time.
“你理应拿回从你身上被夺走的东西”
"You deserve to get back what they took from you."
“这是我们应得的 这是我们的命运”
"We deserve this. This is our destiny."
因为你爱着那个人
You convince yourself
你说服了自己
that what you're doing is the right thing to do.
你在做的是正确的事
Because you love that person.
毫无疑问 我无条件 毫无质疑地爱着他
I loved him unconditionally, without a doubt,
不管潜意识里怎么想 我都会支持他
and Ixa0was gonna be there with him regardless ofxa0what your subconscious says.
我们抢劫的 不是身为蓝领工人的民众
We weren'txa0taking from Joe Schmo, who's a blue-collar worker,
或是像我老爸那样靠工资维生的人
or someone like my old man that punched a clock.
我们不会伤害到那些努力工作
We weren't hurting somebody that was working hard,
只想努力供养他们家庭的人
just trying to provide for their family.
我们抢劫的是一个财团
We were taking from a conglomerate.
我会和他一起 我不会让他失望的
I was right there with him. I wasn'txa0gonna let him down.
老实说 我也想要钱
To be honest, I wanted it too.
我想在生活中享受奢华的东西 我想要物质财富
I wanted some opulent shitxa0in my life. I wanted material wealth.
我们有很多宏大计划 比如花钱做什么
We had all these grand ideas, like whatxa0to do with the money.
我们要住在农场里 我们要养山羊 我们要养鸡
We'll live on a farm, we'll have goats,xa0we'll havexa0chickens,
我们可以自给自足 我们要用太阳能
we'll be self-sufficient, we'll have solar power.
我们想要一个乌托邦
We wanted utopia.
我们知道一旦我开车离开 在拉斯维加斯警♥察♥开始搜捕我们之前
We knew once I was driving away, we'd havexa0less than an hour
我们只有不到一个小时的时间
before every cop in Vegas was looking for me.
问题是如何在没人注意情况下 转移数百万现金
The question was how to move millions in cash withoutxa0anybody noticing?
他负责控制这种局面 我只是跟着同意了
He took control of that situation, I just went along with it.
同时 我们得想办法解决我的问题
In the meantime, we had to figure out what to do with me.
那天晚上 从车♥库♥地点到飞机上去时
How to get from garage point to this airplane and beyond
我要如何看起来不像是
without looking like the girl that's probably gonna be on the news
新闻里的那个女孩
later that night.
我们该怎么做 才能让自己看起来最不像自己
What do we do to make myself look the most different?
我说:“我可以戴一顶金发假发”
And I was like, "I could get a blonde wig."
他说:“不 你只是…你还不明白”
And he was like, "No, no, no, you just… You're not… You're not getting this."
“我们给你戴一顶白色假发 你就看着老一点”
"We're getting you a gray wig and you're gonna be old."
所以 白色假发 冒牌眼镜
So, gray wig, bogus glasses,
我就看起来…
and I'mxa0like, "Oh… Ohh!"
“聪明”
"Clever."
建立抢劫计划 是通过长时间的观察
How you build up a robbery is by takingxa0time and observing.
现在我们用性♥爱♥魔力的练习来加强
And let's reinforce it now with thisxa0practice of sex magick.
这就是我们要消耗的所有能量
This is all the energy that we've expended.
我们正在利用这个资源 最终它会回到体内
We're tapping into this resource, and it's gonna come back.
然后他说:“我们要模拟几次撤离
And he was like, "We gotta do a couplexa0test runs,
确保你足够自信 足够熟练
make sure you're confident, you're smooth,
你不会犯任何失误 你不能犯任何错”
you're not making anyxa0mistakes, you're not making any wrongxa0turns."
走一遍过场
Go through the motions, go through the motions,
到时候会是什么样的感觉
what it would feel like.
宇宙是充盈的 而我们是宇宙的一部分
The universe is abundant, and we're partxa0of the universe.
那我们为什么不能变得充盈呢
So why can't we have some of the abundance?
我是将魔法变成现实的容器
I am the vessel for this magick to bexa0turned into reality.
这就是我们的目的
This was our purpose.
天命
Kismet.
这是我们应得的
We deserve this.
这是我们的命运
This was our destiny.
早上八点整 太阳出来了
Eight o'clock in the morning, sun's coming up.
我没哭 我也不紧张
I wasn't crying, I wasn'txa0nervous.
我没有表现奇怪 我只是重温了一遍计划
I wasn't trying to be weird. I just go over the plan.
这是第一步 第二步 第三步…
This is step one, step two, step three,
第四步
step four.
在脑子里过一遍
Doing, uh, the tape one last time.
他准备好了所有服装道具 并且他非常专注
He had all the costume stuff ready to go, and he was really focused.
所有的肾上腺素流过你的血管
All the adrenaline's coursing through your veins,
你会说:“我的天呐”
and you're like, "Oh, my gosh."
你知道“这次要来真的了”
You know, like, "Hey, this is really going down."
她那天穿了双西装皮鞋
She wore a dressier shoe that day.
那不是她平常穿的工作靴
It wasn't like a work boot that she'd normally wear.
“这不对劲”我跟我们的业务经理说:
"That ain't right." I actually went to our operations manager and said,
“这不对劲”
"That ain'txa0right."
他告诉我别担心 赶快上路
And he told me to not worry about it, just get on the road.
我们在马戏团酒店 有个专门停车的区域
We had an area that we were supposed toxa0park in at Circus Circus.
我们离开的时候 带上了为所有ATM机准备的全部现金
When we left,xa0we took all the money for all the ATM machines.
大概是100万多一点
Probably about a million. A million and change.
但这还不够让那些ATM机坚持一周末
But it was enough to get those ATMs filled for a weekend.
它们已经不存在了
They no longer existed.
我左边的一切都不存在了
Everything to the left of me did not exist.
我要向右转
I was going right.
从她送我们下车到我们走出来
From the time she dropped us off to the time we walked out,
一切都很正常 直到我们一走出去
everything was normal. It's once we walked out,
事情就开始不对劲了
that's when it became abnormal.
说到:“好吧 她到哪儿去了 ”
It was like, "Okay, where's she at?"
我脑海中的第一个念头
First thing in my mind wasn't like,
不是 “她出意外了”
"Oh, God, she got into an accident." You know?
我脑海中的第一个念头是“她迷路了”
The first thing in my mind was, "She got lost."
对 基本上是这样 然后我们说
"She got lost." -Yeah. Basically. And then we're like,
“我打赌她还在我们下车的地方”
"Oh, man, I bet she's still back there where she dropped us off at."
于是我们就回去下车的地点了
So then we backtrack to the drop-off point.
你的大脑开始加速运转 因为你正处在最糟的情况中
Your brain starts racingxa0because you're in a potential worst-case scenario
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表