剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
好吧 也许吧
Okay, maybe.
那晚你真去看病人了
Did you really have a patient emergency the other night?
什么
What?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
西村
The West Village.
我们在咖啡馆碰面
We met at a café.
-那么晚 -是啊 一直营业到十点左右
- At that hour? - Yeah, it's open till, like, ten-ish.
晚上供应酒
They serve beer and wine at night.
还有好喝的咖啡
And amazing coffee.
那家店叫什么
What's it called?
叫... 无底洞
The... the Rabbit Hole.
厉害
Cool.
真的很棒
That's good.
看你写东西让人好紧张
You could really make someone nervous by writing.
还没个回应 真能糊弄人
And not responding, that could really throw someone off.
瞧 如果我的腿开始抖
See, if my leg started shaking...
你肯定会觉得我有罪
you'd think I was guilty.
如果你还有秘密 我早就看穿了
If you only had more secrets, I'd be so on to you.
你逃不出我的手掌心
I could totally crack you.
-我去看下多莉 -好的
- I'm gonna check on Doll. - Okay.
离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me.
你说梦话了 还好吗
You're talking in your sleep. Are you okay?
没事 抱歉把你吵醒了
Yeah, I'm sorry I woke you.
没事的
It's okay.
萨姆
Sam.
-见到你还挺激动的 -荣幸之至
- I've actually been excited to see you. - That's always good to hear.
有什么好消息吗
So, what's the good news?
希德妮给我打电♥话♥了
Sidney called.
她发短♥信♥给我 不过我们聊得很愉快
Well, she texted first, but we had a really good conversation.
-是吗 -她说想见我
- Yeah? - She wants to see me.
还约了克鲁尼餐厅
And she suggested Café Clooney,
那是我俩第一次约会的地方
which is where we had one of our first dates.
你觉得她想要什么
What do you think she wants?
她深深反思了
She's done some soul-searching.
说自己想的太多
Said she had a lot on her mind.
什么时候
When was this?
上周末 星期天
Last weekend, Sunday.
怎么了
Why?
没什么 不好意思 你继续
Nothing. Sorry, go on.
我怎么觉得你有些失望呢
I get the feeling you're disappointed.
-为什么这么想 -就是看着不高兴
- Why do you think that? - You seem it.
没有 只是这故事让我有点精疲力竭
Well, I'm just playing out the whole story here.
咱们之前签的条款呢 取得的进展呢
I mean, what about our contract, all our progress?
我明白 可我现在感觉很好
Look, I get it, but I'm doing really well.
没错 因为没有希德妮
Yeah... without Sidney.
但我没法装作她从没出现过
But I can't pretend that part of my life didn't exist.
显然 你的条款让我不再围着她转
Obviously your contract worked to show her I'm not just gonna be around.
这方法很管用
Your tactic worked.
可她一个电♥话♥你就回去找她了
But the minute she calls, you go running back to her?
这什么意思
What does that suggest?
我的方法不是让你把她追回来
And that wasn't a tactic to lure her back in.
是为了保护你
It was to protect you.
我已经决定了
I already made up my mind.
-我知道你现在感觉良好 -你不懂
- I know it feels good. - You don't understand.
你不是我不能体会
If you were in my shoes...
共进晚餐是不错 接下来呢
Dinner will be great, but then what?
也许她想跟我和好
Maybe she wants to get back together.
这是她的原话吗
Is that what she said?
不是
No.
她说想要我的建议 她知道我头脑冷静
She said she wanted some advice, and she knows I'm level-headed.
我对所有事都很冷静 除了她
Well, about everything except her.
萨姆 想想以前
Play the tape, Sam.
最好的预言家是过去
The best predictor of future behavior is the past.
我只是不想看你重蹈覆辙
I just don't want history repeating itself here.
那你觉得我该取消这次约会吗
S-so what, you think I should cancel?
你能吗
Can you?
你能克制自己吗
Do you have that restraint?
当然可以
Well, yeah, of course.
你也知道 她可能给很多人发了短♥信♥
For all you know, she could be texting with two people, maybe more.
希德妮从来不脚踏两只船
Sidney never dates two people at the same time.
她会把感情投入到一个人身上...
She puts all her admiration into one...
直到她玩腻了
till she gets bored.
那个女人呢
What about that woman?
黛安
Diane?
一旦她回应 就会结束了 玩玩而已
Once she reciprocates, it'll be done. It's just a game.
把手♥机♥拿出来
Take your phone out.
什么
Excuse me?
我想看你有没有能力拒绝她
I want to see if you have that ability, to cancel.
给她发短♥信♥
Text her.
这是个不错的测试
It's a good test.
我怎么说
What do I say?
告诉她你有事 不能赴约
Tell her something's come up, and you can't make it.
可是...
But...
相信我 萨姆 坚强点
Trust me. Go on, Sam, be strong.
她打过来了
It's her calling.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
现在吗
Now?
希德
Sid.
我确实去不了
I actually can't.
我现在心理医生这里
I'm actually with my therapist.
说来话长
It's a long story.
她说她想跟你说话
She says she wants to talk to you.
这不合规则
It's against the rules.
她说这不合规矩
She said it's against the rules.
好的 再见
All right, okay, bye.
她怎么说
What did she say?
说你是个婊♥子♥
That you're a cunt.
不是 我当时在奎恩佰瑞家具商场 买♥♥床
No, it was at Crate and Barrel, of all places, shopping for a bed.
简直太尴尬了
It was super awkward.
你怎么做的
What'd you do?
我藏在了一堆卧室家具下面
My God, I just, like, hid under some bedroom furniture.
有次看电影碰到我病人
I once saw a patient at the movies.
-看电影吗 -他正在约会
- The movies? - He was on a date.
所以我躲到了最后排 省得打照面
So I moved all the way to the back so I wouldn't blow his spot.
最糟糕的是在地铁站碰到
The worst is on the subway.
就像是
It's like,
你怎么才能礼貌挥挥手赶紧滚蛋
how do you wave politely and still get the fuck out of there?
我还没碰到这么迷恋我的病人
I'm still waiting for a patient to become obsessed with me.
你不会想要的 你问吉恩
You do not want that. Ask Jean.
没错 曾经有个病人 情况很糟糕
Yeah, it was a bad situation with a patient.
她变得特别依赖
She became really co-dependent.
依赖你吗
With you?
她简直着迷了
She was obsessed.
真的很糟糕
It got really bad.
最后她把家里房♥子都烧了
She ended up burning her family's house down
还怪吉恩 说因为她才会这么做
and blamed Jean as part of the reason for why she did it.
-简直是神经病 -是啊
- That's insane. - Yeah.
很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
你懂吗 经典界限问题 有很多因素
You know, classic borderline, many factors.
太恐怖了
That's scary.
她现在去大学了 谢天谢地
She is now at an institution, thankfully.
我坐上这个过山车
And I got on this roller coaster.
我自己坐的
I sat alone, waiting.
爸爸在下面看着我
My dad, watching in the crowd.
转来转去 它突然开始加速度
As we went around and around, we started to go faster.
太快了 我的嘴都吹变形了
So fast that my mouth was like this.
我当时嘴张得能吞下鸡蛋 愣在那儿
Agape, frozen in fear.
那种感觉好像是 在那一刻 时间停住了
It was like, for that brief moment, all time had just stopped.
我感觉一切都脱离了我的掌控 好像我什么都看不到
I felt completely out of control, like I couldn't see anymore,
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表