剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
就晕过去了
on the kitchen floor.
我就得试着找出 哪个是我妈妈 哪个是我爸爸
And just trying to find out which one's my mom, which one's my dad.
“我还得去上学呢”
"I think I gotta go to school."
我的父母在高中时就有了我
My mother and father had me while they were still in high school.
我们做♥爱♥了 但那只是个错误
We had sex, but it was just a mistake,
然后她怀孕了
and then we had… she got pregnant.
我不知道女生会怀孕
I didn't know anything. I didn't know a girl got pregnant,
没人告诉我她们会怀孕
nobody told me they got pregnant.
“你说你怀孕了是什么意思 ”
"What do youxa0mean you're pregnant? When did this happen?"
然后我们就有了希瑟
Then we had Heather.
所以 是奉子成婚
So, shotgun wedding.
我妈妈和爸爸没能维持太久
My mother and father didn't last very long.
我邮箱里收到一封信 说我离婚了
I get a letter in the mail says I'm divorced,
我有这个孩子的监护权
and I have custody of thisxa0child.
我得到海瑟的监护权
I get custody of Heather.
谁会给一个该死的醉鬼监护权
Who would give custody to this damn drunken fool?
不管怎么说 那是一个三岁小孩的监护权
Custody of a three-year-old child, two-year-old child, whatever she was.
我是说 这到底是怎么回事
I mean, what the fuck is goingxa0on?
有一天 我们在开派对
One day we were hanging out, drinking and partying,
有个女孩 辛蒂xa0她喜欢我们做的事
this girl, Cindy, she liked what we were doing,
一直保持嗨的状态 她也融入了进来
getting high all the time, and she fit right in.
她需要一个地方住 我说:“你可以留在这里”
She'd need a place to stay and Ixa0said, "Hey, you could stay here."
“帮我照顾我女儿” 然后她就再没离开过
"Help mexa0watch my daughter." And she never left.
这里面有一些怨念 因为她不是我妈妈
There was some resentment there, because she was not my mother.
我是弗莱德的孩子 而她必须照顾我
I'm Fred's child, and she's having to care for me.
她有多恨我 是非常明显的
It wasxa0very, very clear how much she hated me,
她不会告诉我的
and she would let me know.
告诉我 我是个彻头彻尾的意外
Tell me what a fucking failure I am.
没人想要我
Nobody wanted me.
谁会在乎我吗
Who would care about me?
“你自己的亲生母亲不想要你 我也不想要你”
"Your own motherxa0doesn't want you. I don't want you."
我说 我要去该死的幼儿园
I mean, I'm going to fuckingxa0kindergarten.
如果你在家人里从没得到过爱
If you've never been loved in yourxa0family,
如果你从来没有得到过温暖
if you've never been shown any kind of, like, warmth,
或是只为你一人的这种真挚情感…
or this sincerexa0affection just for you…
终于有一个男人来表现这份爱
and a man is finally gonna come and proclaim this love
和所有其他美好的事情…
and all of these other wonderful things…
我愿意为他做任何事 我真的愿意
I would have just done anything. I reallyxa0would have.
塔罗牌会加强这些 显示出的极端好运…
The tarot cards would reinforce these readings of extreme good luck,
…成功 财富
success, wealth.
但我心想:“我们要怎么做 ”
But I'm like, "How are we gonna doxa0it?"
这就是性♥爱♥魔力开始发挥作用的时候
And that's where the sex magick starts coming into play.
欣喜若狂的女人的叹息和呻♥吟♥…
The sighs and groans of an ecstatic woman…
性的最高成就是高♥潮♥
The highest achievement of sex is orgasm.
但在释放之后 就结束了
But after that release, it's done.
这种能量流向了哪里
Where does this energy go?
它只是被释放到以太里
It's just expended out into the ether.
那你要怎样才能利用这种能量呢
So how do you harness this energy?
最终的目标是说出实际的话
The endxa0goal is to actually speak something intoxa0existence.
在精神能量的爆♥炸♥中释放自♥由♥
Freedom released in the psychicxa0explosions of energy.
天灵灵地灵灵
Abracadabra.
我们的情况中 目标是挣钱
In our case, the goal wasxa0to make some money.
钱越来越少
The money's dwindling,
我们需要工作
We need jobs.
然后他说:“我们不如 给你找个安保工作 ”
And he's like, "Why don't we get you a security job?"
于是我申请了卢米斯的一个职位
So I applied for a position at Loomis.
无论是现金 支票还是电子转账
Whether by cash, check, or electronic transfer…
我们都是你消费过程的一环
we're part of how you spendxa0your money.
他们问我以前是否做过类似的工作 我说没有
They asked if I had ever done a job like this before, and I said no.
但他们需要雇用一定数量的女性
But they needed to hire a certain amountxa0of females.
真♥他♥妈♥行 成了
Fuck, yeah. Click.
嗨 海瑟
Hey, Heather.
嗨 各位
Hey, guys.
我不清楚拉斯维加斯这儿的路
I didn't know my way around Las Vegas.
我可能才拿完驾照几个月
Probably only had my license for a couplexa0of months.
她要么是天生的差司机
She either was a naturally bad driver
要么就是刚学会开车
or had just learned how to drive.
