剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表
付钱给警卫 来通过大门
from paying a guard to get through thexa0gates,
好像牵扯了很多东西
it seemed like there was so much involved.
很长一段时间 我没说太多
I didn't say a lot, for a while.
我不想吵架 发生的事情太多了
I didn't want to fight, there was too much going on.
不是他出轨了 而是一种对我撒谎的感觉 或是…
It's not that he cheated, but it was axa0sense of lying to me, or…
真让人失望 无比失望
It was a letdown. Huge.
我很高兴向你们宣布…
I'm happy to pronounce to you…
我嫁的可不是这样的人
That's not the kind of man I married.
…两位是 吉尔伯特·托马斯·特辛格夫妇
…Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert Thomas Curtsinger.
我们每天都上新闻
We were on the news every day.
我就坐着想了一会儿:“该死 我有那么坏吗 ”
I had to sit for a whilexa0and think, "Dang, am I that bad of a person?"
他就坐在沙发上 双手这样捂着脸
He just sat down on the couch, he had his face in his hands like that,
他在掩面哭泣
and he was crying.
那样子非常糟糕 因为我从未见过我父亲那样
It was awful 'cause I'd never seen Dad like that.
“团伙主谋被逮捕…”
"Ringleader caught…"
“我爸爸是暴徒还是什么 ”
"Is my dad a mobster or something?"
他走进房♥间 我会变得很生气 我就是不想和他待在一起
He'd come in the roomxa0and I'd get so mad. I just didn't want toxa0be around him.
当时的情况是 “你会把孩子从他身边抢走吗 ”
Then it was, "Do you rip the kids away from him?"
卡德有一个喜欢的女孩儿
Kade had a girl that he liked.
她爸爸搜索了我们 发现了我们是谁 然后告诉他女儿
Her dad googled us, found out who it was, told his daughter,
“我不希望你去和他见面 因为他父亲是那样的人”
"I don'txa0want you seeing him 'cause of his dad."
我对这种事情应该保持什么态度 他不应该为我的所作所为付出代价
How am I supposed toxa0feel on that? He should not have to payxa0for what I done.
他跪下来 说他很抱歉 他最好还是自杀吧
He got on his knees and said he wasxa0sorry, he'd be better off if he killed himself.
你会想:“如果我能把自己 跟他们撇清关系
You think, "If I could take myself out of the equation,
他们就会放过我的家人 大家就能回归自己的生活了”
they'd leave my family alone and everybody'd go back to whatever."
我对他的回答是:“你做了这种事 你不能就这样轻易地脱身
My response to him was, "You did this, you're not gonna take the easyxa0out
不能自杀 然后把两个孩子留给我”
and commit suicide and leave me with two kids."
“既然我愿意陪你走这条路 你也要走下去”
"If I'm willing to walk thisxa0with you, you'll walk it, too."
你准备好被判刑了吗 特辛格先生
All right. You ready to be sentenced, Mr. Curtsinger?
准备好了 先生
Yes, sir.
在法庭宣判前 你有什么要说的吗
You have anything to state before the court pronounces sentence?
-没有 先生 -好
No, sir.
15CR101 非法盗窃
Okay. 15CR101, theft by unlawful taking,
两次收受赃物…
two counts of receiving stolenxa0property…
持有管制药品 二级刑罚 初犯
Possession of a controlled substance, second degree, first offense,
每项罪名我将判你五年 连续服刑
I sentencexa0you to five years on each count, to run consecutively.
你被判在州际监狱服刑15年
You are sentenced to 15 years in thexa0state penitentiary,
你现在将会被拘留
you may be taken into custody at this time.
事情发展到这种程度 非常令人悲伤
It's very sad that it had to go to that level.
一个人犯了错误 你不用非要… 不是每件事都是要被处以极刑的
A man makes a mistake, you don'txa0have… Not everything's a hanging offense.
我没说他是坏人
I haven't said that he's a bad guy.
