我搬到他房♥子里继续住
I'd move into his house and... take over.
我外公会保留小战利品
My grandfather kept little trophies.
我发现了几百个
I found hundreds of 'em.
我进去把我能想到的一切都扔掉了
I went in and threw everything out that I could think of,
这样才好住
tried to make it livable.
我听到客厅里有脚步声
I'd hear footsteps out in the living room.
突然 在半夜
All of a sudden, in the middle of the night,
门就打开了
that door would open up.
我就这样在那住了几个月
And that was my life for months on end.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was nuts.
这事无法和别人说
You can't talk to people about this.
没人会相信你的
Nobody's gonna believe you to begin with.
如果你和别人说了
And if you do talk to somebody, well...
你猜怎么着 他们就会推荐你做心理治疗
Guess what? I'm in for a psych referral.
-我明白 -我可能会丢掉工作
- I understand. - I might lose my job here.
我后来终于和妈妈说了情况
I finally started to talk to my mother about what was going on.
然后她给你打了电♥话♥
And she made the phone call to you.
你就来了
And you showed up at the house.
2010年1月
我接到雅各布的电♥话♥ 他说
I got the phone call from Jacob that said,
泰瑞姑妈 你不认识我
"Aunt Terri, you don't know me,
但是我妈告诉我你知道
but my mom tells me that you know
这里的一些事
some of the going-ons here,
而我遇到了很多麻烦
and I'm having a lot of trouble."
雅各布跟我提过 他说
Jacob had mentioned to me, he goes,
泰瑞姑妈 那里有个手印
"Aunt Terri, there's a hand print. "
我们看了看 还有两个正在形成
We looked and there's two more, forming.
这验证了我看到的一切
It validated everything that I had seen,
另一个人也看到了 我没疯
that somebody else sees this, and I'm not crazy anymore.
这是一个转折点
And that was a turning point.
我无法报答你
I can never repay you for that.
我们忍♥受了很多 并且能够坐在这里
We have endured a lot, and to be able to sit here
讨论它
and to... to discuss it
就是康复
is healing.
所以我觉得这对我来说很重要
And that's what's so important to me about this.
谢谢
So, thank you.
雅各布 我知道房♥子是你的
Jacob, I know that the house is yours,
但有些邪恶的东西
but there's something...
在他死后并没有离去
evil that didn't leave when he died.
没有离去
It just didn't leave.
我希望和祈祷
I hope and I pray
在某个时刻 合适的时候
that at some point, when the time is right,
你会打电♥话♥给我说 就是今天啦
you'll call me and you'll say, "Today is the day."
我们打电♥话♥给消防队
And we'll call the fire department,
让消防员把它烧掉
then we'll let the fire department burn it down.
不让这样的事情
And never let something like this ever...
再影响任何人
ever affect anyone ever again.
我们只要把那该死的房♥子烧掉
We just need to burn that fucking house down!
是啊
Yeah.
其实
Actually,
我不认为房♥子能摆脱邪恶
I don't think the house is gonna be get rid of the evil.
火没有邪恶
Fire is not as strong as, uh...
强大
the evil.
要我说 它永远不会消失
If you ask me, it's never gonna go away.
要我说 你们这一辈子都会面对它
If you ask me, you'll be dealing with it the rest of your life.
但你们这么面对
But you're dealing with it at such a--
你们注定是要面对它的
You guys were meant to deal with it.
我们该怎么办 这没有规则
What do we do? There's no rules for this.
规则手册里没写过这个
There's nothing in the rule book about this.
我没有答案
I've got no answers.
我要把这该死的房♥子烧掉
I would burn the damn thing down.