我叫海登
My name is Haiden.
我知道有个魔鬼附着于我了
I know that I have a demon attached to me.
闹鬼
第一季 第六集[季终]
这是一个真实的故事
我在奥林匹亚的华盛顿州长大
I grew up in Washington state, in Olympia,
这是华盛顿的首都
which is Washington's capital.
我小时候
When I was younger,
记得我父母一直在吵架
I remember my parents were fighting all of the time.
在我青少年时 他们开始闹离婚
When I was a teenager, they started going through a divorce.
我和父母关系都不好
I didn't have the best relationship with either parent.
我不想再听
I wanted to get away from, like,
我父母大吵大闹了
my parents yelling at each other.
所以我和朋友们开始去墓地
So, me and my friends started going to the graveyard.
当时有种逆反心理
Like, one way for me to kind of stick it to my parents,
所以我开始和一个叫汤姆的人约会
as I started dating a guy named Tom.
他有点邋遢 喜欢滑冰 是个坏孩子
He was kind of... grungy, skater, bad boy,
对我肯定没什么好影响 但我并不在乎
and definitely was not good for me, but I didn't really care.
克拉伦斯
有一天我醒来 收到汤姆的短♥信♥
I had woken up one day and I'd gotten a text from Tom.
奥斯丁
海登的前夫
早上好 美女 我有一个惊喜给你
"Good morning, beautiful. I have a surprise for you.
我迫不及待地想给你
I can't wait to give it to you."
-闭上你的眼睛 -好的
- Close your eyes. - Okay.
把你的手给我
And give me your hands.
克拉伦斯
这是什么
What is it?
礼物啊
It's a present.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
我不想要这个
I don't want this.
把它拿回去
Take it back.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
操
Fuck!
考特尼
海登的表亲
我一下子就生气了
Immediately, I... I got pissed.
霍利
超自然专家
你在跟我开玩笑吗
I was like, "Are you fucking kidding me?
你为什么要拿个墓碑
Why would you take a gravestone?"
马迪
海登的表亲
他这么做非常无礼 还违法
What he did was super disrespectful and illegal.
那是我最后一次见到汤姆
That was the last time I saw Tom.
我看着墓碑
I was looking at the gravestone.
想着 我得弄清楚把它放哪
I was, like, "I have to figure out where it goes."
我搜查了墓地
I had searched the graveyard.
却找不到它
I couldn't find it.
之后 我保存了克拉伦斯的墓碑
After that, I kept Clarence's gravestone.
因为我觉得这是我的责任
Because I was like, "Well, this is my responsibility."
我要照顾它
Like, "I need to take care of this."
我得到墓碑的几个月后 有事情发生了
A couple months after I got the gravestone, something happened.
我在早上醒来
I'd woken up around one in the morning
很饿
and I was hungry.
那是我第一次真正感觉到
That was the first time I really felt like something
那栋房♥子里还有其他东西
was in that house with me.
我最后提了
I had ended up mentioning
房♥子的感觉改变了我的家庭
the feeling of the house changing to my family
但他们不怎么相信我
and they... they didn't really believe me.
他们觉得我想象力太丰富了
They just thought it was my overactive imagination.
然后有一天 我和我妈吵架了
And then... one day, me and my mom were fighting.
我好像感觉到克拉伦斯在保护我免受妈妈的伤害
It almost felt like Clarence was, like, protecting me from my mom.
几个星期后
A couple weeks later...
你们不知道这件事
You guys don't know this.
对不起
Sorry.
有天晚上 我和妈妈吵了一架
One night, I had gotten in a fight with my mom.
我当时16岁 我愚蠢地认为
So, stupid 16-year-old me thought it'd be okay to go to
大晚上去奥林匹亚市中心没事
downtown Olympia at night.
我走在巷子里 然后一群人
I was walking down an alley, when, like, a group of guys...
向我走来
started walking towards me.
