剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
你被十万美元扇过脸吗
You ever been bitch-slapped by a couple hundred grand?
面值100美元的600万美元
Six million dollars in $100 bills.
面值50美元的100万美元
One million dollars inxa0$50 bills.
还有面值20美元的40万美元
And $400,000 in $20 bills.
一共740万美元
Seven point four mil.
那感觉很棒
It felt great.
我们数了数钱 然后发出惊叹:“哇”
We counted it and were like, "Wow."
你闻到新车的味道了吗 你闻到了新钱的味道
New car smell? Well, you gotxa0that new money smell.
杰弗里问他能不能给这些钱拍张照片
Jeffrey asks me if he can take a picture of the money.
我说:“你疯了吗 ”
I said,xa0"Are you crazy?"
杰弗里疯了 说着要买♥♥什么东西
Jeffrey went crazy, talking about the stuff he was gonna buy.
“喂
"Hey, whoa, whoa!"
我们什么都不能买♥♥ 兄弟”
"We ain't buying nothing, man."
“闭上你的嘴 我们要低调行事”
"Just keep your mouth shut and we're gonna lay low."
迈阿密是个美丽的城市
Miami's a beautiful city.
这里是天堂 人们喜欢来这里
It's paradise, people love to come here.
这里有阳光 海滩等等
The sun, thexa0beaches and so forth.
但我们也有麻烦的一面
But we also havexa0our troubled side.
所以这里是个天堂 但也是个危险的地方
So, it's a paradise, but it's also a dangerous place.
我们也因此而来
That's where we come in.
如果你在这里抢劫 迈阿密的戴德县
You commit a robbery here, Miami-Dade County,
我们就来抓你
we're coming for you.
-56号♥留下 -没错 56号♥是…
Affirmative, 56 is the…
有报♥警♥电♥话♥打来 声称迈阿密国际机场的仓库
Call comes in of a robbery that had occurred at Miami International Airport
发生了抢劫事件
in the warehouse area.
一开始我想:"仓库区域 "
And at first, Ixa0thought, "Warehouse area?"
“他们怎么能… 那里有什么可以偷的 ”
"What the hell could they…" "What's there to steal?"
我是第一个到达现场的警探 受害者告诉我
I'm the first detective on the scene. The victims start telling me,
“他们拿走了钱”我说:“哪儿的钱 ”
"They took money." I'm like, "What are you talking about?"
就在我面前放着一堆钱
It was sitting right in front of me, it's a pallet full of money.
我说:“这些是钱 ”
And I go, "This is money?"
他们说:“是的” 一个木制货盘上 放的全是钱
They go, "Yeah." A wooden pallet full of money.
这钱的运输方式太可笑了
It's ridiculous kind of money.
像演电影一样
Movie stuff.
遇到这样的案子 如果你搞砸了
When you have a case like this, if you screw it up,
就会有人严厉地责罚你 好吧
someone's gonna take a real giant turd on you. Okay?
抢劫结束后 我不知道该怎么告诉我妻子
After the robbery I didn't know how to tell my wife
我知道她会对此表示不高兴的
because I knew she wasn't gonna be happy.
布朗迪
卡尔的妻子
我记得我回到家 看到我弟弟
I remember getting home, and I see myxa0brother,
他拿着个包就走了 像是个健身包
he's walking out with, like, a bag. Like a gym bag.
笑着走了
Laughing.
我开始打开袋子 因为我不知道里面有什么
I start to open the bag 'cause I don'txa0know what's in it.
他说:“别碰袋子”
He's like, "Don't touch it."
我真的很害怕 开始变得惊恐 慌乱
I actually gotxa0scared and started to panic and frantic,
我说:“天啊”
and I was like, "Oh, no."
她问我做了什么 我说我偷了钱
She askedxa0what I did and I said I stole it.
我不敢相信他会做出那样的事
I couldn't believe he would do something like that.
你不能从政♥府♥那里偷了七百万
You can't just steal $7,000,000 from the government
然后还觉得他们不会来找你
and think they're not really gonna try to find you.
但…
But…
我不能让他惹上麻烦 我想要告发他
I just couldn't, you know, get him in trouble and turn himxa0in.
我内心的一部分是这样想的
A part of me wanted to,
因为我不想让自己惹上麻烦
because I didn't want to get in trouble myself.
他就是我的快乐
He was my happiness.
所以…我不需要钱来让我快乐
So… I didn't need the money to make me happy.
我已经拥有了我想要的一切
I already had everything that I wanted.
我们的快乐中 唯一缺失的就是一个婴儿
The only thing that was missing out of our happiness was to have a baby.
我在电影和电视节目中看到的
I've seen in moviesxa0and TV shows,
钱不能在地下埋太久
money can't be buried underground for too long
因为那样钱会因为潮湿而腐烂
because it rots duexa0to the humidity.
我买♥♥来了塑料胶膜套管
I got plastic PVC tubes.
我把钱放进去 一袋一袋的钱
I put the money in there, the bags ofxa0money,
我还加入了婴儿爽身粉 因为粉质能吸收湿气
and I added baby powder, because it absorbs the humidity.
我把钱藏在了家里
I stashed it in the house.
亚历克斯
偷车贼
后来放进了保险箱 那么多钱 不知道会发生什么
And then, later on, got a safe. All that money, youxa0never know.
人们被杀的原因远比这个要简单
People get killed for a lotxa0less than that.
