剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
在我成长的过程中 我非常爱我的母亲 也很尊敬她
When I was growing up, I loved and respected my mother so much,
我不想做任何 会让她觉得我不好的事
I didn't wanna do anything that would make herxa0think bad of me.
我妈妈总是告诉我:“要谦虚”
My mom always told me, "Be modest."
不要到处吹嘘自己之类的
Don't go around bragging on yourself andxa0all that.
谦卑 这是你必须具备的
Humility, you have to have that.
如果你被其他事情冲昏了头脑…
If you let all that other stuff go to your head…
…看看鲁莽让别人落得了什么下场
…look how that's got some people.
20年派比·范温克酒被盗
It's been nearlyxa0a month and a half since Buffalo Trace distillery
已经过去将近一个半月了
reported the theft of bottles of 20-year-old Pappy Van Winkle.
警长办公室也在增加激励措施
The sheriff's office is adding incentive,
对任何给此案抓捕提供线索的人 一万美元奖励
a $10,000 reward for any information that brings anxa0arrest in the case.
我们用这个 来给那些做这件事的人施压
We used that to put pressure on thexa0folks that were doing it.
帕特·梅尔顿
富兰克林县警长
那数量巨大的波旁酒啊 如果他们试图卖♥♥掉 我们就会发现的
That's a lot of bourbon. If they try to move it,xa0we'll find out.
警长办公室的一名副警长
One of the deputies in the sheriff's office,
他说:“媒体喜欢这样的东西”
he was like, "The media lovesxa0stuff like this."
我说:“是吗 ”
I said, "Theyxa0do?"
“那又怎样 这又不是什么大事”
"So what? That ain't no big deal."
警长有信心能破案
The sheriff was confident he'd solve this case,
这是一个很大的原因
and this here is a bigxa0reason.
现在悬赏1万美元…
A $10,000 reward is nowxa0being offered…
当你把事件炒成像我们这样热时 就会得到很多信息
When you make it as hot as we made it, you get a lot of information.
事情发展得…越来越疯狂了 天啊
It got to the point, it was getting crazy, man.
每个人都说:“我需要这个” “喂 他能给我们弄到这个”
Everybody's like, "I need this." "Hey, he can get us this."
当你看那些电影时 他们说:“我认识一个人”
When you look at these movies and they say, "I know a guy,"
我就是那个人
I was that guy.
就像类固醇一样 如果你走进健身房♥
Just like with the steroids. If you come in the gym
说:“我需要点儿东西 你能帮我一下吗 ”
and say, "I need something, can you help me out?"
是的 我知道有人能帮你
Yep, I know somebody can help you out.
在墨西哥你什么都能买♥♥到 如果你不会说西班牙语
You can get anything in Mexico. You just raise your arm up, go like that
你就举起你的手臂 像这样
if you couldn't speak Spanish.
如果邮寄的话 上面会写着“狗用维他命"
They'd send it through the mail, it'd have "dog vitamins" wrote on it.
但是州警♥察♥ 市警♥察♥ 每个人都知道这是什么情况
But state police, city police, everybody knew it was going on.
史蒂夫·奥利弗在州警♥察♥局工作
Steve Oliver works with the statexa0police.
90%的执法人员和消防员 都服用类固醇
Ninety percent of law enforcement and firemen take steroids.
但谁在乎呢 兄弟 你为了好看而服用类固醇
But who cares, man? You take steroids for looking good.
我们收到了很多线索 有很多都是比较可信的
We had a lot of tips. A lot of it hadxa0some credibility.
你永远不知道哪一个会是最终线索
You never know which one is gonna be the one.
如果我拿着一把没上膛的枪
What good is carry and conceal
携带和藏匿又有什么用 我的枪总是上膛的
if I've got anxa0unloaded gun? My gun was always loaded.
我给贝拉买♥♥了支粉色的 22口径青少年步♥枪♥ 她喜欢用这支枪
I got Bella a pink .22 Crickett. She liked shooting it.
