剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
卡尔不是街头混混 他实际上是个勤劳善良的人
Karl wasn't from the streets, he was actually a good, hardworking man.
他心地善良
He meant well.
通晓犯罪吗 当然不了
Streetwise, though?xa0Definitely not.
卡尔跟那种生活不沾边
Karl wasn't about thatxa0life.
所以当卡尔告诉我这个想法时 我感到很震惊
So, when Karls came to me about this idea he had, I was really shocked.
但我的软肋是…
But my flaw is…
我的家庭
my family.
我可以为了家人全力以赴
I go all out for my family.
撇开废话不谈 当你说到一亿美元时 拜托
And all BS aside, when you talk a hundred million, come on.
谁不感兴趣
Who isn't interested?
上个月 迈阿密国际机场发生了
Miami International Airport was the scenexa0last month
美国历史上最大的劫案之一
of one of the largest heists in US history.
这起犯罪是一起家庭合伙犯罪 为首的是三位古巴裔美国人亲戚
The crime was a family affair, led byxa0three Cuban-American relatives.
那帮窃贼在光天化日之下 盗走了数百万美元
The gang of thieves walked out with millions in broad daylight.
背后策划者声称他是通过研究电视剧 而掌握了自己的技能
The mastermind claims to have learned his skills by studying television shows.
联邦调查局
The FBI.
把钱装进袋子里 不许叫
Money in the bag and don't scream.
犯罪之后发生的事
What happened after the crime
比偷窃本身更令人难以置信
was even more incredible than the theft itself.
错误已经铸成了吗 是的
Were mistakes made? Yeah.
信任被打破了吗 当然
Was trust broken? Definitely.
但不管怎么说 卡尔也是一家人
But at the end of the day, Karls is family.
那你打算怎么办
So, what are youxa0gonna do?
当我小时候在古巴时…
When I was in Cuba as a kid…
…我在电影和电视里看到的美国
…I saw in movies and television that in the United States,
如果你努力工作 就能得到你想要的
if youxa0work hard, you can get what you want.
天啊 布洛克 这是不是很漂亮
Oh, Brock, isn't this beautiful?
确实是的
It sure is.
不管你在古巴工作多努力
No matter how hard you work in Cuba,
你都无法有未来
there was no future.
这就是我想去美国的原因
That's whyxa0I wanted to come to the United States.
一些古巴流亡者已经坐船到了迈阿密
An increasing number of Cuban exiles have been sailing north to Miami
去寻找新的和更好的生活
in search ofxa0a new and better life.
道路艰难 他们的未来也不确定
The path is hard, and their future is uncertain,
但他们说为了自♥由♥ 这是值得的
but they say it's worth it for freedom.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
就像从一个星球到另一个星球
It was like going to another planet.
两国天差地别
It was totallyxa0different.
你能看到车 你能看到穿得很好看的人
You see the cars and people dressed nice.
我在古巴从来没见过苹果
I had never seen an apple in Cuba.
我从未见过葡萄
I had neverxa0seen grapes.
我到迈阿密的第一天就看到了这一切
I saw all of thatxa0my first day in Miami.
弗兰克·帕斯
卡尔的朋友
我认识卡尔已经20到25年了 我们在拖车公♥司♥工作
I've known Karl for probably 20 to 25 years, working in the tow company.
卡尔工作很努力 起早贪黑
Karl was a hard worker. Come in early, leave late.
永远要以取悦他人为目标 永远要以满足他人为目标 很准时
Always aim to please, always aim to satisfy. On time.
在美国
In the United States,
只要我用心 我就能成功
I've been ablexa0to achieve whatever I put my mind to.
有一次我和朋友们一起滑冰 我活了这么久都没滑过冰
One time I went skating withxa0friends. I had never gone skating in my life.
所以我给自己设定了一个目标
So I set a goal for myself.
我想成为那个滑冰场上 最好的滑冰者之一
I wanted to be one of the best skatersxa0on that rink.
我总是滑冰
I skated all the time.
我每天都滑冰
Every day.
我一直都是这样 每次我想做点什么
I've always been likexa0that. Every time I've wanted to do something,
我会不断地坚持 最终达到成功
I've persisted and persisted and I've succeeded.
说实话 这人是我见过的最简单的人
that honestly I have ever met.
在迈阿密 你必须有些噱头 才能脱颖而出
In Miami, youxa0have to have some swagxa0to stand out.
卡尔不需要任何噱头 也不想要拥有
Karl didn't need no swag. Didn't want it.
卡尔一直是个顾家的人 他哥哥 妈妈就是卡尔活着的意义
Always been a family guy. His brother, his mom, that's what Karl lives for.
对我来说 美国梦一直是
The American Dream, for me, has always been
拥有一栋房♥子
to have a house,
一辆好车
a nice car,
不需要很贵 品质不错就行
not an expensive one, just a nice one.
还有拥有一个家庭
And to have a family.
我是通过一个朋友认识卡尔的
I met Karls through a friend.
