剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
我... 我不小心把身份证搞丢了 所以我到之前来过的地方找一下
Look. I... I stupidly lost my ID, so I'm just trying to retrace my steps.
我给你打过电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
我没看到你的身份证
I haven't seen anything.
明天我要去一个新画展...
And... tomorrow, I'm going to a new exhibit...
在鲁宾博物馆
Exhibition at the Rubin Museum.
-你有空吗 -我没空
- Are you free? - No, actually.
我... 我终于要去见我母亲了
I'm... I'm finally seeing my mother.
这是个很大的进展
That's great progress.
她一直都想让我一起去看心理医生
Well, she's been insisting that I join her in therapy for so long now.
而我最近做了些重大的决定 看来...
And I made some pretty big life decisions. Seemed like...
是时候把话跟她说清楚了
the right moment to get things off my chest.
什么... 什么决定
What... what kind of decisions?
达克斯和我有宝宝了
Dax and I are having a baby.
但我得彻底远离我妈
But I just really need to fully separate from my mother
以免我变得和她一样
before I can become one myself.
我...
I...
我... 我给她写了封信 我怕我看着她的时候会很... 紧张
I actually... I wrote her a letter, since I'll probably be too... nervous
导致我说不出那些话
to say all this to her face the moment that I'm looking her in the eye.
一封信 真是... 很认真
A letter, that's... that's intense.
你觉得这样做对吗
Well, will you tell me if this makes sense?
我现在有点担心
Now I'm worried.
"妈... 我原谅你
"Mom... I forgive you,
但那是因为我朝前看了
but it's partly 'cause I'm moving on.
我意识到如果要继续照顾你
What I realize now is I can't continue to work on me
我就不能做自己的事或是履行我人生的责任
or fulfill my life's duties while I'm still trying to take care of you.
所以 在你以我需要的那种方式爱我之前
So, until you can love me the way that I need,
我觉得我们应该消停一段时间"
I think we should take a break."
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
老实说 我不想我的经历影响到你们关系的改善
Honestly, I don't wanna negatively impact your progress with my experiences.
说吧
Come on.
告诉我
Tell me.
我猜之后会这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
心理医生会让你母亲想起你对她的种种伤害
The therapist is gonna ask your mom to go through all the ways that you hurt her.
很明显 那是她的心理医生 所以...
And the truth is, it's her therapist, so...
就算她想保持中立 她还是会偏袒你母亲
even if she tries to be neutral, it's always gonna be biased.
-你想 她都给你母亲治疗多久了 -几年了
- I mean, she's been treating her for what? - Years now.
没错
Right, exactly.
换做是我 我就...
If I were you, I would just...
出去旅行 让自己好好放松 不去见你母亲
take the trip and take some time to rest for yourself, without your mom.
我不能再照顾她了
I can't take care of her anymore.
我不知道 我肯定...
I don't know. I must've...
你找到身份证了吗
Did you find your ID?
没 我多半落在健身房♥或其他地方了
No, I must've left it at the gym or something.
不过 还是恭喜你怀孕了 这可是好消息
But listen. Congratulations on your pregnancy. That's big news.
我在想我们那么费力反抗各自的母亲
You know, I'm beginning to think that we fight so hard against our mothers
就是因为害怕自己会成为她们那种人
because we're really just in denial that we might actually become them.
你好 我想买♥♥点咖啡豆
Hi. I wanted to pick up some coffee.
-磨碎的 -对
- Ground? - Sure.
你口味有多重
How daring are you?
你想要强烈混合的还是口味温和的
Well, do you want the more intense blend or the mild?
我给我妻子买♥♥的
Well, it's for my wife.
那就口味强烈的
We'll go with intense, then.
-她叫什么 -吉恩
- What's her name? - Jean.
给你 不用找零
There you go. You can keep it.
谢谢
Thanks.
-给你 -好的
- Here you go. - All right.
给你张我乐队的传♥单♥ 你在Instagram上能找到我们
And here's a flyer for my band. You can check us out on Instagram.
好吧
Okay.
-祝你今天过得愉快 -你也是
- Have a good day. - You too.
你现在是唯一能听我说这些的人
Yeah, you're kinda the only person I can talk to right now.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
-有机会我会来看你 -好的
- Looking forward to seeing you. - Okay, good.
听着不错 谢了 妈
Sounds good. Thanks, Mom.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 吉恩宝贝 再见
- I love you. - I love you, Jeannie. Bye.
有人吗
Hello?
我们的约会还算数 是吧
Hi. We're still good for our date, right?
-又不去什么高档的地方 -为了你我还是打扮好看点
- It's nothing fancy. - Well, I still wanna look good for you.
-我给你买♥♥了这个 -是什么
- I got you something. - Yeah? What?
你去那里干什么
What were you doing there?
我知道你很喜欢咖啡...
Well, I know how much you like the coffee and...
想着我能顺便去看看
Just thought I'd check it out.
那地方很棒 难怪你会喜欢
It was nice. I can see why you like it.
谢谢
Thanks.
咖啡师给了我一张她乐队的传♥单♥
The barista gave me a flyer for her band.
听
Listen.
什么传♥单♥
What flyer?
♪ 弗朗辛 别对我那么凶 ♪
♪ Francine, don't you be so mean ♪
还不错 是吧
Not bad, right?
♪ 你并不属于我 ♪
♪ You don't belong to me ♪
还行
It's okay.
-听着耳熟 -对 那些乐队听着都一样
- It sounds so familiar. - Yeah. All those bands sound the same.
♪ 如果可以 我会留住你 ♪
♪ I'd keep you if I could ♪
可能吧
Maybe.
♪ 我会让你爱上我 我会的 ♪
♪ I'd make you mine, yes, I would ♪
你喜欢上那个女孩了还是怎么
Were you into the girl or something?
什么 不 不 不
What? No. No. No.
-那你听这么入迷 -不 我只是好奇...
- Why the fascination? - No, I was curious...
我喜欢你吃醋的样子
Yeah, I like it when you're jealous, though.
不 你不喜欢
No, you don't.
♪ 你和我 还有我男友 来个三人行♪
♪ You and me and my man makes three ♪
好吧 我去洗澡了
All right. Anyway, I'm gonna take a shower.
♪ 亲爱的 你看上去那么美... ♪
♪ Honey, you look so good... ♪
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 谁在那
Hello, who's there?
这是为什么
What was that for?
不准再去我的咖啡店
Don't ever go to my coffee shop again.
♪ 弗朗辛 你的样子如梦如幻 ♪
♪ Francine, you ride like a dream ♪
♪ 就像一束穿透石头的光 照在皇后的皇冠上 ♪
♪ Just like light through a stone on a crown on a Queen ♪
♪ 亲爱的 你看上去那么美 那么美 ♪
♪ Honey, you look so good look so good ♪
♪ 你让我感觉很棒 感觉很棒 ♪
♪ And you feel so good, feel so good ♪
♪ 如果可以 我会留住你♪
♪ I'd keep you if I could ♪
♪ 我会让你爱上我 我会的 ♪
♪ I'll make you mine, yes, I would ♪
♪ 我会让你爱上我 ♪
♪ I'll make you mine ♪
♪ 弗朗辛 别对我那么凶 ♪
♪ Francine, don't you be so mean ♪
♪ 你并不属于我 不属于我 ♪
♪ You don't belong to me, belong to me ♪
♪ 不属于我 不属于我 不属于我 ♪
♪ Belong to me, belong to me, Belong to me ♪
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表