剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
这是我 22岁
Here I am, 22 years old,
正在和我爱的男人
being whisked away with the man I love,
带着300万美元一起匆忙逃跑
with threexa0million dollars.
这个梦幻的故事 真实地发生在1993年
It is a fantasy dream that was a reality back in 1993.
天啊
Holy cow.
每个来拉斯维加斯的人 都想得到终极大奖
Everyone who comes to Vegas hopes to score that elusive jackpot.
海瑟·塔奇夫似乎在完美犯罪后
Heather Tallchief appears to have gotten away
成功逃脱了
with what some may call the perfect crime.
海瑟·凯瑟琳·塔奇夫 和卢米斯运钞车一起在周五消失了
Heather Catherine Tallchief vanished on Friday along with the Loomis armored van.
在当今的拉斯维加斯
In Las Vegas today, a suspect
一个最臭名昭著的运钞车抢劫嫌犯
in one of the most infamous armored car heists
直到今天还未被抓获
remains on the run.
从周五开始 就再也没人见到过她 运钞车 或是那些现金
No one has seen her, the truck, or thexa0money since Friday.
这个漂亮的年轻小姑娘 带着百万巨款逃走了
This beautiful young woman got away withxa0millions.
一个21岁的人劫走了几百万美元
Axa021-year-old pulling off a multimillion-dollar caper?
没人能相信
No one could believe it.
运钞车上装载了
Thexa0armored truck was packed
超过300万美元的现金
with morexa0than three million dollars in cash.
一个相当不可思议的真实犯罪故事
An absolutely incredible real-life crime story
简直是脱胎自好莱坞的剧本
straight out of a Hollywood script.
性♥爱♥魔力 金钱谋杀的故事
Axa0story of sex, magick, money, murder.
拉斯维加斯历史上最大的抢劫案之一
One of the biggest heists in Las Vegasxa0history.
这实质上是一个爱情故事
This is a love story at heart.
王子带着公主 冲破所有阻碍
The princexa0who took the princess and, against all odds,
带着她踏上冒险之旅 永远幸福
whisked her away on this wild ridexa0into the sunset.
我们在一家酒吧里 这个人跑过来问我…
We're in a bar, and this guy came up toxa0me and asked,
“我能请你喝一杯吗 ”
"Can I buy you a drink orxa0something?"
“好吧 可以”
"Yeah, okay."
我名下一分钱都没有
Because I didn't have a single dollar to my name,
不骗你
I kid you not.
而他是…他是个很会撩 并且充满魅力的人
And he just… He was just flirtatious and full of charisma.
他问了我一些奇怪的事
He asked me something weird.
比如“你相信魔鬼吗 ”
Something like, "Do you believe in the devil?"
我说:
And I'm like, "Well…
这取决于一个人 是否认为有上帝存在”
that depends on whetherxa0or not one considers that there's a God."
问我一个蠢问题 我会回你一个愚蠢的答案
Ask me a dumb question, I'm gonna give you a dumb answer back.
但我还是笑了起来 因为这不是常见的搭讪话题
Yet I was kind of chuckling, 'cause that's not the usual pick-up line.
所以我想“好吧 这会很有趣的”
So, I was like, "Okay, this will be interesting."
“我要吸引住这个人”
"I'm gonna engage here onxa0this one."
于是他说:“你想来吸点吗 ”
So, he says, "Do you wanna go do axa0line?"
我说:“好啊”
And I'm like, "Well, yeah."
我说:“这都是什么啊 ”
I was like… "What is all this?"
他很喜欢许多不拘一格的神秘主义
He wasxa0really into a lot of eclectic mysticism,
异教♥徒♥的思想 性♥爱♥魔力
pagan-type thoughts, sex magick.
他说: “这是我供奉许多女神的小祭坛”
And he's like, "This is my little altar where I do a lot of goddess worship."
他会写诗 我记得他还读很多书
Well, he would write poetry, and Ixa0remember him reading quite a bit.
还挺酷的
It was pretty dope.
一个女人的爱 醉倒在我的酒馆里
The love of a woman stumbles drunk intoxa0my tavern,
我违反法律 斟上了红酒
and I break the law, serving it wine.
我很可能会因此蒙灾…
And I chance disaster…
我遇到索利斯的那时候 我的情绪很杂乱
The headspace I was in at the time I metxa0Solis
很断线 很幻灭
was very disjointed, very disconnected, very disillusional.
也被各种罪恶感所包围
…and surrender to, guilty of everything.
我当时是一名注册护士助理
I was a certified nurse's assistant.
我照顾的大多数人都有完全型艾滋病
The majority of the people that I took carexa0of had full-blown AIDS.
年轻 20出头的
Young, twenty-year-olds.
接触的都是这些人
You get attached to these folks.
我记得我还在病房♥里有人就去世了
I remember being in the room when someonexa0passed away.
这是你有生以来最深刻的感受
It's the most profound thing you'll everxa0feel.
我只想逃离
I just wanted to escape.
一个一起工作的女孩 介绍了快客可♥卡♥因♥
A girl at work introduced crack cocaine.
这是一个飞速下降的堕落螺旋
It was a very, very quick downwardxa0spiral.
我丢了工作 没有地方可去
I lost my job, was going nowhere.
所以 当我发现了这些玄学的概念
So, when I discovered all of thesexa0metaphysical concepts,
这让我觉得我还没有脱离人生轨道
it made me feelxa0like I'm not floating out here in thexa0ether.
