来 拿着这个 抓住它
Here, hold this. Hold it.
永远不要害怕杀戮
Don't ever be afraid to kill somethin'.
我要保守他的秘密
And I was to keep his secrets...
并确保不会泄露出去
and make sure that they didn't come out.
大力点
Harder.
大力点
Harder!
再大力点
Harder!
他在训练我
He was grooming me.
那是他给我的礼物
That was his gift to me.
想到这就很不安
It's disturbing to think of that.
你知道他有个不能跨越的界限
You knew there was a fine line with him that you do not cross.
快点 把它拿出来
Come on, take it out.
因为即使你是家人
Because even though you're family...
大力点
Harder!
还是用后可弃的
...you're still disposable.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
那里有我永远不会挖掘的地方
There's places up there that I will never dig.
永远不会抽水的水坑
Waterholes I'll never drain.
我也不会去那里
And I'll never go to 'em.
我知道那里有尸体吗
Do I know there's a body there?
他从来没告诉过我
He's never told me that.
但他也告诉我不要挖那里 远离那里
But he also told me not to dig there and stay away from it.
所以我不会去
So, I won't do it.
听到这些我好难过
I am so... so sad to hear.
真是太糟糕了
That's just... it's just awful.
8年后
当我慢慢长大
And as I grew up,
房♥子里开始变得越来越黑暗
things just started feeling darker in the house.
感觉房♥子里很沉重
They started feeling heavy in the house.
仿佛无法呼吸了一样
Like you couldn't... Almost like you couldn't breathe at times.
感觉好像 我不想待在这 我很恐惧
Why is it just feel like, "I don't wanna be here. I'm afraid"?
超越了恐惧
Beyond being afraid.
我们是天主教♥徒♥ 但同时
We were raised Catholic, but at the same time,
我的父亲
my father,
有他自己的宗教信仰
had his own set of religion...
他自己的宗教规则
his own set of rules with religion.
任何一天 只要天气
And if the weather wasn't what he wanted it to be
不合他的意
on any given day,
他就会向魔鬼祈祷
then he would, uh... he would pray to the devil.
山姆
Sam!
进来 进来
Get in here! Get in here!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
进来 进来
Get in here! Get in here!
山姆
Sam!
进来
Get in here!
我内心毫无疑问
There was no doubt in my mind
他被附身了
that he was possessed.
那个身体里没有人性
There was no human in that... that body.
你说他在咆哮
You said he was growling?
听起来像是人类的咆哮吗
Was it... did it sound like a human growl?
太深沉了 几乎感觉不到源头
It was so deep that you almost didn't know where it came from,
感觉是从腹中传来的
because it was--it was so belly-driven,
说得通吗 很低沉
if that makes sense, so... low.
那不是我爸 我爸是疯了
That's not my dad. My dad is crazy and nuts,
但这不是他
but this is not him.
这不是他
This is... this is not him.
此后不久 情况发生了变化
Things changed shortly after that.
更黑暗的能量
There was a darker energy
开始介入
that was starting to come into... into play.
房♥子里的嘈杂声越来越大
Things were getting loud and noisy in the house.
我房♥间里一直能听到脚步声
I would hear footsteps in my room all the time.
我们的灯一闪一闪的 电♥话♥也坏了
We had the lights flashing, the phones going dead.
最奇怪的事情
The strangest thing...
有一天在后院
happened one day, out in the backyard.
我妈妈在看着
My mom was watching.
我们都看到了 这个黑色的巨型东西
We both see this, this big, black thing
从伐木堆上经过
come over the lumber pile.
感觉很邪恶
And it felt evil.
我看着妈妈 她说 你知道
And I look over at my mom and she said, "You know,
你父亲在召唤灵魂
your father's conjuring up spirits."
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
该如何是好
What do you do with that?
我吓得要死
I was scared to death.
我的姐妹 勇敢还是愚蠢
My sister, being brave or foolish,
我不确定是哪个 她说
I'm not sure which one it was, she said,
我带你出去过夜吧
"Let me take you out of the house for the night."
你邀请我露营
You invited me camping.
你非常小心地说 我们
And you were so careful that we were gonna...
我们晚上去
"We'll go in the evening
明天一大早就回来
and we'll come back early in the morning."
天哪
Oh, my gosh. It was...
感觉好神奇 那里景物繁多
It was near magical, 'cause there's so much out there.
有一个很大的湖
And there was this big lake.
感觉好惊喜
And it was like, "Wow. This is...
我要慢慢变得正常了 这真的很好
I'm making my way to normal here. This is really gettin' good."
我们度过了一个美好的夜晚
And so, we have a magnificent evening.
黎明破晓后
You know, then of course, the crack of dawn.
就得把我带回家 因为我会遇到很多麻烦
Get me home, ‘cause I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble.
不知道哪个会揍你鼻子 是吗
Never know which one's gonna smash the nose, do ya?
哪个能把你打死
Which one's gonna finish you off.
不要
Don't!
就在那一刻 我知道这一切结束了
And it was that moment where I knew it was the end.
我不知道 我说不出来为什么
And I didn't... I didn't know, I couldn't put my finger on it,
但我知道
but I knew
这就是我们的结局
he and I, it was our end.
我们结束了
It was... We were done.
我跑出了屠宰场 我离开了
I got out of The Slaughterhouse, I left.
我想着
And I thought...
没有人会相信这一切
no one would ever, ever believe any of this.
我什么时候才能告诉全世界
How can I tell the world someday...
我什么时候才能告诉全世界发生了什么
How could I tell the world someday what this was,
有人能明白吗
and have anybody understand it at all?
28年后
是房♥子
It was the house.
我父亲大约9年前去世了
My father passed away about nine years ago.
是房♥子让我这么做的
It was the house made me do it.
是房♥子
It was the house.
我母亲说是房♥子里的声音告诉她
My mother had said that the voices in the house told her,
干掉他
"Get rid of him."
是房♥子让我这么做的
It was the house made me do it.
-是 -后来
- It was the-- - And then...
她承认她是用枕头
you know, admitting that she had taken care of him
把他捂死的
with a pillow over his face.
他死了
He's gone.
他死了
He's gone.
他去世的时候
When he passed away,
我早上接到了外婆的电♥话♥
I get a phone call in the morning from my grandmother.
我跑了过去
I go race down.
他没有反应 我开始做心肺复苏术
He's unresponsive, I start CPR.
然后
And...
我外婆在此期间
my grandmother proceeds to start hitting me
一直打我
through the course of it.
她不想让你把他救回来
She didn't want you to bring him back.
没错
Absolutely.
救护车来了
We got the ambulance there.
他们把他带走了 他已经死了
They took them away, and... He'd passed.
所以
So...
我们不得不让外婆和我妈一起住
then we had to move my grandmother up into my mom's house.
过了几天 我订了一个垃圾桶
And later that week, I ordered a dumpster
开始打扫他的房♥子
and started cleaning out his house.