剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
我说:“我知道你手头拮据 我这里 有个人愿意出1000美元买♥♥一瓶”
I's like, "I know you strapped for cash. I got a guy that'll give $1,000 a piece."
他说:“你一定是在开玩笑”
He said, "You'rexa0kidding."
法兰克福有很多 大家不知道的扑克游戏
There's poker games inxa0Frankfort a lot of people don't knowxa0about.
有医生 律师 法官
You got doctors, you got lawyers,xa0you got judges,
州际政客 美国政客
you got state politicians, you got US politicians,
他们都在玩这个大型扑克游戏
that all play in these big poker games.
他们喜欢威士忌 我会说 “给 我给你们带来了一些”
So, they like whiskey. I'd say, "Here, I brought you guys something."
他们太喜欢了
Well, hell, theyxa0loved that.
有个医生说:“兄弟 如果还有 我愿意全都买♥♥了”
One of the doctors, he was like, "Man, anything else,xa0I'm game for it."
和所有知道你名字的人打垒球
Playing softball with everyone knowing your name,
感觉真的很好
it just felt really good.
当我停止打垒球之后 就好像我的身体缺了一部分
When I quit playing ball, it's like a part of me isxa0missing.
不同的人处理事情的方式不同
And different people handle things different.
这可能听起来很老套 但对我来说
It may sound corny, but to me,
就像是:“我知道这家伙会喜欢的 如果我能帮他拿到…”
it's like, "I knowxa0this guy will like this. If I can help him get it…"
这有点蠢 但能帮上忙 让我感觉很好
It's kind of dumb. It made me feel good that Ixa0could help.
于是我和我的朋友奥斯汀讨论这件事
I was talking to my buddy Austin.
奥斯汀在布法罗特雷西工作过 他对我来说就像个弟弟
Austin was employed at Buffalo Trace. He was like a younger brother to me.
奥斯汀让跟他约会的女孩儿… 让她怀孕了
So, Austin gets this girl he's been dating… She gets pregnant.
他经济开始紧张 她搬去和他一起住 他更需要钱了
He's starting to crunch, she moves in, he's needing money.
我跟他说了派比·范温克酒的事 他说:“展示瓶怎么样 ”
So, I told him about thexa0Van Winkle. He says, "What about the display bottles?"
我看着展示瓶说 “我从来没这样想过”
I got to looking at them, "I never thought about that."
你可以直接把它们拿走
They were where you could just pick 'em up.
我给医生拍了张照片
So I took a picture for thexa0doctor.
开玩笑地说:“看看我在我的棚子里 找到了什么”
Teased him, I said, "Look what I found in my shed."
“你用多少钱买♥♥这些酒 ” 他给我了一个价格
I said, "What'll you give me for 'em?" He gave me a price.
我说:“好吧”
I said, "All right."
然后我就知道 我只要坐在这里
Next thing I knew,xa0I'm sitting here
你认识这些富人 他们也从别人那里听到了你…
and you know all these rich people that they've done passed your…
不是你的名字 而是:“喂 兄弟 我认识一个人”
Not your name, but, "Hey, man, I know a guy."
他一直问我要更多的东西 不同的东西
He kept hitting me up for more stuff.xa0Different stuff.
我是说 你让人们 对每个东西都疯狂起来
I mean, you had just people going crazyxa0over everything.
从派比·范温克酒开始爆火之后
It started with the Van Winkle going through the roof,
他们开始追求十年的飞鹰酒
then they started going for the Eagle Rare ten-year,
他们开始追求巴顿酒
they started going for the Blanton's.
然后我说:“给我几天时间”
So I said, "Give me a couple days."
有天晚上我在家
I was at home one night,
突然间我听到车道上有车停了下来
and all of axa0sudden I heard something pull up the driveway.
是雷·奥斯本
It was Ray Osborne.
雷和我一起在布法罗特雷西工作
Ray works with me at Buffalo Trace.
雷 他可能手头有点儿紧缺
Ray, he would get behind in money,
所以我说:“有人会付钱给你买♥♥东西”
so I said, "There's people that will pay you money for stuff."
他说:“真的吗 ”
And he wasxa0like, "Really?"
然后 当我下班后去见他时 他就会有几箱酒
Then, when I would meet him after work, he'd have a couple casesxa0of alcohol.
他说:“这样能行吗 ”
He said, "Will thisxa0work?"
从那以后 他开始做一些疯狂的事
After that, man, he started doing crazyxa0stuff.
雷记忆中可能不是这样 但我记得的是
Ray might remember it differently, but the way I remember it,
他开了一辆维修卡车
he was in onexa0of the maintenance trucks
里面装了80多箱酒
and he had itxa0loaded with 80-something cases of alcohol.
我说:“把东西拉到后面去”
I said, "Pull it aroundxa0back."
他说:“我觉得你应该可以 帮我把这些卖♥♥掉”
He was like, "I figured you could help get rid of this."
我说:“雷…你疯了”
I said, "Ray, you are crazy."
于是我们把酒都卸了下来
So, we loaded it out back
我问他:“你是怎么做到的 ”
and I ask him, "How did you do this?"
他喝多了 什么都不知道
He was so drugged out, he didn't even know.
他看着我 目光呆滞
He looked at me, and his eyesxa0was like two glasses.
我说:“就这样吧 别再这样做了”
I said, "That's it. Don't ever do this again."
我简直惊呆了 那种情况让人不知所措
I was just, like, stunned. You know, it was overwhelming.
我打了两个电♥话♥
So, I made two phone calls.
一个人说:“这些我都买♥♥了” 另一个人说:“这些我都买♥♥了” 嘣
One said, "I'll take this." One said,xa0"I'll take this," and, boom.
