剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
♪ 我重回地下丝绒世界 ♪
♪ So I'm back to the velvet underground ♪
♪ 回到我的所爱之地 ♪
♪ Back to the floor that I love ♪
♪ 回到蕾丝装饰的房♥间 纸花点缀 ♪
♪ To a room with some lace Some paper flowers ♪
♪ 重回为吉普赛人 ♪
♪ Back to the gypsy that I was ♪
♪ 回归吉普赛人 如今犹存 ♪
♪ To the gypsy that remains ♪
♪ 面对自♥由♥ 心藏恐惧 ♪
♪ Faces freedom With a little bit of fear ♪
♪ 我无所畏惧 唯有爱于身 ♪
♪ I have no fear, I have only love ♪
♪ 可她只是个愿望 ♪
♪ But she was just a wish ♪
♪ 她只是个愿望 ♪
♪ She was just a wish ♪
♪ 闪电只击中过一次 ♪
♪ And lightning struck only once ♪
♪ 你的吉普赛人 你的吉普赛人 ♪
♪ And your gypsy, your gypsy ♪
黛安 黛安·哈特
Diane. Diane Hart.
我是...
I'm...
我是名记者
I'm a journalist.
我是名记者
I'm a journalist.
我是一名记者
I'm a journalist.
情感状况 单身
Relationship status, single.
在斯坦福读的书
Educated at Stanford.
喜欢喝 布雷特牌波旁威士忌
Drink of choice, Bulleit, bourbon.
地址 西81街309号♥
Address, 309 West 81st Street.
未来计划 未知
Future plans, unknown.
黛安 黛安·哈特
Diane. Diane Hart.
好了
Okay.
吉恩
Jean!
霍莉 真巧啊
Holly, what a nice surprise.
我以为你在市里上班
I thought you worked in the city.
我一周有几天上午在家
I have mornings off half the week.
真是太巧了 我还准备打给你来着
You know, it's so bizarre, I was actually gonna call you today.
真的 怎么了
Yeah? What's going on?
我听说了学校的事儿
Well I heard about the whole debacle at school.
有关多莉的
About Dolly.
米歇尔和其余母亲们讲了 埃莉诺偶然听到
Michelle spoke to the other mothers, and Eleanor happened to hear,
告诉了我 就是一传十十传百
and told me, you know, the whole telephone game.
我和校长谈过了
Yeah, well, I spoke to the principal.
都在掌控之中
All under control.
问题是 是...
The thing is, is...
我看了多莉的派对邀请帖
I looked at Dolly's evite for her party
注意到米歇尔还没答复邀请
and noticed Michelle hasn't RSVP'd yet.
我觉得这样可能更好
You know, I think it's probably better that way.
谁想要这么折腾呢
Who needs that kind of drama?
不过我们都很激动
But we are so excited, of course.
等着看迪伦给多莉买♥♥什么吧
Wait till you see what Dylan picked out for Dolly.
你们真是好心
That's very sweet of you.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
要做什么特别的吗
Making anything special?
不 只是选些基本原料
No, I'm just grabbing the basics.
不像你那么会做饭
I don't cook the way you do.
学习永远都不算晚哦
Never too late to learn.
过得开心
Have a great day.
我上周来把所有基本手续都办好了
I went in last week and did all the start paperwork.
得和你重约时间
And I'm gonna need to figure out new times with you.
没事 很高兴你又回来了
That's fine. I'm just glad to hear you're going back.
是啊
Yeah, well.
也是时候了
It's about time.
-除此之外你过得怎么样 -很好
- How are you otherwise? - Good.
很开心一切都定下来了
I mean, glad that's all settled.
可是...
But...
我猜我碰上的大事就是那天
I guess my big news is that I randomly ended up
不小心和希德妮出去了会儿
hanging out with Sidney the other night.
真的吗 哪天啊
Really? When?
我把盒子送过去 记得吗
Well, I dropped off the box, remember?
装了她东西的盒子
Of her things.
她翻看了一遍 可能觉得不太好
And I guess she went through them and probably felt bad
或是很怀念
or maybe nostalgic.
