剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
我曾相信人们可以决定自己的生活
I used to believe that people determined their own lives.
我们能控制 规划自己的未来
We were in control, commanding our futures,
选择配偶 选择职业
choosing our spouses, picking professions,
对那些影响人生的重大决定负责
responsible for the decisions that shape the course of our lives.
但是 有一种力量比自♥由♥意志更强大
And yet, there is one force more powerful than free will.
我们的潜意识
Our unconscious.
在盛装之下 在暗地里 驱使我们的是相同的欲望
Underneath the suits, behind closed doors, we're all ruled by the same desires.
这些欲望可能原始 黑暗 又令人羞耻
And those desires can be raw and dark and deeply shameful.
你看的越多 越会发现
The more you watch someone, the more you realize,
我们从不是自己口中的人
we are never really who we say we are.
事实上 心底深处 总藏有秘密
In fact, hidden underneath, there's always a secret.
我们可以成为其他人
We might actually be someone else.
-我们"低因"混♥蛋♥们 -什么意思
- We decaf the assholes. - What does that mean?
如果那个顾客是混♥蛋♥
If the customer's being a dick,
我们就把他的咖啡豆换成脱咖♥啡♥因♥的
then we give 'em decaf beans instead of caff.
你怎么知道谁是混♥蛋♥
And how do you determine who's a dick?
有时候挺明显的
Sometimes it's obvious.
-您要来点什么 -美式咖啡 谢谢
- What can I get for you? - Americano, thanks.
-您的名字 -黛安
- Name for the order? - Diane.
一千块的名牌西装
A $1,000 designer suit.
看起来就像从不给小费的人
They're like regulars who never tip.
你知道吧 他们假装给小费
They pretend they tip, you know?
手放在小费罐上 但什么都不给
Letting their hand linger over the tip jar, but nothing ever goes in.
马上就来...
Coming right up...
好像我们不知道似的
It's like they think we're oblivious.
早上过得如何
How's your morning going?
还不错 谢谢
Good, thanks.
-美式咖啡 -好的
- Americano. - Okay.
我知道她这次分手分得撕心裂肺 但我还是紧张
I know it was a very traumatic breakup for her, but I'm nervous.
我读到 35岁以上的女性有53%几率会孤独终老
I read that women over 35 are 53% more likely to end up alone.
星期日时报上写的
I read that in the Sunday Times.
你听说过吗
Have you heard about that?
克莱尔 你不能把女儿分手怪在自己头上
Claire, you can't blame yourself for your daughter's breakup.
丽贝卡的情感生活由她自己做主
Rebecca's relationship is her responsibility, her choice.
我在想要不要帮她在"相亲丘比特网"上注册一下
I thought of signing her up with OkCupid.
是这么叫吧
Isn't that what they call it?
但这不该由你决定
But it's not your decision.
再说了 丽贝卡可能已经注册了 也可能在约会了
For all you know, Rebecca might already be on OkCupid or dating.
如果你还想着控制她 她可能会继续把你推开
See, if you keep trying to control her, she's gonna keep pushing you away.
你知道我要说什么
You know what I'm gonna say.
我知道的 要有界限
Yeah, I know, boundaries.
我知道 知道
I know, I know.
但你也知道 我很担心 这我控制不了
But, you know, I'm worried. I can't help it.
她一直都在工作 都没约会
She works all the time, and she does not date.
过不了多久她就会变老 那时候又会发生什么
And soon she's gonna be old, and then what's gonna happen to her?
在这个房♥间里 我们关心的是你
Our goal in this room is to focus on you.
现在 你只需要留出一点空间
And for now, you just need to carve out some time
找到什么是让你快乐的
and figure out what it is that you need to be happy.
黛安 谁是黛安
Diane? Who's Diane?
什么
What?
一定是错拿了别人的
Must have picked up someone else's.
吉恩 我能以朋友的名义问你点事吗
Jean, can I ask you something, friend to friend?
我不是你的朋友 我是你的心理医生 克莱尔
I'm not your friend. I'm your therapist, Claire.
好吧 就这一件事 你是我朋友
Well, just about this, I mean, you are.
我想告诉你 我很想让你放心
I just want you to know that I really like to please you.
但我就是没法放手
But I have a hard time letting go.
我放不下
I cannot let go.
慢慢来
It's a process.
萨姆 进来吧
Sam. Come on in.
不止是那样
It's not just that.
我不知道 我脑子里都是她的声音
I don't know, I keep hearing her voice in my head.
我想停下来 但是...
I wish it would stop, but...
萨姆 情绪化没关系
Sam, it's okay to be emotional.
已经八个月了 你肯定觉得我弱爆了
It's been eight months. You must think I'm such a loser.
