剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
我在开车 卡尔坐在后排
I'm driving, Karl's in the back.
我没有时间思考
I didn't have time to think.
我要做的就是开始
检查钱袋里是否装有全球定位追踪器 I just immediately started checking the bags for GPS trackers.
他什么也没看到 说:“里面很干净”
He doesn't see nothing, "Hey, It's clean. It's clean."
我回头看去 他在我眼前晃着那东西
I look back and he's waving this shit in my face,
他晃着成捆的钱说:“看 是钱 ”
he's waving these bundles ofxa0money. "Look, money!"
然后他…开始在里面翻找
And he's… Starts flipping through it.
我接到了电♥话♥ 我说:“你想在哪儿见面 ”
I get that phone call. I said,xa0"All right, where you wanna meet?"
每个人都在尖叫 大喊:“该死 ”
Everybody wasxa0screaming, yelling, "Oh, shit!" You know?
我说:“兄弟们 你们都需要坐稳了”
I'm like, "Man, y'all need to sit the fuck still."
杰弗里在红绿灯处把车停在我们旁边
Jeffrey pulls up next to us at the traffic light,
我放下窗户 给他看一叠钞票
I lowered the window and showed him a stack of bills.
那是十万美元
It was $100,000.
天啊 他笑得非常开心
Oh, my God, he's having a great laugh.
我把卡车开走了
I took the truck.
就是这样
And that's it.
那辆卡车消失了
The truck disappeared.
在回家的路上 我们的脸上露出了微笑
On the way back to the house there wasxa0some smiles on our faces.
大家都在欢呼 都在说:“靠 我们做到了”
I mean, there was like a little kind of cheer, like, "Damn, we did this."
“我们成功了 没人受伤 我们做到了”
"We pulled itxa0off." You know, "Nobody got hurt, we did this."
简直太疯狂了
It was crazy.
一瞬间你的肾上腺素激增
Just an instant adrenalinexa0rush just went through you,
“靠 我整个人生全都改变了”
like, "Damn, my whole life just changed."
看到那么多钱 感觉很棒
It felt good to see all thatxa0money.
我…
I…
因为成功了而感到骄傲
felt proudxa0because I succeeded.
我刚刚做了一件没人做过
I just did something that no one's ever done,
但所与人都想做的事
but everyone wants to.
我只是想抢足够的钱去领养一个孩子
I just wanted toxa0steal enough money to adopt a child.
但这些钱的数量超出了我的想象
But this was more than I could ever imagine.
就像中了两次彩票
It's like winning the lottery twice.
事情进展得很顺利 确实顺利 真的很顺利
It went off without a hitch. It did. Itxa0really did.
一切都太顺利了 我想着:“一定会有些阻碍”
It was too, too smooth. I was like, "There's gotta be a catch."
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表