剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
详细情况告诉了坏人
of the specifics of how the money's brought in.
“这将是一次简单的抢劫”
"It's gonna be an easyxa0robbery."
这是内部作案
It's an inside job.
抢劫之后 渐渐地 我拿出来了三万或四万美元
After the robbery,xa0little by little, I set aside $40,000,
然后开始计划领养一个孩子
and started the process of adopting a child.
我们和一家公♥司♥联♥系♥了
We went with a company,
他们会让你进入一个聊天室
they would letxa0you go in a chat room
在那里你可以看到 孩子们在玩耍 互动
where you canxa0actually see the children playing,xa0interacting,
可以看到他们是否健康
and seeing that they werexa0healthy.
他们看起来都很可爱 感觉就是:“想把他们都带回家”
They all looked cute. It's like, "Wanna take 'em all home."
我们真的很开心
We were really happy
希望能做点积极的事 收养一个孩子
and looking forwardxa0to doing something positive, adopting axa0child.
这样也能治愈我们自己 所以对我们来说 这就像一种治愈
And also healing ourselves, so forxa0us, it was like a therapy.
您正在收看的是 南佛罗里达州的新闻电台
You're watching South Florida's news station.
我记得我们每天都看新闻
I remember we'd watch the news every day.
没有鞋
No shoes.
什么都没有 没有什么出现在新闻上
And nothing. Nothing would come on thexa0news.
我们正在七频道新闻直播 能看看你的鱼吗
We're live on Channel 7 news, can wexa0see your fish?
我们心想:“我们做得真好”
We're like, "Damn, we're actually doing pretty good."
太棒了
Amazing.
每个人都在说不要花钱
Everybody was just talking about notxa0spending their money,
放聪明点 别太外显
being smart with it,xa0don't show out,
不要炫耀什么的 还有…
don't be showingxa0off and all that, and, um…
当然 发生的情况正好相反
of course, the fucking exact opposite happens.
杰弗对女人很痴迷
Jeff was a sucker for the women.
一开始就感觉…
At firstxa0it was like…
马修·甘布勒
家族朋友
“这个胖子是怎么得到 这么多漂亮女孩的 ”
"How does thisxa0fat boy get these fine-ass girls?"
但当你不知从哪儿 突然冒出来一大笔钱
But then when you start popping up with money out ofxa0nowhere
而且把钱用于这些事情上时 人们就会开始说
and this type of money, that's when it became like,
“你们到底干了什么 ”
"What the fuck did you guys do?"
我问杰弗:“发生了什么 怎么回事啊 ”
I told Jeff, "What's going on? What's the problem?"
他说:“没什么 我只是去让自己玩得很开心”
He goes, "Nothing, I just went and, you know… enjoyed myself."
“兄弟 你要低调一点儿 我们还没完全脱清干系呢”
"Man, you gotta lay low. We ain't out the clear yet."
我说:“杰弗里 每只表价值两万美元”
I said, "Jeffrey, each one of those watches costs $20,000."
你会引起警♥察♥注意的
You're going to attract the police's attention.
我们应该拿回自己的东西 拿到应得的钱 然后消失
We was all supposed to get our stuff, get our cut and disappear.
杰弗从来没有那样做过 这让每个人都成了目标
Jeff never did that. That made everybody a target.
卡尔打电♥话♥给我说 “杰弗里不受控制了 兄弟”
Karl called me and he goes, "Man, Jeffrey's out of control, man."
“"他在外面吸毒 每晚都出去参加派对
"He's outxa0doing drugs, out every night partying,
他大把大把花钱”
and he's spending crazy money."
我说:“好吧 那就试着解决这个问题”
I'm like, "Okay, so try to handle that."
我让他保证离开迈阿密
I made him promise to leave Miami.
他告诉我他会走的 但他没走
He told me he would leave, but he didn't go.
这让我很生气 因为这不是我们说好的
That made me very angry, because that's not what we agreed.
我查到了他的下落
So, I looked around and found where he was...
他吸毒吸嗨了 房♥间里还有两个妓♥女♥
drugged up with twoxa0prostitutes in a room.
杰弗
Jeff!
我说:“杰弗里 你在做什么 我告诉过你不要这样做了”
I said, "Jeffrey, whatxa0are you doing, man? I told you not to doxa0this."
我跟他说:“我需要你离开迈阿密
I said, "I need you to leavexa0Miami,
因为你在把我们置于危险之中”
because you're stirring the pot."
“我不知道警♥察♥离我们有多近
"I don't know how close the copsxa0are,
但如果你继续这么做 他们会抓住我们的”
but if you keep doing this, they're going to catch us."
我们走吧
Get outta here.
就在那时 他开始顶嘴 他改变了态度
At that point, he started shit talking, giving me attitude.
-喂 -出去吧
Get out!
当他那样对我的时候
When hexa0gave me that crap, I thought,
我必须开始阻止他花钱
"I've got to find a way to stop him spending money.
离开这里吧
Get the fuck out.
有两种可能
It was one of two things. Give him a beating… 打他一顿…
或者拿走他的钱 但这也有可能让我被抓住
or take hisxa0money, the reason I could get caught.
