剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
♪ 今晚能称你为我的爱人吗 ♪
♪ Yeah Would you let me call you my girl? ♪
♪ 我的爱人 爱人 ♪
♪ My girlfriend, my girlfriend? ♪
♪ 我能给你应得的生活 ♪
♪ I can give you the life you deserve ♪
♪ 说出来 ♪
♪ Just say the word ♪
♪ 我就懂了 ♪
♪ And I got and more ♪
♪ 爱人 你是我的了 ♪
♪ Girl, you're mine ♪
♪ 若别人体会不到你的价值 ♪
♪ If they don't know your worth ♪
♪ 则是他们不了解我的宝贝 宝贝 ♪
♪ They don't know about my baby, my baby ♪
♪ 告诉他们你是我的人 ♪
♪ Tell 'em you're my girl ♪
♪ 告诉他们你是我的人 ♪
♪ Tell 'em you're my girl ♪
♪ 你能得到所有你想要的... ♪
♪ And anything you want is yours... ♪
没有比你的脸更性感的了
There's nothing sexier than your face.
脱掉你的上衣
Take off your shirt.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
还想我脱什么
Tell me what else.
我享受被人指挥
I love being told what to do.
全脱了
Take these off.
你真♥他♥妈♥的绝色
You're so fucking perfect.
看看你
Look at you.
完美的外表
Not a single crack in the facade.
别以貌取人
Don't judge a book by its cover.
我来引导你怎么做 我知道你是新手
I'll tell you what to do, I know you're new to all this.
不用你来指导我
You don't need to tell me anything.
好吧 刚刚... 刚刚...
Well, that was... that was...
出乎意料
unexpected.
不敢相信你毁了自己的西装
I can't believe you ruined your suit.
没有 衣服会干的
No, it'll dry.
感觉太好了 你说得对
And it felt good. You were right.
我还没打算睡觉呢
I'm kind of not ready to go to bed yet.
别吧 明天一早的飞机呢
Come on, we have such an early flight.
别扫兴啊 什么时候才能再有这种机会吧
Come on, when do we ever get a chance to do this?
再来一杯吧 老爷爷
One more drink, Grandpa.
你真的不改行做律师吗 你很有说服力
Are you sure you don't wanna be a lawyer? You're very convincing.
好吧...
Okay, well...
我看看小冰箱里有些什么喝的
I'll just see if there's anything decent in the minibar.
-让我们嗨起来吧 -什么
- Let's get high. - What?
-现在吗 -是啊
- Now? - Yeah.
在这等我
Wait here.
没搞错吧
God.
这是什么
What's that?
弗朗西斯有时候会放点货在这 有时候会拿去卖♥♥
Frances stores it here sometimes. He sells on the side.
我一般只抽大♥麻♥
I usually just stick to joints.
我不想完全失去理智
I don't like to be totally out of control.
猜到了
I figured.
蓝梦[大♥麻♥的一种]是我的最爱
Blue Dream's my favorite.
它应该是启发性的 可以打开你的思想
It's supposed to be inspiring and open up your mind.
听起来还不赖
Sounds good.
你经常抽烟吗
Do you smoke a lot?
以前抽得多
I used to.
打住吧
And shut up.
这会让你经历最棒的高♥潮♥
You have the best orgasms high.
我就经历过了
Well, I do.
-什么 -我去
- What? - Holy shit.
你越嗨 你咳得越厉害 知道吗
You know you get higher, the more you cough, yeah?
去他妈的肺
And fuck up your lungs.
你只能活一次
You only live once.
信我吧
Trust me.
我深知如此
I get that.
你是不是总是老牛吃嫩草啊
So, have you always been into robbing the cradle?
没有 从你嘴里说出来 怎么觉得我这么禽兽呢
No, and you make me sound like a fucking criminal the way you say that.
那你肯定喜欢过很多女孩子
Well, you must have had girl crushes.
还真不是
It didn't really work that way for me.
就是...
I mean...
我以前喜欢男人的
Yeah, I was always into men.
我觉得
I think.
你会知道啊
You would know.
如果你太执着于应该你感觉到什么...
I just think if you just focus so much on what you should feel...
那你根本就不会知道自己的真实感受
you don't really know what it is you do feel.
深刻
Deep.
感受到了吗
You feel that?
你现在又要去哪
Where are you going now?
就好像你注视着太阳
It's like staring at the sun.
明知道你不应该再去看
You know you should probably stop,
可这是世上最热切的感受
but it's the most intense feeling in the whole world
你无法停止
that you can't help but look.
无缝点餐[外卖♥♥订餐软件]上没有
It's not showing up on Seamless.
什么 你在跟谁说话
What? Who are you talking to?
披萨店啊
The pizza place.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还行
Yeah.
感觉你见了鬼似的
I mean, you look like you've seen a ghost.
我可能嗨过头了
I think I'm just really high.
我们还要继续玩吗
Are we still playing?
当然了 只有这样你才会回答我
Sure. It's the only way you'll answer.
好吧...
Okay...
问吧
Ask away.
那...
Okay, well...
谈谈婚姻吧
Well, for example, marriage.
你和吉恩就把婚姻诠释得很好
I mean, you and Jean, you seem to have it all figured out pretty well.
这可能是酒后...
Well, this could be the alcohol...
真言吧 但是有些时候还是要说出来比较好
talking, but it's nice to voice it sometimes.
其实我也不太...
I'm not actually...
确定...
sure...
我的婚姻目前是怎么了
what is going on in my marriage right now.
我没有...
Okay, I'm not...
我没有听得太懂
I'm not really following.
有些事很长时间我才意识到
It's something I've known about for a long time now.
我们那时候分手 是因为...
When we took our break, it was because...
吉恩她...
Jean was...
不知道自己能否完全忠诚
unsure if she could actually commit.
所以...
Yeah... so...
也许这就是她的本性吧
Maybe that's just her nature.
我是说...
I mean...
我懂
I know.
我懂
I know.
没事 我不介意
And it's fine, it's fine.
一点都不
Totally fine.
那时你遇见了凯瑟琳
That's when you met Catherine.
我以为我们只是一♥夜♥情♥
I mean, I thought it was a one-night stand.
我以为是... 因为我做好准备了
I thought it was... 'cause I was primed for it.
吉恩爆发之后开始反弹 可是...
On the rebound after everything exploded with Jean, but...
我放不下她
I couldn't let her go.
无法想象
Can barely picture that.
我感到...
I felt this...
很不解 默许伪装成他人
strange permission to be someone else.
我喜欢那种感觉 就...
I love that feeling, it's...
就像是没有管控或... 约束
It's like there are no rules or... restrictions.
♪ 贴你耳边低语 ♪
♪ Whisper something in your ear ♪
我看透了真♥相♥
I can see the truth.
这叫嗑嗨了
It's called being high.
不过说说看 小天才 真♥相♥是什么
But tell me, genius, what's the truth?
是没有真♥相♥
Well, there is none.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是...
It's...
真♥相♥因观念而成
It's all just perspective.
除了特定时刻看到的 其他都是虚构的
Nothing is real except for what you see in this exact moment.
也就是说你追不到真♥相♥
Which means you can't chase the truth.
你嗑嗨了
You're high.
为什么你跟他在一起那么久
Why did you date him so long?
-谁 -萨姆
- Who? - Sam.
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表