四个月了 仍然没有答案 但当局仍然乐观地认为
Four months and still no answers,
他们会破案
but authorities remainxa0optimistic that they will solve the case.
有个人说:“这是装在卡车上的
We had one that said, "This was loadedxa0on a truck,
卡车把它运到了新奥尔良” 我们无法证明
truck took it to New Orleans." We couldn't prove that.
问题是 兄弟 我和法兰克福的精英们交往甚密
The thing is, man, I was rubbing elbows with Frankfort's elite.
法官 律师 乡村俱乐部的有钱人
Judges, lawyers, country club rich people.
我是受保护的 如果你和他们 交往甚密 就什么事都不会发生
I'm protected. Nothing gonna happen to you if you're rubbing with them.
距离世界上
It's been one year since a large amount
最好的一种波旁酒失窃 已经一年了
of one of the world's finest bourbons disappeared.
调查人员仍然没有找到答案
Investigators are still no closer to answers.
我们收到了很多信息 但全部无疾而终
There was a ton of stuff that camexa0in. None of it panned out.
这案子无疾而终了
The case went cold.
但我还是觉得我们能破案
But I still felt like we were gonna solve the case.
很多人都知道 但什么也没说…
A lot of people knew and didn't say nothing about it,
私酿迈克
蒸馏酒工人
…要么你就是一个受人爱戴的人 人们都尊敬你
then you're a well-loved person, and people respectxa0you.
要么就是大家都害怕你
Or they're scared of you.
如果我是托比
If I was Toby,
我完全可以想象自己变得很自负
I could definitely see myself getting all puffed up
然后说:“兄弟 看看我”
and saying, "Man, look at me."
“我买♥♥得起这辆大卡车 我能买♥♥得起这个 我能买♥♥得起那个
"I can affordxa0this big truck, I can afford this and that,
我可以做这个 我可以做那个 我背后有力量支持着我”
I can do this and I can do that, I've got power behind me."
令人惊讶的是 事情是如何反转的
It's pretty amazing how it comes full circle.
你长大了 你看着别人…
You grow up, you're watchingxa0people…
“兄弟 看看这个人” 然后时过境迁
"Man, look at this dude." Then it comes around,
你变成了那些人关注的那个人
and you're that dude these other guys are looking at.
但你出去的时候 一定要小心
But when you're out there, you gotta watch
因为总有另一双眼睛在盯着你
because there's always another set of eyesxa0watching you.
在别人揍你的脸之前 你能做的只有挺起胸膛
You can only puff your chest out so long before somebody punches you in the face.
这是一个简单的事实
This is just a simple fact.
我记得我坐在办公桌前 电♥话♥响了
I remember being at my desk and the phonexa0beeped.
上面写着 “想知道偷来的威士忌在哪儿吗 ”
It said, "Want to know where some stolen whiskey is?"
杰夫·法莫
副警长
我们最终在2015年获得了突破
We wound up getting a break in 2015.
我们的悬赏电♥话♥收到了一条短♥信♥ 线索非常详细
We got a tip on our text-a-tip phone,
有我们需要的信息 我立刻派警探去那个位置
and it wasxa0very specific with the informationxa0that we got.
我说:“去做你们的事情吧”
I immediately sendxa0detectives down there, I said, "Go do yourxa0thing."
他们家后面有个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
There's a cell phone tower way behindxa0their house,
那里有一条小路
there's a little access road.
我们想尽可能近地去看
We're trying to get as close as we could to see
那些本该在那里的波旁酒酒桶
these barrels of bourbon that were supposedly there.
我试图站在越野车的车顶
Tried to stand on top of the SUV.
罗尼·怀特
首席副警长
从各个角度看别人的家
Looked from every angle, other people's property.
在房♥子的后面有一个棚子 棚子后面
Behind the house there was a shed,
还有什么东西 分辨不清是什么
and then there was something behind the shed. Couldn't really tell what it was.
