剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
第一眼 你可能觉得他挺无聊 不过...
at first glance, you probably wouldn't find him all that interesting, but...
他很有深度
He's deep.
有思想
And thoughtful.
你看到之后会觉得
The kind of person you see and think,
"我想和你在一起"的那种人
"I just wanna be around you."
我可能会喜欢他
Maybe I'd like him.
是的 你可能会的
Yeah, maybe you would.
很抱歉 不过我得走了
I'm really sorry, but I actually have to run.
-怎么了 -我得去拿点东西
- What's going on? - I have to pick something up.
我有时间 可以和你一起
Well, I have a little time. I could come with you.
当然
Sure.
如果你想要冒险
If you fancy an adventure.
小姐 您的包
Miss? Your bag.
嗯 我等下来拿
Yeah. I'll pick it up later.
-你还说我撒谎 -这没什么
- And you say that I lie. - It's nothing.
-只是... -不 没事的
- It's just... - No, no, it's cool.
不是常规会面而已
Just a different kind of meeting.
酒店怎么样
How was the hotel?
很不错
It was great.
很好 谢谢你...
Great, thank you...
偶尔出去转转感觉不错
It was good to get away.
当然
I'm sure.
亚历克西斯 你觉得我这样像建筑师吗
Alexis. Do you think I could pass as an architect?
什么
What?
不 我是说如果你在酒吧哪的碰到我
No, I mean if you met me at a bar or something like that,
会相信我是建筑师吗
would you believe that?
我猜应该会吧
I mean, I guess.
你在考虑换工作吗
Are you considering changing careers?
可能是换人生吧
Maybe in another life.
一会儿帮我订几张去德州的机票
I'm gonna need you to book flights for Texas.
我跟他们说过 这事不能让其他人做
I explained to them, it's impossible to do this second-hand.
我马上预定 都谁去呢
I'll get on it. Who's going?
就你我和斯科特 珍妮不去
It's me, you and Scott. Jeanie won't come.
你帮我们都订上 可以吗
You'll cover for both of us, if that's okay.
当然
Totally.
建筑师先生
Mr. Architect.
很好
Yeah...
等我几分钟 你在这随便逛逛
I'll just be a few minutes. You can just hang here if you want.
这里热死了
It's way too hot in here.
这不是你家
This isn't your place.
对 是萨姆家
Yeah, it's Sam's.
你千万别生气 但史蒂夫也是我的狗狗
I hope you're not mad, but Stevie's my dog, too.
你为什么不直接找他 他肯定会讲道理的
Well, why don't you just talk to him? I'm sure he'll be reasonable.
我其实要求过周末带狗狗 就这样
I literally asked to take him for the weekend, that's it.
可今天早晨他太混♥蛋♥了 去他的吧
He was being such a dick this morning, so fuck it.
我去拿狗皮带
I'm just gonna grab his leash.
你看起来吓坏了
God, you look so scared.
你怎么知道他不回来
How do you know he's not coming back?
萨姆的日常活动一直很规律
Sam's had the same routine forever.
没事的
We're fine.
时间太久了 我得赶紧走了
I... I'm running late, so I gotta run.
或许下次我们可以去你家
Maybe we can go to your place next time instead?
应该可以吧
Maybe.
那就是说 你有自己的家 对吗
That is, if you even have a place of your own.
不好意思各位
Shit, I'm so sorry.
地铁晚点 我穿过14号♥街一路跑来的
Subway delays. I had to jump off at 14th and run all the way here.
-真的很抱歉 -没关系 吉恩
- Really sorry. - That's okay, Jean.
你从来不迟到的
It's not like you to be late.
我知道 只是...
I know, I'm...
-非常抱歉 -我能跟你说句话吗
- I'm sorry. - Can I talk to you for a second?
我... 我有点...
I... I kind of have a...
我能看出来 那晚怎么了
Yeah, I can see that. What happened the other night?
-什么 -我发誓看见你上车了
- What? - I swear I saw you getting into your car
在排练室外
at the rehearsal studio.
不可能 我收到短♥信♥的时候在家呢 和多莉和迈克一块
Nope, I was home when you texted, with Dolly and Michael.
-你确定吗 -是啊
- You're sure? - Yeah.
你一定是看见我的鬼魂了
Must've been my doppelgänger.
是吗 你的鬼魂还跟你开同款车
Ha. Your doppelgänger drives the same car.