所以我想:“如果我拿走他的钱
I thought, "If I take his money,
他就没有任何理由花这笔钱了”
there won't be anything to spend."
那时我开始跟我的朋友聊
And that's when I talkedxa0with my "friend."
我告诉他我有个问题
I told him I had a problem.
我说:“我有个小舅子”
"I have a brother-in-law.
“我需要你帮个忙 他在这个地方”
I need a favor. He's at his place."
“把他所有的钱都拿走 把他捆起来 然后拿走他的钱”
"Take all the money he has. Tie him up and take his money, please."
“别伤害他 吓吓他就行了”
"Don't hurt him. Justxa0scare him."
我为做了这件事而感到内疚
I feel bad for having done it,
因为他就像我的兄弟
because he was like my brother.
但我在考虑…自己的自♥由♥
But I was thinking about… my freedom.
两周过去了 我没有听到任何关于他的消息
Two weeks passed and I didn't hear anything about him,
所以我以为他走了
so Ixa0figured he left.
但杰弗里又开始做同样的事
But Jeffrey started doing the same old things.
他不停地花钱 去脱衣舞俱乐部
He's spendingxa0money, going to strip clubs.
他给每个人买♥♥手表
He started giving out watches to everyone.
他们拿走了他几乎所有的钱 但他还在做蠢事
They takexa0almost all his money and he still keepsxa0doing stupid stuff.
如果你在用20美元和100美元的钞票 四处撒钱
If you're making itxa0rain with $20 and $100 bills,
但你之前却一直很穷…
and you had always been poor, never had money before…
人们就会采取些行动
people are going to do something,
尤其是在你被绑♥架♥之后
especially if you've been kidnapped already.
我意识到他还没有吸取教训
I realized he hadn't learnedxa0his lesson.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
但我知道我需要改变…
But Ixa0knew I needed to change…
我说服他的方法
my method ofxa0getting through to him.
他需要挨打
He needed a beating.
除非不得已
I'm not violent…
我不会使用暴♥力♥手段的
until I have to be.
所以我决定再打电♥话♥给我的朋友们
So I decided to callxa0my "friends" again.
但这次我想让他们更…
有攻击性一点 But this time Ixa0wanted them to be a bit more aggressive.
我想把他的每一分钱都抢走
I wanted to strip him of every dollar.
他们当着杰弗里的面给我打电♥话♥
So they called me in front of Jeffrey,
但假装不认识我
but they pretended like they didn't know me,
还向我索要一百万美元
and they asked me for $1 million.
我说:“我不知道你们在说什么”
I said, "I don't know what you're talking about."
“他会告诉你钱在哪儿”
"He'll tell you where it is."
“在我妈妈的房♥子里 我种的一些植物下面
"It's at my mom's place, under some plants,
藏在一些管道里”
inside some pipes."
我说:“听着 他只有47 5万美元”
I said, "Look, he only has $475,000."
“我给你27 5万 我留着20万”
"I'll give you $275,000 and I keep $200,000."
另一半是给杰弗里的
That half was for Jeffrey,
所以当他需要钱的时候 我会把他自己的钱给他
so when he needed cash, I could give him his own money.
我实施了抢劫
I committed a robbery.
现在我又对杰弗里实施了绑♥架♥
And now I was having Jeffrey kidnapped.
我想要的只是个婴儿
All I wanted was a baby.
我侄女打电♥话♥给我
说杰弗被绑♥架♥了 My niece called me. That Jeff has been kidnapped.
“天啊 这样可不好”
"Oh, man. This is not good."
“这样可不好”
"This is not good."
现在是私人恩怨了
Now, it's personal.
他们伤害了他
They wrecked him up.
他因为脑损伤被送去了医院
He was at Baptist Hospital with brain injuries.
他们拿钳子剪了他的指甲
They took pliers to his fingernails,
他们用雪茄烫他
they burned him with cigars.
他们确实还用金属砸了他的头
They did hit him with, like, a metal on his head
他们让他的大脑移了位
and, um, they shifted his brain.
我弟弟当时有可能会死
My brother could've gotten killed.
给他打电♥话♥问:“发生了什么 ”
Call him up. "What happened?"
“我刚刚从脱衣舞俱乐部出来回家 然后…他们绑♥架♥了我”
"I had justxa0come back from the strip club and they got me."
我开始思考:“是谁呢 ” 谁会这么做呢
I started thinking, "Who?" Who would do it?
和他在一起的人把消息告诉了别人
Somebody he was with put somebody else onto this?
这就是案发的来源 你最亲近的人
That's usually where it comes from. Those closest to you.
有点儿暴♥力♥ 是的
It was a bit violent, yes.
这是最好的方法吗 不是
Was it the best way to do that? No.
但一定会有事发生
But something had to happen to him,
因为他会让我们被抓
because if you do something wrong, you have to pay the price.
我们都说好了 但他没有遵守规定
We had an agreement and he didn't follow thexa0terms.
我们投入了所有资源 尝试了所有 我们能做到的技术
We put every resource and tried everyxa0technique that we could
就这样持续了数周
for weeks and weeks and weeks.
没人知道这起抢劫案的确切信息
Nobody had any positivexa0information about this robbery.
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表