史考特和史蒂夫
卢米斯同事
-她曾经两脚一起踩… -油门和刹车
She used to two-pedal the… Remember that? -Two-pedal and…
记得她有一次开车撞到我吗
And remember she hit me with the truck one time?
对 她也不在停止信♥号♥♥ 停车标志前停车
And couldn't… Yeah, she couldn't stop at stop lights, stop signs either.
她当时是被我们的分行经理招进来的
She got hired by our branch manager atxa0the time
因为她年轻又漂亮
because she was young and shexa0was pretty.
我觉得他…
And I think he…
她就是迷倒了他 我真这么觉得
She just snowballed him. I really do.
ATM运钞车是一个三人小组
The ATM truck is a three-person team.
有一个是司机
You have the driver
还有两个员工在后面搬运现金
and then you have the two employees in the back that actually handlexa0the money.
我们为…所有赌场的ATM机 和美国银行的机器
We serviced ATM machines on the… all the casinos,
提供服务
and Bank of Americaxa0machines.
我们过去 搬走所有机器里的现金
Ah, we'd go in, remove all the cash that was in the machines,
换上成捆的全新钞票
and replace it with brand new cash.
有那么几天能超过四 五百万
There was in excess of, like, four orxa0five million on certain days.
我会告诉索利斯…
I would tell Solis,
“你真应该去看看车后面那么多钱”
"You should see all the moneyxa0in the back of it."
我们躺在床上讨论事情
We're laying in bed discussing things.
他经常问我:“今天过得怎么样 ”
He used to ask me how was my day.
“天啊 我不知道”
"Oh, God, I don't know."
“周一 我们得去西边 星期二 这边”
"Monday, we got to go to the west. Tuesday, this."
“哪几天 你觉得 是最… 钱最多的时候 ”
"What days, youxa0think, are the more… like, the heavier days?"
久而久之 我就能看出来 我在告诉他 他需要的信息
And over time, I couldxa0see that I was telling him what hexa0needed.
然后就慢慢变成了计划
And it becomes a plan slowly.
然后他说:“我能记下路线吗 ”
And then he said, "Could I write down the routes?"
他会记下我的笔记 然后跟踪…
And he would take my notes and follow…
这样他就能看到周一的路线 是什么样的
so that he could see what that Mondayxa0route looked like.
星期二的路线是什么样的
What did that Tuesday route look like?
星期三的路线是什么样的
What did that Wednesday route look like?
每天不同的时间去 每周不同时间去
Go at different times of the day, go at different times of the week.
看看周边环境都怎么样
See what'sxa0going on with the environments andxa0surroundings.
早上九点是什么情况
What was it like at nine o'clockxa0in the morning,
十点呢
what was it like at ten?
在进行什么样的行动 保安都在哪儿
What kind of activities are goingxa0on? Where are the security guards?
很显然 我告诉了他哪一天 是钱最多的一天
Obviously, I told him which day was myxa0heaviest day,
这次抢劫计划的雏形开始形成
and the beginnings of this heist is starting to come into formation.
我们要把这辆装满钱的卡车劫走
We're gonna take this truck full of money.
马戏团酒店是从单位出发的 第一个服务点
Circus Circus was the first service point straight out from the yard.
他们只拿上足够供给那些机器的现金
And they only took what they were using to service those machines,
所以大部分现金还是在我身边
so thexa0majority of the money was still with me.
那是我们唯一必须在一个地方下车
It was the only location that we would have to be dropped off at one spot
然后在另一个区域上车的地点
and picked up on a completely different area.
从我们下车的地方到我们上车的地方 我们有…
From where we get dropped off to where we get picked up,
六到八台ATM机 它们在建筑的各个角落
we have six or eight ATM machines, and they'rexa0in various locations of the building.
那天他们在里面待了很久
They're in there for a really long time on that day.
我和索利斯说过
I expressed that to Solis.
“我看到的就是 这些人像是呆里面不出来了”
"This is what I'm seeing, and these guys take forever in there."
他说:“就在这里动手”
And he's like, "That's where this will happen."
因为他们已经离开车很久 他们不会意识到
Because they're gone for a long time, they won't recognize
或者被警告我已经失踪的事实
or be alerted to the fact that I'm missing.
也许他们会以为我忘了去另一个入口
Maybe they'll think I forgot to go to the other entrance.
她几个星期来都记不清路线
She couldn't remember the route week by week.
我们会进出同一个门
We'd come in and go out the samexa0doors.
她会忘了 她会去其他地方
And… …she'd forget,
我们还要去定位她
and she'd move around to some other place and then we'd have to go locate her.
她永远都不记得 该怎么去取款机或是停在哪里
She could never remember exactly how to get to a machine or where to park.
然后他租了车♥库♥ 也是为了掩人耳目
And then he rented the garage, which wasxa0a ploy,
然后他在外面拉了一道横幅
and he had put axa0banner on the outside of it,
像是我们要为您的车辆提供服务
as if we're gonna do something for your vehicle.
计划就是从这里开始变得更加具体
This is where things started becoming morexa0solidified.
这事被定在了周五 当他们下车进去的时候
It was determined that on a Friday, when they left to go in there,
那就是我们的时机
that would bexa0the opportune time.
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表