-克莱尔 -吉恩
- Claire! - Jean.
拿上外套 今天我们得出去一下
Grab your coat. Actually, we're gonna head outside today.
是吗
We are?
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我穿的衣服不太合适吧
I don't have the right clothes for this.
-没关系 今天就试试 -我做不来啊
- It doesn't matter, today is just a trial. - Well, I can't do this.
我过去偶尔会做瑜伽 可我的腿筋...
I mean, I did yoga for a little while, but my hamstring...
没关系的
It's okay.
不需要你有多少力量
It doesn't require physical strength
只要你足够专注就好了
as much as it does the mind's attention and focus.
你必须把我带出来吗
Are you supposed to be taking me out of the office?
如果有帮助 我会考虑这么做的
Well, if I think it'll help, it's at my discretion.
我的朋友们会笑死的
My friends are gonna be hysterical
如果他们听说我和治疗师出来逛
when they hear I'm hanging with my therapist...
-克莱尔 我们不是出来逛 -来禅修
- Claire, we're not hanging. - Doing meditat...
这是你康复的一部分 坐下吧
This is all part of your recovery. Let's sit.
丽贝卡一定会很高兴你这么开放
I think Rebecca will appreciate your being open-minded
乐于尝试新事物
and trying something new.
你该告诉她
Maybe you should tell her.
欢迎来到禅修班 放下你的焦虑...
This is a meditation class focused on letting go of anxiety...
从内心的嘈杂中解脱出来
and detaching from our inner judgmental voice.
现在 请闭上眼睛
Now, please close your eyes.
世界不会因你享受自己的时间而停滞不前
The world will not come to an end because you are taking time for yourself.
感受你的吸气和呼气
Notice how your breath flows in and out.
我们脑中都有杂音
We all have noise in our head.
可今天 我希望你能放松自我...
But today, I would like you to release yourself...
抛却杂念 放下脑中的杂念
from the excessive thoughts, your thoughts that build up and up.
不断思考带来太多重负
So the continuous habit of thinking turns into a worried kind of chatter.
你从来不迟到的
Though, it's not like you to be late.
没必要去控制想法和思考
There is no need to control thoughts or thinking.
或许下次我们可以去你家
Maybe we can go to your place next time instead.
不需要去改变想法和思考
There is no need to change thoughts or thinking.
那就是说 你有自己的家
That is, if you even have a place of your own.
随心而想 观察这些想法
Simply allow the thoughts and observe them.
一旦你认知这些想法 它们便会消散
By acknowledging these thoughts, they will dissipate and fall away.
吉恩
Jean?
不要赋予它们太多力量
Do not give them more power.
吉恩
Jean!
思想的力量越大就越重要 像是秘密
Where they gain power, will become important, like a secret.
你抓不到我
You can't catch me.
你抓不到我
You can't catch me!
我一定会抓到你的
Yes, I will catch you!
抓到了
You!
放开我 你们完了
Let go! People are over.
她这么大了 不该穿男孩泳衣了吧
She's too old to be wearing a boy's bathing suit.
-她太不听话了 -我明白
- She's tough to reason with. - Trust me, I know.
塞迪怎么在 她妈妈让她过来吗
What's Sadie doing here? I'm surprised she's allowed over.
米歇尔在霍莉那抽不开身 所以我帮她接孩子
Michelle couldn't get her from Holly's, so I said I'd drop her off.
-哦 -♪ 爸爸和杰奎琳 ♪
- Cool. - ♪ Daddy and Jacqueline ♪
♪ 坐在树上 ♪
♪ Sitting in a tree ♪
♪ 亲亲亲 ♪
♪ K-i-s-s-i-ng ♪
杰奎琳是谁
Who's Jacqueline?
爸爸的朋友 是个女服务员
Daddy's friend. She's a waitress.
如果塞迪整天穿着男孩泳裤瞎跑
You know, if Sadie was parading around in a boy's bathing suit,
米歇尔也会崩溃
Michelle would be freaking out, too.
你在怕什么
What is it that you're so afraid of?
不知道 我就是不想她活得太辛苦
I don't know. I just don't want life to be harder for her.
亲爱的 得了吧
Come on, honey.
每个人活的都不容易
Life is hard for everyone.
我们要看得长远一点
We have to look at the big picture.
多莉长大后什么样 我们没法决定
We can't control who Dolly's gonna grow up to be.
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表