这是一种发现新大♥陆♥的感觉
It was a feeling of discovery,
发现了自己身上从来没显露过的东西
and finding something about yourself that was never really apparent before.
我写的诗歌♥颂了勇士的觉悟
The poetry I write brings out a warrior consciousness.
我们以 生者 强者 自愿者的身份出现
We emerge as the living, the strong, the willing.
他是风暴眼中的宁静
He was the stillness in the eye of thexa0storm.
他给人一种目标感…
He gave a sense of purpose…
方向感 安全感
direction, security.
于是 我不久之后就搬去了他家
I ended up moving inxa0with him not long after that.
他让我感觉像个女王
He made me feel like a queen.
我说的是花 白鸽子 地板上的花瓣
I'm talkingxa0flowers, white doves, petals on thexa0floor.
那种老套的罗密欧式浪漫 像是说:“噢 求你”
The kind of Romeo that's cliché and kind of like, "Oh, please."
但我女性的一面喜欢这个
But yet the female part of me loves that.
很简单 很舒服
It was easy, it was comforting.
也很安全
It was veryxa0safe.
不管我怎样定义爱 他就是那个标准答案
However I define love, he was thatxa0definition.
我没有天真到忽略他是个职业罪犯
I wasn't naive to the fact that he was axa0career criminal.
我认识他时 他已经是个逃犯了
He was already an outlawxa0when I met him.
混乱很刺♥激♥ 混乱很性感
Chaos is exciting. Chaos is sexy.
有一天晚上 他打电♥话♥给我说: “我需要你准备好出发”
One night he calls me up and he's like, "I need you to be ready to go."
我说:“出发去哪儿 ”
And I'm like, "Go where?"
他说:“准备好出发 带上衣服”
And he's just, "Be ready to go,xa0bring clothes."
我们去到那个商场后面 我的工作是拿着钥匙坐在车里
So we go to the back of this mall, and my job isxa0to sit in the car with the key
保证车子不会出什么差错
and make surexa0nothing happens to the car.
同时 他实施了抢劫
Meanwhile, he conducted a robbery.
我记得他闯进去 打开保险箱
I remember him breaking into the lockbox,
然后里面有大概三万美元
and there was something like 30 grand in this box.
还有一只漂亮的金劳力士
And a very nice gold Rolex.
我当时说…
And I was like,
“太好看了 让我戴一下吧”
"Oh, that's nice. Let me wear that."
“你在干什么 ”
"What are you doing?"
他说:“这会带来麻烦的 太显眼了”
He's like, "This'll get you in trouble. This is identifiable."
拉斯维加斯正是他要大展身手的地方
Las Vegas was where he was gonna hit.
那是一个尝试新路子的机会
It was an opportunity to try a new path.
我们要来一票大的
We were gonna hit big.
这个人很渴望积累自己的财富
Well, here's a man who was really keen onxa0accumulating wealth,
但不是以用任何传统的方式
but not in any kind of traditional way.
他总是异想天开 做出格的事情挣大钱
He was always trying to hit big by doing something totally offxa0the wall.
卖♥♥船 卖♥♥艺术品 赌博
Selling a boat, selling art, playing craps.
努力工作 按时上班 按时下班 不在他的考虑中
Working hard, clocking in, clocking out, was not an option.
“我们为什么不直接找工作呢 ”
"Why don't we just get jobs?"
他会说:“如果你以为这样能赚大钱 那你就是个傻瓜”
He's like, "You're a foolxa0if you think that's gonna happen that way."
我只是沉浸在这种安全感
I just got absorbed in this whole feeling of security,
和温暖之中
and this warmth.
“真的有人全心全意投入在我身上” 以前从没有这样的感觉
"Somebody's really invested in me." Never really experienced that before.
我出生在水牛城的肯辛顿-贝利区
I was born Kensington-Bailey area ofxa0Buffalo.
我们家住在康斯托克和阿默斯特街角 一个又大又漂亮的房♥子里
Our house was a big, beautifulxa0house on the corner of Comstock andxa0Amherst,
就是在这儿
and it was the spot.
爸爸外号♥叫“老兄”
Dad was "The Dude."
弗莱德·塔奇夫
海瑟的父亲
我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
我们有一天在抽大♥麻♥ 然后往上加了点甲醛
We were smoking weed one day, and were putting, uh, formaldehyde on it.
抽起来就像是K粉
It's like doing horse tranquilizer.
你把它涂在大♥麻♥上然后就… 我把它给了抽海♥洛♥因♥的人
You put it on the weed and it just like… I was giving it to heroin addicts
他们吓坏了 说:“这东西不好抽”
and they were just freaking out, like, "This stuff's bad." You know?
你不能抽甲醛 你不能把那东西吸进身体
You don't smoke formaldehyde, you know? You don't put that shit in yourxa0system.
那是他们处理尸体用的
That's what they do to dead bodies, you know?
但是为了吸高兴 我什么都愿意
But I wanted to getxa0high at all costs.
很多人会出来在门前喝点酒
A lot of people would just hang out on the front stoop drinking.
我记得小时候
I rememberxa0being little
在不同的场合 警♥察♥都来过
and the police coming on different occasions.
打架 总是有因为家庭纠纷打起来的
Fights, there wasxa0always some kind of domestic fight.
提图斯·塔奇夫
海瑟的弟弟
我记得第二天早上醒来后 下楼后…
I remember coming, like next morning, waking up,
可能就有人倒在地上
coming downstairs, there might be bodies laying around.
人们在地板上 沙发上 椅子上 甚至厨房♥地板上
People passed out on the floor, on a couch, on a chair,
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表