剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
♪ 我重回地下丝绒世界 ♪
♪ So I'm back to the velvet underground ♪
♪ 回到我的所爱之地 ♪
♪ Back to the floor that I love ♪
♪ 回到蕾丝装饰的房♥间 纸花点缀 ♪
♪ To a room with some lace Some paper flowers ♪
♪ 重回为吉普赛人 ♪
♪ Back to the gypsy that I was ♪
♪ 回归吉普赛人 如今犹存 ♪
♪ To the gypsy that remains ♪
♪ 面对自♥由♥ 心藏恐惧 ♪
♪ Faces freedom With a little bit of fear ♪
♪ 我无所畏惧 唯有爱于身 ♪
♪ I have no fear, I have only love ♪
♪ 可她只是个愿望 ♪
♪ But she was just a wish ♪
♪ 她只是个愿望 ♪
♪ She was just a wish ♪
♪ 闪电只击中过一次 ♪
♪ And lightning struck only once ♪
♪ 你的吉普赛人 你的吉普赛人 ♪
♪ And your gypsy, your gypsy ♪
吉恩
Jean?
吉恩
Jean?
你要来杯冰咖啡吗 卡布奇诺
I was just asking if you want an iced coffee? Cappuccino?
我们买♥♥了个雀巢胶囊咖啡机 什么都能做
We got the new Nespresso machine. It can literally make anything.
谢谢了 但我最近想戒咖啡
Thanks, but I'm actually trying to quit.
感觉不是很适合我
I find it doesn't agree with me.
玛丽亚做了生姜姜黄饮料
Maria makes this great ginger turmeric drink.
对皮肤超好
It's really good for the skin.
我觉得比肉毒杆菌效果还要好
I figure it's a better alternative to Botox.
她们挺好的
They're fine.
放松点 吉恩 你担心的点真搞笑
Relax, Jean. It's so funny what you choose to worry about.
实际上 我发现你好像还没回复多莉的派对邀请
Actually, I noticed you haven't RSVP'd to Dolly's party yet.
要命 不好意思 我本来想回复
Fuck, I'm so sorry. I meant to.
没事 没事的
No, it's fine.
就是她真的很想赛迪过来玩
I just know how much she wants Sadie there,
一旦她下定决心...
and once she gets her mind set on something...
派对的主题是什么
What's your theme?
我们没主题 但我们会请个魔术师
We don't have a theme, but we're gonna have a magician.
塞迪是那种小公主性格
Sadie's always been such a girly-girl,
就喜欢那些漂亮的东西 感谢上帝
so it's pretty straight-forward, thank God.
你懂的 公主啊 冰雪奇缘那些
You know, princesses, Frozen.
我认识个很棒的派对食物承办人 如果你需要的话
But I do have the best caterer if you need someone.
不是霍莉·弗利多
And it's not Holly Faitelson.
我们就打算吃披萨和蛋糕
We're just gonna do pizza and cake.
那也不错
That's good.
确实豪华派对这年头也俗气了
It's refreshing to see someone not get carried away with a lavish party.
请问洗手间在哪
Where's the bathroom?
去走廊那边用我的洗手间吧 工人们用这个
Just use mine down the hall. The workmen have been using this one,
他们从不放下马桶盖 真的很恶心
and they leave the toilet seat up all the time, it's disgusting.
来吧 多莉 我们走
Come on, Dolly, let's go.
我来了 妈妈
I'm coming, Mom.
-谢谢 我们周六见 -好的
- Thanks. We'll see you Saturday? - Yeah.
如果你还是需要找人 达芙妮餐饮 记得找米拉娜
And if you end up needing someone, Daphne's Catering, ask for Milana.
-颠覆你想象 -好的 谢谢
- Seriously life changing. - Okay, thanks.
我要去骑...
I got to ride...
多莉 你知道规矩
Dolly, you know the rules.
求你了 就一局
Please, just one game.
不 上楼吧
No. Upstairs, please.
开始做作业
Start your homework.
我马上就上去 亲爱的
I'll be right up, honey.
你好啊 吉恩 我一直给你打电♥话♥
Hi, Jean. I have been trying to get a hold of you.
就想知道你们为多莉的生日准备了什么
I wanted to see what you guys were doing for Dolly's birthday.
给我回电
Please call me back,
如果你能挤出时间 跟你妈妈聊聊天 谢谢
if you can spare the time, that is, for your mother, thanks.
爱你
Love you.
我被会议缠住了 怎么样了
I've been stuck in meetings. How did it go?
挺好的 塞迪一定会来派对
Good. Sadie's definitely in for the party.
好 多莉开心吗
Well, is Doll happy?