我认为他是做了一些错误的决定 他有些贪得无厌
I think he made some poor decisions, I think he got greedy.
发生在肯塔基州的波旁酒劫案
It is a bourbon heist in Kentucky
今晚终于有了结果
that comes tonight with a cost,
所谓的主谋入狱了
jail time forxa0the so-called mastermind.
今天他知道了自己的命运
Today he learned his fate, 15 yearsxa0behind bars
因为派比门一案被判入狱15年
for his role in the case known as Pappygate.
他们让公众相信 2013年的劫案就是由他制♥造♥的
They led the public to believe he hadxa0taken that 2013.
你听到的就全都是2013年的时间
That's all you heard,xa0was the 2013.
他们一直都知道…
When they knew all along…
那不是事实
that that wasn't true.
在你的调查中 你还记得其他重要的对话吗
Do you remember any other significant conversations
格雷格·安格林
in your investigation? -Greg Anglin.
告诉我你和托比·特辛格的关系
Tell me your involvement with Toby Curtsinger.
我和他的关系 我和波旁桶装酒没有任何关系
My involvement with him? I have no involvement on bourbon barrels,
完全没有关系 任何类型 程度 形态或形式方面都没有
nothing like that, of any kind, degree, shape,xa0or form.
就像其他合作的人一样
Just like with everybody else that cooperated,
我们告诉他:“如果你过来 跟我们谈话
we offered him, "If you come in and talk to us,
告诉我们事实 我们就不会起诉你”
tell us the truth, we won't prosecute you."
我们今天谈过之后 任何我们说过的交易
After we talk today, any kind of deal or anything we talked about,
以及不起诉你的承诺 如果你撒谎 那就一概不作数
not beingxa0prosecuted, if you lie, that's out the door.
你和托比·特辛格一起的吗 不是 先生
With Toby Curtsinger? No, sir.
你偷东西了吗
Now, did you steal anything?
偷了 先生 都是很久以前的事了
Yes, sir. This is way before.
你都偷了些什么
What'd you take?
我估计大概有一箱20年的波旁酒
Oh, probably a case of 20-year, I'd say.
一箱吗
One case?
也许是两箱 不超过两箱
Maybe two. No more than two.
-派比酒 -是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你必须表现出你最诚实的一面
This is where you need to be the mostxa0honest you've ever been.
-在你说什么之前… -那是五年前的事情了
Before you sayxa0anything--This is five years ago.
是的 没错
Right, exactly.
到底是拿了35箱 还是六箱
If there was 35xa0cases or there was six,
我需要你给我个数字 然后你就不许再更改了
I need you toxa0give me a number. And you gotta stickxa0with it.
-我需要… -说实话 也许总共是八或十箱
I need--Maybe eight or ten, honestly. Total.
-你说的一箱是12瓶酒吗 -是的 先生
You're talking about 12-bottle cases? -Yes, sir.
-我说的是十箱… -也就是120瓶
So, 120 bottles.
当他那么说时 我就感觉被打了一拳
When he said that it was like axa0gut punch.
他承认那段时间 在布法罗特雷斯酿酒厂
He admits that he probably took about 17 cases of Pappy Van Winkle
大概拿走了17箱派比·范温克酒
during this time at Buffalo Trace.
这就是提供豁免权的危险 时不时地
It's the danger of offering immunity.
你会遇到这样的情况 会有人说 “顺便说一下 我做过这个”
Every now and then, you have something like this where the guy says, "By the way, I did this."
他说他之前参与了 他偷了最初那几箱酒
He said that he had been in and hadxa0stolen the original case,
他之前偷了几瓶派比酒 那是他干的
that he hadxa0stole several bottles of the Pappy then,xa0it was him.
在2013年派比门劫案发生的时候
It wasn't Toby Curtsinger that wasxa0stealing Pappy Van Winkle
偷帕派比·范温克酒的 不是托比·特辛格
at the veryxa0timeframe of this 2013 Pappygate heist.