我的壁橱里有一块木板
My closet, I had, like, a board.
维克托
放哨
你可以把木板移开 然后那里会有个缺口
You couldxa0remove it and there was, like, a gap,
所以我把钱放进去 再把木板放回去
so I put all the money in there and put thexa0board back up.
然后我就回去工作了
And went back to work.
我就回去上班了
I just went to work…
口袋里揣着五千美元
…$5,000 in my pocket.
为什么 我不知道
Why? I don't know.
我猜是那种感觉 兄弟 有钱的感觉
I guess the feeling,xa0man, just having the money.
我们说好了 “不做疯狂的事 我们要低调行事 朝九晚五”
It was spoken. "Hey, nothing crazy. We're gonna lay low, nine to five."
会有很多人在追查这个事情
There are gonna be a lot of people looking for this.
我在星期天实施了抢劫
I committed the robbery on Sunday
然后周一照常去上班
and went to work on Monday like any other day.
但我没有加班工作到70个小时
But insteadxa0of working 70 hours with overtime,
而是减少到50到60个小时 没干那么多
I did a bit less, 50, 60 hours
我没有给自己买♥♥任何东西 我没有买♥♥珠宝
I didn't buy anything for myself, I didn't buy jewelry,
也没有挥霍或是买♥♥奢侈品
or flash money,xa0or buy luxuryxa0items.
没人有理由怀疑我
Nobody had a reason to suspect me.
我到的时候 穿制♥服♥的警♥察♥ 已经在现场了
When I arrived, uniform officer's already been on the scene.
我被告知其中一个嫌疑人 落下了一块手帕
I was told that one of the subjects had dropped a bandana.
我们把手帕送去做基因分♥析♥了
We had it sent for DNA analysis.
我们真的很希望手帕上有基因
We werexa0really hoping the DNA would come back onxa0the bandana,
这将是我们的第一条线索
that's gonna be our firstxa0lead.
在这种重大情况下
In a case of this magnitude,
被劫的钱数如此之大
the amountxa0of money that was taken,
我知道我必须要联♥系♥联邦调查局了
I knew that Ixa0would have to contact the FBI.
我最初的分♥析♥是 发生了一起重大抢劫案
My initial analysis was I had before me a major heist.
即使是在布林克公♥司♥做其他工作 我们也不是每天都能在几分钟内
Even on other Brinks jobs,xa0it's not every day that we have $7.4 million
拿走740万美元的现金
in cash taken in a fewxa0minutes.
我们看惯了从港口偷货的案件
We're used to loads of cargo that were stolen from the port,
100万 150万美元 不管被拿走了多少
a million, a million and a half dollars, or whatever was taken,
但这次被劫的远远不止这些
but this was considerably more.
直到我们亲眼看到 一切才说得通 这是真实发生的
It didn't make sense until we responded and actuallyxa0started seeing it in person, that it was true.
门对着街道敞开着
The doors were open to the street.
看到仓库是如此容易进入 我感到很震惊
It wasxa0shocking to seexa0how accessible it was.
这里没有任何安保
只有布林克公♥司♥的职员在那 There's no security here. The only people that were there were the Brinks guys,
他们不允许仓库里有枪♥支♥
and they're not allowed to have firearms inside the warehouse.
你开始环顾四周 在看到多个摄像头之后
You start looking around,xa0you see not one or two, butxa0multiple cameras
你开始兴奋起来
and you start to get excited.
“很好 这会很棒的”
Like, "All right, this is really gonna be good."
我问了摄像头的情况 他们已经几个月没运转了
I asked about the cameras. The cameras hadn't been working in months.
每个周末都有数百万美元从这里运来
You have millions of dollars that come through here every weekend
而你却没有一台能用的监控摄像头
and you don'txa0have one freaking surveillance cameraxa0that works?
你真是要害死我了
You're killing me.
在34年的执法生涯中
In 34 years of law enforcement,
你绝对不能告诉我 这些钱是用
you coulda never told me that that kind ofxa0money gets handled
那种方式来处理的 真是让我目瞪口呆
in the fashion that itxa0did. I-- I was dumbfounded.
唯一能保护八千万美元 不受外界伤害的
The only thing protecting $80,000,000 from the outside world
就是地上的一条黄线
was axa0yellow painted line on the ground.
这说不通啊
It didn't make any sense.
他们是专门来抢钱的
They came in specifically to hit this money,
所以我们从一开始
so wexa0figured from the beginning
就认为肯定有内线
that there had to have been an insider.
我们有所有司机的手♥机♥号♥码
We had cellxa0phone numbers of all the drivers.
但这并不意味着什么
But it means nothing.
你怎么知道一个电♥话♥ 就能让你找到凶手
How do you know that one phone call that leads you to thexa0perpetrator?
你需要更多的信息
You need more informationxa0than that.
我们开始和不同的员工交谈
We started talking to all these different employees,
员工都来自布林克公♥司♥ 和其他两家搬运公♥司♥
between Brinks and the other two handling companies.
“谁看到抢劫犯了 他们说了什么 长得什么样 ”
"Who saw the robbers? What'd they say? What'd they look like?"
我有一种直觉 “兄弟 有人参与了其中”
I had a gut feeling that, "Man, somebody's involved in this."
有内线的人把钱是怎么进来的
Somebody that hasxa0inside knowledge that told the bad guys
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表