他几乎完全消失了
He was just... He was almost just completely disappeared.
克拉伦斯回来了 他和我站在那里
Clarence was back. He was standing there with me.
但我不想分享这些信息
But I didn't wanna share that information.
哪怕你当时是我的丈夫
Even though you were my husband
但所有的秘密都应该分享的
and you're supposed to share pretty much every secret,
但我不想和其他人
Clarence was just something
谈论克拉伦斯
I didn't wanna talk about with anybody else.
所以我就没管 然后上♥床♥睡觉了
And so I just pushed it away and then went to bed.
我有点抓狂 感觉
Yeah, I was kind of, like, going a little crazy. Like,
我家里有人 但我就是找不到
"Is there someone in my house and I just can't find them?"
我跟海登说 我觉得不安全
I told Haiden, I was like, "I don't feel safe."
我就一笔带过了
I... I kind of brushed it off,
即使我知道你真的被吓坏了
even though I know you were really freaked out about it.
我也没有告诉他关于克拉伦斯的事
And I didn't tell him about Clarence,
因为我当时觉得这不是什么大事
'cause I didn't think it was a big enough deal yet.
我很恐惧
It was chilling to me, and I was...
我不知道该说什么 也不知道该做什么
I just didn't know what to say, didn't know what to do.
到那时 海登终于
That was when Haiden finally,
告诉我关于克拉伦斯的事了
like, came across and told me about Clarence.
我就说 别担心
I was just like, "Oh, don't worry."
我都没有仔细想过
Like, I didn't really think about it.
就说 他以前也这样
I was just like, "He's done that before."
我想让你平静下来
I was trying to kind of calm you,
不想再吓唬你了
trying to, like, not freak you out a lot.
她跟我说完克拉伦斯的事
My reaction when she told me about... about Clarence was...
我非常害怕
definitely scared.
我家里有个我不知道的东西
There's this thing in my house that I have no idea what it is,
它要么不喜欢我 要么
and it either doesn't like me, or...
不喜欢我和海登在一起
you know, it doesn't like the relationship that Haiden and I have.
奥斯丁一直跟我说
Austin kept trying to tell me, like,
我们得离开这 你不能住在这
"We need to leave. Like, I don't want you here.
我觉得这里不安全 一直在恳求我
I don't feel safe here." Just pleading.
但很奇怪
But it was very strange.
我就是不想走
I was hell-bent on not leaving.
我还想朝他扔刀子
I was thinking about throwing the knife at him.
我不知道为什么 我从来没有这样过
I have no clue why. I've never been like that.
但我当时真的想扔他
But I honestly contemplated throwing it at him.
我像是变了一个人
I didn't feel like myself at all.
完全疯掉了
I was completely out of my mind.
克拉伦斯肯定影响了我的想法
I think Clarence was definitely influencing my thoughts.
感觉他想让奥斯丁离开
It felt like he wanted Austin to go away.
营里有个顾问
There's a counselor in the battalion,
如果你的私人生活出了问题
and they pretty much just help you with your personal life,
他就会帮你
if something's going on.
我们的顾问推荐了霍利的超自然调查小组
So, our counselor gave us Holly's paranormal investigation team.
我主要是为了让奥斯丁放心
I mostly did it for Austin's peace of mind.
当时我身边大约有十名调查员
We had, I wanna say, about ten investigators with me.
我们在做调查
So we're... we're going through the investigation.
奥斯丁独自一人在卧室
Austin is in the bedroom by himself.
突然
And all of a sudden,
我们听到他飞快地跑出房♥间
we just hear him dart out of the room.
他说 我刚刚被抓伤了
He's like, "I just got scratched."
真实的照片
2017年8月17日
你显然吓坏了
You were obviously really rattled.
那些抓痕很深
And these were, like... these were pretty deep.
那时我想着 算了
At that point, I was like, "No, I'm done.
克拉伦斯不希望我在这里 我感觉不安全
Clarence does not want me here. I don't feel safe right now."
霍利来找我 告诉我当时的情况
Holly came right to me and she told me that what we had,
她感觉有魔鬼
she felt was demonic.
这里的一切都是为了伤害奥斯丁
"Whatever is here is here to hurt Austin."
我说 不 他不是魔鬼 他是我的保护者
I was like, "Nah. Like, he's not demonic. He was my protector."
这就是它吸引你的方式
That's how it draws you in.
我们有过很多案子
We get a lot of cases where, like,
不管你是不是自愿邀请某种东西进来的
you invite something in, either unwillingly or willingly,
它会开始压♥迫♥你
and it starts oppressing you,
开始附着于你
and it starts getting attached.
当你和奥斯丁联♥系♥的时候
And when you connected with Austin,
它觉得
I think that's when it started realizing
正在失去对你的掌控
that it was losing its grasp on you,
它就开始变得危险
and it started becoming dangerous.
那时奥斯丁想要让房♥子受到赐福
At that point, Austin wanted to get the house, uh, blessed,
没有危险 他想保护他的家人
and to not have any danger, and he wanted to protect his family.
我当时就说
And I was pretty much like,
克拉伦斯可以留下 你可以滚蛋
"Well, Clarence can stay, you can fuck off."
你觉得这是克拉伦斯
Do you think it was Clarence kind of...
用计谋在操纵你吗
maneuvering and manipulating these feelings?
我感觉有股比我自身更强大的力量
It definitely felt like something had a bigger influence
在影响着我
on me than even myself.
真的很不对劲
Something was... seriously going on.
我不知道还能说什么了
I don't really know what else to say.
我们的婚姻破裂了
Our marriage was falling apart.
我告诉他 滚出房♥子 你走吧
And I told him, "You get out of the house and you leave."
我尝试过不同的途径来修复我们的关系
I was trying different avenues to... to fix it.
但是没用
It just didn't work.
你就是我的挚爱
You are easily the love of my life.
你曾是我的挚爱
You were the love of my life.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.