我们很愿意说:“就是这样
We would love to say, "Here it is,
托比才是团伙主谋 我们把他关进监狱吧”
Toby wasxa0the ringleader, let's put him in a box."
这样很方便 也很简洁
It's convenient, it's clean,
但这不是事实
but it's not true.
今天的初选中有一些令人失望的事情
There were several upsets in today's primary,
我们正在关注肯塔基州中部 和东部的选举结果
we're following thexa0results in central and eastern Kentucky.
我认为帕特尽其所能解决这个案子
I think Pat did everything in his abilityxa0to solve the case
就是为了确保他的连任
to secure hisxa0reelection.
他上了五百次新闻 试图宣传自己的名字
Five hundred times he was on the news trying to promote his name.
他是那个想要完成任务的人
He was the one wanting to get it done.
每当你作为新人进来
Any time you come in and you're the new guy
搅乱了前人形成的格局 就会有人不喜欢你的做法
and you upset the apple cart, you'll havexa0people that don't like that.
我或许应该用一些 没那么有攻击性的方式
I should have handled a couple things differently
来处理一些事情
as far asxa0coming forward pretty strong.
事后看来 当时那样做或许并不明智
In hindsight, it probably wasn't a smart thing to do.
但我们有任务要做 我们完成了 并且做得很好
But we had axa0job to do, we did it, we did it veryxa0well.
我们解决了一个 人们认为永远不会解决的案子
And solved a case people thought would never be solved.
帕特渴望提升自己 和县警长办公室的形象
Pat's eagerness to promote himself and the county sheriff's office
但这可能惹恼了很多人
probably rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
在一个小镇里 如果你试图做一个规则追随者
In a small town, sometimes if you tryxa0to be a boy scout,
那就会激怒众人
that just bugs the shitxa0out of people.
富兰克林县警长帕特·梅尔顿 以3300票之差
And Franklin County Sheriff Pat Meltonxa0lost by 3,300 votes
输给了法兰克福警♥察♥局队长 克里斯·奎尔
to Chris Quire, a captain with Frankfort Police.
他飞得太高了
He flew too close to the sun,
到最后 帕特想要给公众 留下深刻印象已经不重要了
and in the end it didn't matter that Patxa0tried to impress the public
托比想给他的朋友留下好印象 也不重要了
and that Toby tried to impress his friends.
他们都自食其果了
They both went down.
肯塔基州中部 一起波旁威士忌抢劫案的团伙主犯
The ringleader in a bourbonxa0heist in central Kentucky
本周末将出狱
will leavexa0prison this weekend.
富兰克林县法官 今天批准了令人震惊的缓刑
A Franklin Countyxa0judge granted shock probation today.
服刑30天后 他很快就会被释放了
Now after serving 30 days, he will soon bexa0free.
辩护律师认为 作为一名
Defense attorney argued Curtsinger was a good candidate for shock probation
有家庭 工作和社会关系的初犯
as a first time felony offender
特辛格是一个很好的缓刑候选人
with axa0family, a job, and ties to the community.
如果你是个非暴♥力♥的罪犯
If you're a nonviolent offender,
如果你没有重大的刑事案件
if youxa0don't have an extensive criminal case,
你基本上对社会没有威胁
and you, basically, are not a risk to society,
你可以申请休克缓刑
you could be a candidate for shock probation.
人们说:“你撞大运了 ” 我说:“真的吗 ”
People go, "You got lucky!" I say, "Really?"
我说:“我总是有计划的”
I say, "I always had a plan."
工作 积累40 1万美元 退休 我把一切都安排好了
Work, build up a 401k, retirement, I had everything set,
但都被搞砸了
thatxa0just got smashed.
我要忍♥受我让我的孩子 我的父母 经历的这一切
I gotta live with what I put my kids through, my mom andxa0dad through.
所有我认识的人
Everybody that Ixa0know.
剧集 | 劫与罪(2021) | 导航列表