我都处理掉了
I got rid of it.
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
就像这种东西…
It was like this stuff…
这是人们在布法罗特雷西喝的
it was this sacred nectar from Mount Olympus
来自奥林匹斯山的神圣甘露 每个人都想要
that they had at Buffaloxa0Trace, and everybody wanted it,
然后发生了什么
and then what happened?
我刚把有货的消息放出去 然后就全都被买♥♥走了 嘣
I got dropped right into it and there it went. Boom.
还有奥斯汀 他主要弄货
Then there was Austin, he would take stuff.
他会打电♥话♥给我 说 “你能帮我卖♥♥掉吗 ”
He'd call me and say, "Can you get rid of it?"
我说:“当然 有各种各样的人 想要来找我买♥♥东西”
I said, "Sure, I've got all kinds of people wantingxa0stuff."
事情发展到了疯狂的地步
It got to the point, it was getting crazy, man.
所有人都说:“我需要这个”
Everybody's like, "I need this."
我的问题是我没有闲置的库存
The problem I had was I didn't have stockpiles of stuff sitting around.
这时我就想到了肖恩·瑟西
That's when I thought about Sean Searcy.
他在威特基酿酒厂工作
He worked at Wild Turkey.
他一直跟我说 他能弄到那些桶装酒
He always told me that he had access to the barrels.
我说:“只要你有机会 总有人想要”
I said, "If you ever get a chance, there's always somebody wants some."
他说:“每天结束的时候 我可以往这里带一桶酒”
He said, "By the end of the day, I couldxa0have a barrel here."
这样的东西大概要1200到1500美元
You're looking at $1,200 to $1,500 for something like that.
他说:“如果你需要 我可以再给你一桶”
He said, "If you need, I can get another one,"
这就是一切的开始
and that got the ballxa0rolling.
那些桶里的酒 我也不知道那是什么
As far as the barrels, I don't know what it was.
上面有威特基酿酒厂的标志 但其他的都被涂黑了
It had Wild Turkey on it but everythingxa0else was blackened out,
所以你怎么告诉他们都行 他们都会相信
so you could tell 'em anything and they'd believe it.
我什么时候买♥♥的第一桶
When did I buy my first barrel?
就好像是:“我有多余的钱 我要买♥♥一桶”
It was like, "Okay, I got extra money, I'll buy a barrel."
我买♥♥那桶酒的时候 不只是为了自己
When I bought that barrel, it wasn't just for me.
是为了我身边的每个人
It was for everybody that surrounded me.
他们会尝我的桶装酒 然后说:"我也想要一桶"
They would taste myxa0barrel and then, "I want axa0barrel."
罗尼·李认识很多人
Ronnie Lee knew a lot of people,
当他打开瓶子开始喝时 “你从哪儿买♥♥到的 ”
and when he'd pop his bottle out, "Where'd you get that at?"
“我从一个朋友那儿买♥♥到的”
"I got a friend of mine."
你和朋友一起喝酒 给别人印象… “你从哪儿买♥♥来的 我都买♥♥不到”
You drink around your friends,xa0impressing… "Where'd you get that? I can't get that."
“我可以帮你买♥♥” 然后我就会接到电♥话♥了
"I can get that for you." Then you get the phone call.
这有点儿像垒球
It's kind of like softball.
确保每个人都在扮演自己的角色 我有点儿像场上的教练
Make sure everybody's playingxa0their role. Like a coach on the field.
能让团队重新聚起来真是太棒了
And it was just so cool to havexa0the team back up again.
朱莉 她不知道发生了什么
Julie, she didn't know what was going on.
这么多年来 我会带些东西回家 也许会喝这个喝那个
Over the years, I'd bring some stuff home, maybe drink this and that,
但她认识的每个人都是这样
but everybody that she knew was thexa0same way.
所以她什么都不知道
So, she had no idea.
但我要说 我赚的钱帮了我很多
But I will say the money I made helped out a whole lot around the house.
-使劲吹 耶 -真好
Hard. Yay! -Hey!
-那是什么 -卡车
What is that? -Truck!
当你有点儿呼吸空间的时候 会感到舒服很多
It's more comfortable when you gotxa0a little breathing room.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 圣诞老人一定很喜欢你
Boy, Santa Claus must have really liked you.
圣诞节
Oh, Christmas.
他们得到的太多了
They got wayxa0too much.
生日或圣诞节的时候 他会说…
For his birthday or just Christmas, he's like…
“我什么都不需要”
"I don't need anything. Get you something."
然后我给他买♥♥了什么东西
Then I'd get him something
他会说:“这就是我想要的”
and he'd be, "This is exactly what I wanted."
“太好了 这料子真不错”
"This is so nice. This is nice material."
他太有趣了
He's soxa0funny.
你得到了什么
Oh! What do you got?
天啊
Golly!
他对每个人都很好
He's kind to everybody.
他喜欢做饭 让人们开心
He likes to cook for people, make people happy.
干得好 大狗狗
Good job, big dog.
他一直都是如此
He's always been like that.
击个掌
High five!
真棒
Yeah!
我想给他们东西
I wanna give 'em stuff
因为在我成长的过程中 我们没有太多的东西
because when I was growing up we didn't have a whole lot.
我是在单人活动房♥屋里长大的
I grew up in, uh, single-wide trailers.
我们出不去 只能买♥♥一些 我们真的不需要的东西
We didn't go out and just buy things we really didn't need.
生活有些困难
It was kind of rough.
我记得等到周日的 迪士尼电视剧之夜
I remember Walt Disney nights on Sundays,
你会看到城♥堡♥和烟火 然后我说
you'd see the castle and the fireworks, and I was like,
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表