我不会评判 而且我怎么想不重要 对不对
I don't judge, and who cares what I think, anyway?
她让事物激动人心
She made things exciting.
不管做什么 她都让你觉得
Whatever you were doing, she made you feel like
你身陷这世上最美好的事物中
you're part of the best thing in the world.
连买♥♥杂货都是
It could be buying groceries.
这都无所谓
It didn't matter.
我一直不爱冒险 但她让我觉得我很勇敢
I never was adventurous, but she made me feel like I was.
但现在 这些又被夺走了
And now, it's like this thing was taken from me,
我觉得自己一无是处
and I feel worthless.
-对不起 -没事的
- Sorry. - No, it's okay.
你需要时间
You just need to give it some time.
你们之前的关系属于严肃且相互依赖关系
You guys were in a very serious, co-dependent relationship.
这也解释了为什么你现在觉得...
And it makes sense now that you feel like...
没有她你活不下去
you can't survive without her.
或许你回家 把她的东西收拾到箱子里
Maybe it'll help if you go home, pack up her stuff
会有点帮助
and just put it in a box.
只要我还留着这个
As long as I have this,
就他妈不可能忘掉她
it's fucking impossible to keep her out of my mind.
我一看到它 就想起她是怎样说服我去纹的
I see it, and I just remember how she convinced me of all people to get it
那时候我真是特反对纹身
when I've always been completely opposed to tattoos.
她是怎么说服你的
How did she convince you?
就像是...
It's like...
我们一直在寻找更长远的人生意义
we're all searching for a larger meaning.
我的意义就是希德妮
And Sidney was it for me.
可能我就是在找个原因
Maybe I've always been searching for a reason
为什么世上有这么多破事发生
with all the crazy shit going on in the world.
她很有说服力
She was persuasive.
就像是盯着太阳看
It's like staring at the sun.
你知道该停下来
You know you should probably stop,
但那是世上最强烈的感觉
but it's the most intense feeling in the whole world
你停不下来 只能看着
that you can't help but look.
成为她最喜欢的那个...
And being the one in her favor...
没有比这更棒的事情了
there's nothing better.
他准备求婚了
So he planned the proposal,
但还很焦虑 因为他还在和同事偷♥情♥
but is anxious because he's still cheating with his co-worker.
-这事有多长时间了 -差不多一年
- How long has that been going on? - About a year.
-他不该娶她 -那不归我们管
- He shouldn't marry her. - That's not for us to decide.
我们要解决他的烦恼 不用帮他决定
We're here to address his issues, not make his decisions.
不好意思 我感觉在过去一年我们一直在听
I'm sorry. I just feel like we've been hearing about his rampant cheating stories
他疯狂的偷♥情♥故事
for the past year straight.
现在他要结婚了
And now he's getting married.
行为改变需要一定的时间
Well, behavior change takes a long time.
而且他进不了 能对恋爱关系做出承诺
And he's made growth in his commitment to his relationship,
只要他在预约时间露面 并且把他的工作...
so as long as he's showing up for sessions and putting the work in...
我不是置疑要不要支持病人
I'm not questioning that we support our patients,
但如果他们不会选择 也许咱们得改变策略
but if they keep making poor choices, maybe we need to change tactics.
有时候 我们做的不过是
It's just disheartening that sometimes
让他们能喘口气 想想也很沮丧
all we can do is help them keep their head above water.
吉恩 我明白这事挺难过
Jean, I understand it can be frustrating.
我们得相信状况会随时间改变
We have to trust that with time comes clarity.
到了晚上
And at the end of the night,
我们回家过我们的生活 他们过他们的
we go home to our lives, and they lead theirs.
你知道 以前我觉得达里尔出轨时
You know, when I used to think Darryl was cheating on me,
我们会做♥爱♥ 他会闭上他的眼睛
we would have sex, he'd close his eyes,
然后我就会努力想象 他办事的时候想的是谁
and I would try and imagine who he was thinking about the entire time.
这是有多糟糕
How fucked up is that?
而且这会让我兴奋
And it would turn me on.
你脑子真是有泡
You are crazy as hell.
你是说你从没想过偷♥情♥吗
Are you telling me you've never thought about cheating?
就算我想要 我也没时间
Well, even if I wanted to, I just don't have time.
得了吧 我的重点是
Fuck off. Okay, my point is,
就算我是全世界最好的心理医生
even if I was the best therapist in the world,
我也没法治愈任何人有关单配偶的问题
there's no way I could cure anyone's issues with monogamy.
我是说 也许能让他们意识到
I mean, maybe just get them to acknowledge it,
可能会让事态更严重
which might be even worse.
无知是福啊
Ignorance, man, it's underrated.
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表