-你觉得呢 -肯定开心
- What do you think? - Aw, I bet.
听着 我今晚上让史黛丝过来
Listen, I got Stacey to come tonight.
你要出去吗
You wanna go out?
实际上 我觉得我们可以在城里见
Actually, I was thinking we could meet in the city,
吃个晚饭 像以前一样
have some dinner, like old times.
算约会吗
Is this a date?
算是吧
Maybe.
那我让亚历克西斯订位
Well, I'll have Alexis book something.
不用了 我已经订了
No, I already took care of it.
我给你发地址
I'll text you the address.
今晚你火力全开啊
You are on it tonight.
-突破你想象 -拜拜
- You have no idea. - Bye.
我就告诉你吧 你还没结账呢
I'm telling you, you didn't pay the check.
-没... 不 我结了 -你想赌多少
- No... yes, I did. - How much do you want to bet?
你已经输了很多次了
You already have a pretty big tab.
少来 你这么说就是因为你是错的
Shut up. You're just saying that 'cause you're wrong.
如果是的话 我可能只是假装反对
If anything, I might have pretended to be a rebel
-为了让你开心 -不...
- just to impress you. - No...
但我绝不可能没付钱
But I would have never walked out on the bill.
-听着 -一直听着
- Listen to me. - Ever.
-你喝多了 -你才喝多了
- You were wasted. - You're wasted.
这是三十年醇的格雷格 我们都喝多了
It was Greg's 30th. We all just literally walked out.
-你喝多了 -我发誓
- You are wasted. - I swear,
如果你看起来不可疑 人们就不会怀疑
if you don't look suspicious, people never suspect anything.
-要走吗 吉恩宝贝 -我喜欢你这样叫我
- Bored there, Jeanie? - I love when you call me that.
-不好意思 -在的 女士
- Excuse me? - Yes, ma'am?
我能要一杯加冰的龙舌兰酒吗
Can I get a tequila on the rocks
加一点苏打水 多一点酸橙 谢谢了
with a splash of soda and extra limes, please?
真的吗 你明天还要早起呢
Really? You've got an early day tomorrow.
那又如何
So?
来吧 来点冒险精神
Come on, let's be adventurous.
来 你几乎没吃什么
Come on, you hardly ate anything.
把最后一块派吃了
Here, have the last of the pie.
我明天会去取蛋糕的
So I'm picking up the cake tomorrow,
别担心 我绝对不会选粉色
and don't worry, I avoided pink like the plague.
只要多莉可以开心
As long as Dolly's happy.
我不敢相信她九岁了
I can't believe she's nine.
如果可以 我想把她冻起来 一直不长大
If I could, I'd lock her in a freezer and have her stay that way forever.
也许少点主见更好
Maybe with a little less attitude.
我们该再生一个
We should've had another one.
你有好好想过要不要
Have you given any more thought
请你妈来多莉的生日派对吗
to inviting your mom to the birthday party?
当然不要 别让她来
Definitely not, she's not coming.
-别生气 好吗 -不好意思
- Don't get upset, okay? - Okay, sorry.
我们别回家吧
Let's not go home.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Seriously? - Yeah.
我让史黛西待到半夜了
I got Stacey to stay till midnight.
你喝多了
You're drunk!
绝对的 别毁气氛
Exactly, and don't ruin it.
来吧 我想去个新地方
Come on, I wanna try this new place.
好吧
All right.
-这挺可爱的 对吗 -你怎么找到这地方的
- It's cute, right? - Yeah, how did you find this place?
我自有办法
I have my ways.
这么神秘
So mysterious?
你不知道我所有的秘密
You don't know all my secrets.
真的吗
Really?
那你瞒着我什么呢 吉恩宝贝
What are you keeping from me, there, Jeanie?
你瞒着我什么
What are you keeping from me?
你觉得呢 第一次约会还是偷♥情♥
Okay, what do you think? First date or affair?
绝对是偷♥情♥
Definitely affair.
第一次约会的话 太激♥情♥了
Too much passion for a first date.
你觉得如果你偷♥情♥的话 我会发现吗
Do you think I'd know if you were having an affair?
我绝不会偷♥情♥的
Well, I would never.
我什么都瞒不住你 所以我觉得你很安全
I can't keep anything from you, so I think you're safe.
看你一眼 我就什么都知道了
One look at your face and I'd know everything.
可不
Yeah.
那我呢 你觉得我会知道吗
What about me? Do you think I would know?
我觉得你可能先装作一切安好
I think you'd probably pretend for a while that everything was fine,
然后跟我来次长聊
and then you'd have one conversation with me
之后就直接走人
and then just leave.
这回答还真是具体
That's a very specific response.
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表