剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
好
Right, yeah.
她没提过有关...
She didn't mention anything about a...
演讲的事
a speech, go figure.
你没事吧
You okay?
从德州回来后对你很不好
I was a real dick to you after Texas.
-我不是有意的 -我知道
- And I'm not a dick. - I know you're not.
我在想 也许...
I think, maybe...
我一直以来都爱错了人
I've been being nice to the wrong people.
迈克尔...
Michael...
你一直以来这么努力地证明谣言的子虚乌有
You worked so hard to disprove the rumors.
只因为我是个大傻瓜
'Cause I'm a fucking idiot.
我在跟别人约会了
I'm seeing someone.
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, right. I'm sorry.
没关系的
It's okay.
没必要解释什么
No explanation needed.
你知道的 当我还在福德汉姆的时候
You know, when I was still at Fordham,
就是当这一切破事开始的时候
just when all this shit started to take over,
我常常会坐在公园的那个角落里荡着秋千...
I used to sit in the park over there and swing...
大概数小时
for, like, hours.
那里是我唯一能有安全感的地方
It was the only place I felt safe.
快快快 再快点
Faster! Faster, faster!
史黛丝 史黛丝 史黛丝 快看啊
Stacey, Stacey, Stacey, look!
妈咪
Mommy!
宝贝儿
Sweetie.
我今天下班早 所以我想早点回来给你个惊喜
I got finished early, so I thought I'd surprise you.
你现在上楼去做作业吧 怎么样
Now you go upstairs and get started with your homework, okay?
-现在吗 -是的 我马上就上去
- Already? - Yeah, I'll be right up.
谢谢
Thanks.
很抱歉 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
We're sorry, you have reached a number
暂时无法接通或已经停止服务
that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
嗨 凯利侦探 又是我 吉恩·霍洛威
Hi, Detective Kelly, this is Jean Holloway again.
我打电♥话♥是想问你是否有关于
I'm just calling to see if you have any more information
我的病人艾莉森·亚当斯的最新消息
on my patient Allison Adams.
希望你听到留言后立马回给我
If you could call me as soon as you get this.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我知道
I know.
很好
Good.
很好 多莉在楼上吗
Good. Is Dolly upstairs?
-是的 她...她挺好的 -好的
- Yeah, she's... she's fine. - Okay.
我 我很忧虑
I'm, I'm concerned.
恩
Okay.
我得承认这一切
I recognize this, all of it.
我并不喜欢现在的状态
And I don't like it.
我懂...
I know...
我知道你在撒谎
I know that you're lying.
我不知道你为何撒谎 也不知道你撒了什么谎
I don't know why, or what you're lying about,
但我就是知道你在撒谎
but I can see it, I know.
好吧 你听我说...
Okay, look...
我只是 我现在需要你的帮助
I just, I need your help right now.
我需要你在我身边
I need you to stick with me.
亲爱的...
Honey...
我现在脑子很乱 我很害怕
I'm in over my head, and, I'm scared.
外面有一辆车 已经停那儿一天了
There's a car outside. It's been parked there all day.
什么意思 什么车 什么...
What do you mean? What car? What...
外面没有什么车啊
There's nobody out there.
它... 它之前就停在那儿 那是...
It... it was. It was...
那是一辆灰色的车
It was a gray car right there.
-你确定吗 -没错
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
-我什么也不知道 不知道 -吉恩
- I don't know, I don't know... - Jean.
-那辆车... -吉恩
- It's... - Jean.
实话跟你说 我做了一件...
Okay, I did something...
一件你绝不会同意我去做的事 但是...
that I know you won't agree with, but...
实际上 我也很难承认这件事 但是...
In fact, it's hard for me to even admit, but...
我有一位病人 是个年轻女孩 她有个有暴♥力♥倾向的前男友
I have a patient, this young girl, and she's got this violent ex-boyfriend,
他还吸毒 连带着她也吸毒了 更糟的是...
and he's involved with drugs, and she's involved, and...
她的妈妈不愿意见她 然后...
and she has a mother who won't see her, and...
她就想找个地方能待几天
she just needed a place to stay for a few days.
我不想让她露宿街头
And I didn't want her to end up on the streets.
-然后呢 -我就想在那儿陪陪她
- Right. - So I wanted to just be there for her.
但是现在...