他们在谈论如何处置
They were talking about what they wanted to do
一个独自流浪的女孩
with a girl that wanders out alone.
比如在一个黑暗的房♥间做点什么
Like, a dark room, what they wanted to do.
对不起
Sorry.
但奇怪的事情发生了
But something really weird happened.
突然间 有一种非常沉重的感觉
All of sudden, there was just this very heavy feeling.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我真的认为可能是
I honestly think it was maybe...
克拉伦斯释放了某种能量
Clarence throwing off some kind of energy, being like,
不要碰这个人
"Do not touch this one."
就像我的守护天使
Like my guardian angel.
老实说 我有点震惊
Honestly, I'm... I'm a little shocked.
奥斯丁
海登的前夫
这是我第一次听说这个
This is the very first time that I'm even hearing about this.
我18岁时
When I turned 18,
想离开奥林匹亚
I kind of just wanted to get out of Olympia, I realized.
所以我加入了海军陆战队
So... I enlisted in the Marine Corps.
像是下意识的决定
It was kind of a spontaneous decision.
有天晚上我醒了 但我不能动弹
And one night... I had woken up, but I couldn't move.
起初 我很害怕
At first, I was scared.
然后我意识到 这是克拉伦斯
And then I realized, I was like, "Oh, this is Clarence."
我还真挺高兴的
I was actually kind of happy, I was like,
我知道他的样子了 知道他是什么了
"Oh, now I know what he looks like, or... or what he is."
我觉得有个人守护我还挺酷的
And, um... I thought it was cool to have a protector watching me.
并没有发现其中的危险
And not seeing the danger in it.
过了一段时间 大概一周吧
So, a little while later, like, probably, like a week or so,
我有一种强烈的感觉
I felt a very strong feeling.
我开始思考
I started kind of thinkin', like,
他和我想的不是很一样
"He's not really acting like what I thought,
并不像鬼魂
like a ghost kind of would."
他越来越接近了
And he was getting closer.
我很喜欢
And I liked that.
这听起来很奇怪 但感觉
it sounds really weird, but it was almost like, um...
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
他有种气场 我真的很着迷
He had a presence, and I was really drawn to it.
我脑海里依然觉得
Still, in my mind,
你不用害怕克拉伦斯
"Clarence isn't something you need to be scared of. "
这很幼稚
It was very naive.
但最终 我被派往密苏里
But ultimately, I got shipped out to Missouri
进行宪兵培训
for military police training.
就在那时 我遇到了奥斯丁
And that's when I met Austin.
我记得第一次见到你
I remember the first day that I saw you.
我当时走进待训部
I was walking into MAT Platoon
显然 我觉得你很帅气
and obviously, I thought you were really cute.
于是我们开始约会了
And so we kind of started dating.
感觉非常甜蜜
And it was... it was very sweet.
我们会偷偷溜掉
We would sneak off...
跑进树林 然后快速地
into, like, the tree line, and then share a quick, like,
来个禁忌之吻
forbidden kiss.
我们违反了规定 所以感觉很刺♥激♥
So, we were kind of breaking the rules, which made it super sexy.
-我们会告诉彼此一切 -是的
- We would tell each other everything. Um-- -Yeah.
开始变得非常亲密
We started to become really close,
我觉得她是我最好的朋友
and I just felt like she was my best friend.
我们互相看着 然后说
We kind of looked at each other, we were like,
我们结婚吧
"Let's get married."
我们什么时候结的婚来着
We ended up getting married a week before...
19岁前的一周
Before we turned 19.
我们找到了一个小房♥子
And we found this little house
超级幸福 陷入了爱河
and we were super happy, super in love,
超级迷恋彼此
super enamored with each other.
正处于蜜月初期
And it was that young honeymoon phase, like,
任何事都无法将我们击垮
nothing could bring us down.
克拉伦斯对我来说很遥远了
Clarence was the furthest thing from my mind.
我没有想过他 也不愿意去想
I didn't think about him, I didn't, like, really want to.