我们下到树林里 然后开始从另一边走上来
We went down into the wooded area and started coming up the other side.
罗恩走在我前面 他突然停了下来
Ron was walking in front of me, and hexa0stopped.
大约在那个时候 风向变了
About that time, the wind shifted.
他说:“该死 你闻到了吗 ”
He said, "Holy shit, do you smellxa0that?
如果你在肯塔基长大 你就知道它的味道
If you grew up in Kentucky you know whatxa0it smells like.
是一种甜味儿
It's a sweet smell.
当它在那样的桶里时… 你脑子里就没有疑问了
When it's in the barrel like that… there's no doubt in your mind.
可以闻到波旁酒的味道
You could smell bourbon.
外面很美 有点儿风
It was beautiful outside. A little windy,
有点儿冷 但出太阳了
a little chilly, but the sun wasxa0out. For a March day,
天气非常好
it was beautiful.
我感觉很棒
I felt good.
然后我收到了妈妈发来的一条短♥信♥
And then I got a text from Mom.
她说:“你家发生了一些奇怪的事情”
She said, "There's been weird activityxa0at your property."
因为他们住在隔壁 可以看到我的房♥子
'Cause they live next door and can see my house.
她说:“我不知道发生了什么 如果你回家 要小心些”
She said, "I'm not surexa0what's going on, be careful if you come home."
我当时没有多想 我家房♥子后面有无线电塔
I didn't think about it. We have radio towers behind my house,
我想 :“他们在修塔 在我房♥子后面修些什么”
I thought, "They're working on the tower, doing something behind my house."
我跑完步 接上孩子们 然后去了健身房♥
I finished my run, pickxa0up the kids, and we head to the gym.
我看着罗恩 他脸上有一种表情
I look at Ron, he had this look on his face
好像在说:“我真不敢相信”
like, "Shit, I can't believe this."
感觉上面好像闪着霓虹灯一样
It had, like, a neon light over it.
我们看了看酒桶的顶部 但那里已经被油漆
We looked at the barrel heads but it had been obliterated
或其他遮挡物质抹去了
with eitherxa0paint or some other masking substance.
上面有图章 图章会告诉你这是哪种波旁酒
They have a stamp and it'll tell you
或这是哪个酒厂制♥造♥的 这个酒桶上有图章
what kind of bourbon it is, or who it's made by.
但它被漆喷过 我们也看不出来了
This one hadxa0that, but it had been spray painted and we couldn't tell.
很明显这些是被偷的
That's a clear indication that they're stolen.
于是他们打电♥话♥说 “喂 我们找到酒桶了”
So, they call and said, "Hey, we seexa0the barrels."
说:“好了 我们去申请搜查令吧”
Said, "Okay, let's get search warrants."
很可能就要破案了
This could be it.xa0This could be it.
我当时正在健身房♥里健身 手♥机♥突然响了
I was working out in the gym, and myxa0phone rang.
是一名和我妻子还有她的家人 一起长大的警♥察♥
It was a constable that grew up with my wife and her family.
他说:“我在你家 有人想要和你说话”
He said, "I'm at your house. Somebody wants to talk to you."
我说:“怎么了 ”
I said, "Yeah?"
他说:“托比 我是帕特·梅尔顿 你需要赶紧回家”
He said, "Toby, this isxa0Pat Melton. You need to get on home."
有三 四辆警长部门的车
There's three or four sheriff's department cars
就停在房♥子前面
right in front of the house.
我还是不知道发生了什么
I still didn't know what wasxa0going on.
我不知道 就是有种麻木的感觉
I don't know, man, it was just a numb feeling.
不是震惊 但就像… 是在试着理解情况
Not shock, but it was just like… It was trying to process everything.
他说:“我觉得 我知道一切都结束了”
He says, "I think I know what this is over."
他对要发生的事情…
…感到很抱歉 And that he's sorry for what's about to happen.
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表