And now...
她失踪了 她... 她失踪了
Now she's missing. She's... she's missing.
侦探找到我了
The detective is calling me.
我... 我不知道该怎么办了
I don't... I don't know.
想象一下如果这个女孩是多莉 想象一下 这件事...
Imagine if this was Dolly. Imagine, it's just...
让我冷静一下
Okay.
然后我让她去了309号♥
And so I let her go to 309.
-等等 309号♥ -是的 我把它留下来了
- Wait, 309? - Yeah, I kept it.
我没有用过这个房♥子也没有在那儿睡过 我只是还留着它
I didn't ever use it or sleep there. I just never gave it up.
等等
Wait.
你还留着它 你为什么要留着它
You kept it? Why would you keep it?
你八年前就跟我说了你已经和那个房♥子脱离关系了
And you told me that you got rid of it like eight years ago.
-我猜我当时很害怕 我只是... -害怕什么
- I guess I was scared, I just... - Of what?
我不知道 我就是害怕失去它 我...
I don't know. Of losing it. I...
我不知道 或者是害怕丧失自我
I don't know, of losing myself.
你在搞笑吗 你在耍我吗
Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?
你觉得我不害怕丧失自我吗
You don't think that I'm afraid of losing myself?
你真♥他♥妈♥的自私
You are so fucking selfish!
-别那么大声 多莉还在... -别 别 别 别 别说这些 别说了
- Please, Dolly... - No, no, no, no, stop it, stop it!
你考虑过我吗 考虑过多莉吗
Did you ever actually think about me? And Dolly?
你考虑过这些会对我和孩子造成什么影响吗
How this would affect any of us?
你从来不敢承认这些
The fact that you can never actually commit,
你鲁莽行事也没考虑过后果
and this insane recklessness.
吉恩 我那么的支持你
Jean, I have stuck by you
-支持你所有事情 -求求你别说了
- through everything! - Please stop.
你闭嘴 我容忍♥了你的母亲 容忍♥了梅丽莎
Shut up! With your mom, with Melissa.
也许她本来没有那么疯狂 是你把她变成了那样
Maybe she wasn't as crazy as you made her out to be.
也许你操控了她 惹怒了她
Maybe you manipulated her, got under her skin?
也许她并没有你想象得那么糟糕
Maybe she wasn't as fucked up as you thought.
还有 那个闯进我办公室声称
And who is this woman who comes into my office
-她知道 -亲爱的 求你了 别说了
- and says she knows - Honey, please, stop!
有个叫黛安·哈特的人剽窃了我秘书的故事
Someone named Diane Hart who plagiarized my assistant's story?
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子进水了吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
这样你爽了吗
Does this make you feel good?
像这样操纵他人 你是不是感觉放飞自我了
Does it make you feel more free to manipulate people like this?
感觉你至高无上
That you're so powerful?
去他妈的
Fuck this.
太操蛋了
Fuck this.
吉恩 你怎么来了
Jean. What are you doing here?
亲爱的
Honey.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, okay.
没事的啊
Okay.
一切都会过去的
It's all right.
你需要打电♥话♥给迈克尔 告诉他你不要那个房♥子了
You just have to tell Michael you'll give it up.
不管付出怎样的代价
And do whatever it takes.
-他就是想要听这些 -没错
- That's all he needs to hear. - Yeah.
他受到了伤害
So, he feels hurt.
你听上去像个心理医生
You sound like the therapist.
也不是 和心理医生不同
Well, unlike a therapist,
我会告诉你怎样 你之后可以无视我...
I would argue that you can then disregard it...
然后发现你真正想干什么
and figure out what you actually want to do.
这么多年过去了 你为什么不强迫我放弃那个房♥子
Why didn't you force me to give it up after all these years?
因为我知道你需要它
Because I knew you needed it.
我觉得有个房♥子寄托 总比找个男人强吧
And I thought better that it be an apartment than... a person?
好吧 事实上 都怪你的父亲
Well, actually, I blame your father.
在你身边创造了一个秘密的世界
Creating a world of secrecy all around you.
当然也怪我
And me, as a matter of fact.
我想去地下室找点东西
I have to go down to the basement to look at some stuff.
-可以吗 -去吧
- Is that okay? - Okay.
黛安 黛安·哈特
Diane. Diane Hart.
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表