I felt relief 'cause I wasn't crazy.
有人能证实我的说法
Somebody could corroborate my story.
于是我开始提出问题
So, then I started having the questions.
它们想要什么
What did they want?
在我看来 它们不想让你记住发生的事情
In my opinion, they don't want you to remember what's going on.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think's going on?
我来告诉你们吧
Let me tell you.
那段时间 我醒来后身上会有些符号♥
During that time, I would wake up with symbols on my body.
这些符号♥出现在我身上后
When these symbols show up on my body,
通常在24小时内 就完全消失
usually within a 24-hour period, they completely disappear.
你知道野生渔业的人
You know how wildlife fishery people,
会在野外标记动物
they'll tag an animal in the wild,
然后他们会放了它 之后回来
and then they'll release it, and then they come back,
经常检查
and then they check it out every so often?
我觉得我就是一个被标记的动物
I feel like that I'm a tagged animal,
被用于医疗目的
being used for medical purposes.
我不得不接受
I've had to come to terms with it
因为我不想生活在恐惧中
because I don't wanna live in fear.
我得继续我的生活
And I had to move on with my life.
然后我遇见了提姆
And then I met Tim.
我瞬间就知道他是我的真命天子
And I knew immediately that he was the one for me,
当时就知道我要嫁给他
and I knew I was gonna marry him day one.
他是我的白马王子 我的一切
He was my Prince Charming, my everything.
但我从未告诉他我的经历
But I never told him about my experiences.
然后有一天
And then one day,
我突然感到一阵邪恶的
I get hit with this ungodly,
难以置信的疼痛
unbelievable pain
让我蜷成一团 筋疲力尽
that doubles me over and knocks me off my feet.
我说 必须带我去急诊室 我快死了
I said, "You have to take me to the emergency room. I'm dying."
不
No.
不 不 请不要这样
No, no! Please, please don't!
不 不
No! No!
拜托 不
Please! No!
不 不
No! No!
不 拜托
No! Please!
这
This--
这又是一次闪回
It was another flashback.
我不
I don't--
我只记得在一个房♥间里
All I remember was being in a room.
他们把我的腿捆着 双腿张开
They strapped my legs open.
把一个金属
And this... this metallic...
探头的东西
probe-looking thing is...
塞进了 滑进了我的阴♥道♥
is jammed, like, slid into my vagina.
是的 非常真实
Oh, yeah. I mean, it... it was so real.
那时医生说
That was when the doctor said,
你得做个子♥宫♥切除手术
"You're gonna have to have a hysterectomy."
他们做手术时说 你什么病都有
When they did the hysterectomy, they said, "You had it all.
子♥宫♥肌瘤 肿瘤
You had the fibroids. You had tumors.
囊肿 子♥宫♥内膜异位症
You had cysts. You had endometriosis."
我之前从未有过女性疾病
I never had female problems a day in my life.
提姆是第一个
Tim was the first guy
让我想和他生孩子的人
that if I'd ever thought about having kids with,
本来要和他生孩子的
it would have been him.
现在不能了
And now I can't.
这对我
And that's kind of...
这对我来说是一种痛苦的折磨
that's kind of heart-wrenching to me.
你觉得这会停止还是
How do you think this is gonna stop or?
我的问题就在于
Here's my problem.
我不知道我能否这样度过余生
I don't know if I can live the rest of my life like this,
不知道它们饶过我了吗
not knowing, are they done with me, you know?
-因为我觉得还没有 -我很担心你
- 'Cause I don't think they are. - I'm afraid for you.
如果是我 我是不敢睡觉的
I'd be scared to go to sleep if I were you.
我觉得这一切不会停止
I don't think it's ever gonna stop.
我觉得它们应该不会杀了我
I don't necessarily think they're gonna kill me.
不 我觉得这不是它们想要的结局
No. I don't think that's their endgame.
我可能死前都还在研究
I think that I will be studied till it's my last day.