剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
What's going on?
一根威亚绳断了
One of the chains holding the harness up broke.
我们没有时间修好绳子
We don't have time to fix it.
没关系 我可以拿到店里去修
Well, I can take it to the shop. I don't mind.
-这个设备已经年代久远了 -没必要修了
- The apparatus is so old. - It's not worth the risk.
-我们可以假装会飞 -我不要假装
- We can pretend. - I don't want to pretend.
等会 过来 宝宝
Hold on. Here, come here, sweetie.
听好 冷静点 好吗
Listen, calm down, okay?
没事的 我能修好 妈妈有主意的 好吗
It's okay, I'm gonna fix it, okay? Mommy's got a plan, all right?
你现在去跟你的朋友们继续排练
Now you just go and rehearse with your friends,
我的小彼得·潘 好吗
my little sweet Peter Pan, okay?
逮住你了
Busted.
你是我眼中极少数的品质优秀的事业型妈妈
And here I thought you were the rare, well-adjusted career mom.
快别说了
Shut up.
你也有这么野的一面真是太让我高兴了 吉恩
I'm just happy to see that you have a wild side, Jean.
我们说不定可以做朋友呢
Maybe we can actually be friends.
这几天真的是很焦虑
Yeah, it's more anxious than rebellious these days, but
如果你有需要
Well, if you ever need,
我手上有些药 可以随时随地任你派遣
I basically have a pharmacy on me at all times.
我刚仔细想了一下
So, I've been going over it.
-什么 -那些谣言
- What? - The rumor.
为什么没有人敢对上我的眼睛 还有斯科特说的那些
And how nobody here will look at me in the fucking eye and what Scott said.
-所有的 -好吧
- All of it. - Okay.
是你到处跟别人说在德州发生的事情
And you're the one that told everyone about Texas.
迈克尔 我...
Michael, I...
承认吧 亚历克西斯
Just admit it, Alexis.
你知道这他妈让我多气愤吗
Do you have any idea how fucking angry that makes me?
你让我很为难
You have put me in an impossible position here,
你当我面撒谎 我已经很宽容了
and you lied to me to my face, and I thought I was being really nice,
还带你进项目 带你去德州...
you know, including you in the case, and taking you to Texas, and...
我能解释的 这是...
I can explain. That is...
我不想听你解释
I don't want you to.
我知道你为什么这么做
I know why it happened.
是吗
Do you?
我关心你 这他妈让我很不爽
I care about you, and I don't feel fucking good about it.
但我俩之间是没有可能的
But nothing is going to happen between us.
我要你知道 并且搞明白
I need you to know that and understand that.
要是你搞明白了 就回办公室
And if you do, then you should come back to my desk.
我知道了
I understand.
我妈马上就来了
My mom will be here in a second.
好的 我马上就下去
All right, I'll be down soon.
-妈妈 -你好
- Hi, Mom. - Hello.
你来早了
You're early.
没有啊 我准时到的
No, look, I'm right on time, actually.
你看上去很累啊 你睡够了吗
You look tired, haven't you been sleeping?
我也很高兴见到你 快进来吧
Nice to see you, too. Come on in.
什么 这不是批评你 这是关心你啊
What? That's not a criticism. I'm concerned that you look tired.
我要是看上去很疲倦你也可以告诉我啊
You can tell me if I look tired.
宝贝孙女在哪呢
Where's my grandchild?
她在楼上写作业呢
She's upstairs finishing her homework.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
来点餐前酒吧
Well, I won't say no to an aperitif.
有件事我就不能理解
One thing I really don't understand.
你们夫妻俩怎么不聘一个全职管家呢
Why don't you and Michael hire a full-time housekeeper?
我比较注重隐私
I like my privacy.
很难生活在混乱中啊
Well, it's hard to live in chaos.
干杯
Cheers.
你在焦虑什么
What are you so anxious about?
没有啊 我挺好的 妈妈
I'm not, I'm fine, Mom.
你可能糊弄别人很得心应手 可我了解你 吉恩宝贝
You might be good at fooling others, but I know you, Jeanie.
我没想糊弄谁
I'm not trying to fool anyone.
想想你要住在一居室公♥寓♥
I mean, just think if you had to live in that one-bedroom apartment.
我很喜欢那个公♥寓♥
I like that apartment.
我知道 我还在付房♥租费呢
I know, I'm still paying for it.
你能小点声吗
Can you keep your voice down, please?
当然了
Yes, yes.