总之 她发短♥信♥表示感谢 我们就去喝了一杯
Anyway, she texted saying thanks, and we ended up grabbing a drink.
-怎么样 -很不错
- How'd it go? - It was nice.
真的挺好
Really nice, actually.
就像...
It's like...
虽然她把我搞得很狼狈
for all the fucked up ways she made me feel,
可也是唯一能治愈我的人
she's also the only person who can fix me.
我是这么感觉
Well, I'm sure it seems that way,
不过我觉得当局者
but I think you're far too close to the situation
反而更容易糊涂
to have any real perspective.
可她不知道啊
But she doesn't know I am.
她以为我已经在和别人约会了
She's convinced I'm already dating someone else.
那她在见别人吗
Is she seeing anyone?
我是说...
Well, I mean...
肯定的
I'm sure she is.
她总是在约会
She's always seeing someone.
她需要有人关注才能存活
She can't live without the attention.
不过也许只是想分散注意力
But it's probably just some bullshit distraction.
她确实说了些奇怪的话
She did say something kind of weird.
我不知道该怎么理解
I'm actually not sure how to interpret it.
她提到了某个女人
She mentioned some woman.
-有意思 -她没说多少
- Interesting. - She didn't say much.
我也没打听 除非她自己想说
And I didn't pry, because I'm never gonna get a straight answer out of her
我可套不出话来
unless she wants to give it.
不过她好像很好奇
But she seemed curious.
你知道她为什么会提及这个人吗
Do you have any idea why she brought this woman up?
不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Right.
这周的作业可能看起来极端
So, this week's homework might seem extreme,
不过是很典型的练习...
but it's very typical practice...
用于处理各类成瘾问题
when dealing with any kind of addiction.
确实有点极端
It does seem kind of extreme.
我知道你有多在乎
I know how much you care,
觉得你有多需要她 真的
and how much you think you need her, I get it.
不过我希望你能向前看 萨姆
But I just want to see you moving forward, Sam.
接触得越多 就越难戒掉
The more exposure, the harder it'll be to get off the drug.
想想吧
Think about it.
带回家去
Take it home.
好吧
Okay.
记住了
And remember,
就算她让你感觉不错 也没法解决问题
even if it feels good, she's not the solution.
小吉
Jeanie.
那天晚上你没去啊
We missed you the other night.
我太累了去不了
Yeah, I was bummed I couldn't make it.
"绝望主妇"们
I'm shocked the "desperate housewives"
能留你们那么久
kept you out so late.
那些人真能喝
Those guys can drink.
其实 娜塔莉太醉了我们连门都出不了
Actually, Natalie got so tanked we didn't even make it out.
我的房♥间只装♥修♥了一半 所以我们坐在地上
I have like half the place decorated, so we sat on the floor,
用塑料杯子喝酒
and we drank out of plastic cups.
-真不错 -像是回到了过去
- Nice. - Total throwback.
我真的 想要你看看
Anyway, I really, I want you to see it.
周一下班后怎样
Okay, how about Monday after work?
我叫史黛丝[保姆]多待会
I'll get Stacey to stay longer.
-很好 -好的
- Perfect. - Okay.
♪ 一切都已破碎 ♪
♪ Everything is broken ♪
♪ 一切都不对劲 ♪
♪ Everything turns wrong ♪
♪ 歌♥唱让我们等待 ♪
♪ Singing keeps us waiting ♪
♪ 你今日可看我坠落 ♪
♪ You can watch me falling today ♪
♪ 粉身碎骨 ♪
♪ Into pieces ♪
♪ 大得足够破碎 ♪
♪ Big enough to break ♪
♪ 有些季节无法停留 ♪
♪ Some seasons I just cannot stay ♪
我都不知道她为啥不...
I don't even know why she just doesn't get...
-米歇尔 -听着 他们只看得见我们
- Michelle? - Listen, we're all that they see.
-米歇尔 -嗨 吉恩
- Michelle? - Jean, hi.
听着 我想为那天的事道歉
Look, I wanted to apologize for what happened the other day.
我觉得那是多莉对塞迪示好的方式
I just think it's Doll's way of showing her affection for Sadie.
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表