我当时在她家 我们在为工作准备感恩节晚餐
I was atxa0her house and we were preparing for a Thanksgiving dinner for work.
他走过来问我 能不能把我的电♥话♥号♥码给他
He walked over to me and he asked me if I could give him my phone number,
我告诉他不行
and I told him no.
我遇见她的时候 她这样看着我
When I met her, she looked at me like this.
她对我没怎么上心
She didn't thinkxa0much of me.
然后他开始在一张卡片上 写下他的电♥话♥号♥码
Then he started writing down his phone number on a card.
他的手♥机♥号♥码 呼机号♥码
His cell phonexa0number, his beeper number,
他家座机号♥码 办公号♥码
his housexa0number, his work number.
我当时说:“一个号♥码就行了”
I was like, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just one number's fine."
她有点儿高冷
She was a bit cold.
我认为这是…
I thought about it as a…
那个词是什么来着
What's the word?
一种挑战
A challenge.
我们一开始是朋友
We had a friendship at first.
他会来接我 一起去滑旱冰
He would pick me up, we would go roller skating,
他很擅长滑旱冰
and he was really good at roller skating.
我当时觉得他很帅
I thought he was handsome, you know,
他有一双绿色的眼睛 个子很高
he has green eyes, tall.
我一开始就知道他是个好人
I just knew rightxa0off the bat he was a good guy,
一个我可以共度一生的人
and somebody that I knew that I could have a life with.
但我不想马上告诉他
But I just didn't want to tell him right away.
我们是完美的一对
We were like the perfect couple.
我们在一起 什么都不需要
We were together and we didn't need anything else.
从我们相遇的那一刻起 一切就像是童话
From the moment we met, everything wasxa0like a fairy tale.
但如果我家人不同意
But if my family didn't approve of him, like,
我就不会和那个人约会
you just weren't gonna date that person.
我的侄女多大了 这个人看起来多大了
My niece is how old? And this guy looks how old?
我记得我走进来 看到他
I remember walking in, seeing him,
眼神不友好地瞪了他一眼
and kind of gave him the dirty look, the stare. You know how it is.
喂 平克
Feed Pinky.
我叔叔 祖父 我全家人
My uncles, my grandfather, my whole family,
他们都非常吓人
they were very intimidating.
有时候我都不知道 为什么男生不和我说话
Sometimes I wouldn't even know why some guys would stop talking to me.
卡尔赢得了我的尊重 对她很好
Karls, he earned my respect, treated herxa0right.
就像我告诉他的 就… 永远不要行为过分
Like I told him, just… don't ever get to the point,
如果你想对她动手动脚 那就走开
if you feel you gotta put your hands on her, just walk away,
因为如果你对她动手动脚 我也会对你做些什么
'cause if you put your hands on her, I'm gonna put my hands on you.
不会是你想要的那种
You know, and that's something you don't want.
我不认为我的家族是黑♥手♥党♥
I didn't consider my family mafia,
但街上的每个人都认识我的家人
but everybody in the streets knew my family.
而且我们不是你能惹得上的家庭
They knew that we were not a family you could mess with.
一开始我们只是街区里的孩子
At first we were just kids on the block,
但最终我们演变成了… 他们所谓的帮派
but eventually we evolved into a… what they call a gang.
我不认为那是帮派 我把这种关系看作是家庭
I didn't consider it a gang, I considered it family,
但你知道这是怎么回事
but you know how it is.
当我见到她的家人时
When I met her family,
渐渐地我注意到她的叔叔平克
little by little I noticed that her uncle Pinky
因为在外面卖♥♥毒品而名声在外
had a reputation of selling drugs on the streets.
在街上 人们都很尊敬他
On the street, people respected him a lot.
我们长大的地方…
The area we grew up in…
…你会遇到很多流氓
you're gonna bump into a lot of hoodlums.
你会遇到辛迪加帮 祖鲁帮
You had your Syndicates, your Zulus,
特恩斯帮 帝国黑帮
your TNSs, your Imperial Gangsters,
拉丁王帮 拉丁势力帮 青年拉美组织
your Latinxa0Kings, your Latin Forces, your YLOs.
人们会把车停在房♥子前
People would pull up to the house,
“我们需要和某人谈谈 我知道他在里面”
"Hey, we need to talk to so-and-so in there, I know he's in there with you."
“是的 他和我住在这里 有什么问题吗 ”
"Yeah, he'sxa0in there with me. And what's the problem?"
“问题不在你 在他”
"Well, the problem ain't with you, the problem's with him."
“那你就是跟我有问题了”
Well, if you got a problem with him you got a problem with me.
我妈妈有时都会出来跟我们一起打架
My mom would even come out and fightxa0with us sometimes.
我们不是坏人
We weren't really bad, badxa0individuals.
马修·甘布勒
家族朋友
只是在做一堆蠢事
Just doing a lot of stupid shit.
我们会卖♥♥任何东西 从椰子冰沙
We would sell anything from fuckin' coconut Icees
到可♥卡♥因♥ 你明白我的意思吗
to fuckin' cocaine, you know what I mean?
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表