我知道这是个你以为整不死你的小秘密
I know it's the secrets that you think won't kill you
但总有一天会的
that always do, though.
记好了
Remember that.
外婆 外婆
Grandma, Grandma!
多莉 我们是怎么约定好iPad的使用的 已经到时间了
Dolly, what did we say about the iPad? That's enough.
小宝贝 你是不是在生日聚会后又长大了
Sweetheart, is it possible you have grown since your birthday party?
是啊 我九岁了
Yes, I'm nine now.
你好啊 南希 很高兴看到你 一如往常
Hello, Nancy. Lovely to see you, as usual.
你真是帅呆了
You're so damn handsome.
随着年纪增长 他竟然越来越帅了 是不是
And he just gets better with age, doesn't he?
妈 你还想来点全熟的吗
Mom, do you want one a little more well done?
不用了 已经够了
No, no, this is just fine.
你知道我更喜欢吃蔬菜
I mean, you know that I prefer vegetables anyway.
吃肉有点太残忍♥了
Very cruel to eat animals.
小宝宝 你的表演晚会准备好了吗
Well, sweetheart, are you ready for your big night?
准备好了
I think so.
你练习了屈膝礼吗
Have you been working on your curtsy?
什么是屈膝礼
What's a curtsy?
每位女演员表演结束后要做的...
What actresses do at the end of the performance...
在谢幕的时候
during the curtain call.
我们手拉手然后鞠躬就行了
We hold hands and bow.
这也是目前最能接受的方法了
Which is perfectly acceptable these days.
我还记得 吉恩想演
I just remembered, when Jean tried out to be,
什么来着 对 辛德瑞拉
what was that, Cinderella, yeah.
但她没拿到那个角色 她只能合唱
Well, she didn't get the part. She only made chorus.
可把她气坏了
She was so angry.
她总跟那个当上辛德瑞拉的小姑娘过不去 很疯狂
She had it in for the girl who made it. I mean, it was rage.
我当时还在想 这个小孩可真较真
I remember thinking, this is a serious child.
然后就这么...
And then, just like that...
她完全迷上了那个小女孩 是不是
she became absolutely infatuated with her, didn't you?
这不是完整的故事 妈妈
That's not how the story went at all, Mom.
我没有生气 我也不知道你在说什么
I wasn't angry. I don't know what you're talking about.
我从来没听说过你想演辛德瑞拉
I never heard you wanted to be Cinderella.
我不想
I didn't.
不 吉恩宝贝一旦设立了目标 她就特别狂热
No, when Jeanie sets her mind to something, she's fierce.
这我很了解 她简直势不可挡
Well, I know that. She's unstoppable.
要是她得不到
And then, if she doesn't get it,
她也不能就这么算了
She can't quite swallow it.
就好像当时她被斯坦福拒绝
Like when she was rejected by Stanford.
你看 你还没把那个被你打碎了的瓷象换掉
You know, you still have never replaced that ceramic elephant you broke.
我也不知道你想去斯坦福
I didn't know you wanted to go to Stanford, either.
这都是很早以前的事了
You know what? That was a long time ago.
我们没必要再追忆往事了
And I really don't think we need to go down memory lane right now.
-真的能剪吗 -当然能
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
剪到你喜欢的长度
As short as you like.
-剪了啊 -等等
- Okay. - Wait!
太感谢你了 妈妈 我爱你
Thanks so much, Mommy, I love you.
宝贝 我也爱你 超爱你的
Baby, I love you, too. So much.
好了
All right.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
就算刚刚你怼你妈 我也很为你骄傲
Even if it was just as a "fuck you" to your mom, I'm proud of you.
这不是我这么做的原因 不是全部
That's not why I did it, not entirely.
如果世界上真的有梦幻岛 你会去吗
If there really was a Neverland, would you go?
这是个很严肃的问题吗
Is that a serious question?
我会稍微好奇一下 但是...
Well, I'd be curious for a little bit, but...
最终结局都一样
it always ends up the same.
按部就班地生活
Just routine.
我们骗自己说任何人或者任何地方能...
Yeah, we kid ourselves if we think that anyone or anyplace is gonna...
让我们逃离
offer an escape.
我和罗斯曼医生又预约了
I made an appointment with Dr. Rothman again.
是什么具体的病吗
Is it anything specific?
不是 就是... 检查一下
No, just... just good to check in.
我只会因为太忙了才不去
I mean, I only stopped 'cause I got busy.
很好
Good!
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表