剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表
我只要挣够房♥租就行
As long as I can make rent, I'm fine.
而且我最近录的唱片样本估计能火
Plus, I have this demo thing which might actually be the thing that takes off.
你未来怎么打算
And what about your future?
-什么意思 -就是...
- What do you mean? - Well...
如果你的音乐火不了 你有什么退路
If things don't work out with music, what's your backup plan?
你不能总给未来留退路
Well, you can't plan for the future,
因为你不知道未来会发生什么
'cause you don't know what the future holds.
除非你在我不知道的地方藏了颗能占卜的水晶球
Unless you have some crystal ball you've been hiding somewhere I don't know about.
人都是这样活的
That's not how people live.
的确 计划赶不上变化
I mean, sure, plans change,
但你得有大致的奋斗方向吧
but you have to have some kind of direction, right?
计划只是个让人有安全感的东西
Planning's a code for making people feel safe.
它不确定
It's not certain.
没什么是确定的 除了我和你的此时此刻
Nothing's certain, except for whatever's happening right here.
这一瞬间
In this moment.
才是真的
That is real.
这样的生活很诱人
It's a tempting way to live.
这是唯一的活法
It's the only way to live.
你不用承担责任
Well, you don't have responsibilities.
-比如什么 -说不清楚
- Like what? - I don't know.
房♥子 孩子 成年人安顿下来需要的东西
House, kids, things that make you settle down, be an adult.
你有这些吗
Do you have those things?
说得好像你的生活被这些东西拖累了
I mean, you say all this like you're living some encumbered life.
这和你给我讲的不一样啊 黛安
Your stories don't exactly track, Diane.
你说你单身 我猜你40多岁
I mean, you're a single woman in your 40s, I presume,
职业是自♥由♥记者
who works freelance.
你应该觉得很自♥由♥才对
You should feel completely free.
我只是按照自己觉得正确的方式... 生活
Well, I guess I just live according to how I think I... should.
别想太多
Well, stop.
别管其他人对你的期望
Stop thinking about what everyone else wants for you.
因为他们总会抛弃你
'Cause, eventually, they'll all fuck off.
而你最后能想的...
And all you'll be left with...
是你当初有没有忠于自己
is whether you were true to yourself.
-不用管我 你继续 -不 没什么
- Don't stop on my account. - No. No, it's okay.
你在用Tinder或者Hinge吗[国外交友软件]
You on, like, Tinder or Hinge or anything?
没...
No...
其实我最近不想谈恋爱
I'm actually not trying to jump into anything at the moment.
还是告诉你吧 我在给我的心理医生发短♥信♥
I'm actually texting my therapist, since you seem so curious.
你找心理医生了
You see a therapist?
这可不像你
That seems so unlike you.
我也觉得 但其实她...
Yeah, I know right? Well, she's actually been...
在我分手这段时间帮了很多忙
really helpful through this breakup.
感觉...
Feels like...
对以前的你来说很矫情
it would've been too touchy-feely for you before.
吉恩不一样
Jean's different.
她的治疗让人很愉快 她...
I mean, she makes it enjoyable. She's...
她是正常人 和我们一样
She's normal, like us, you know?
她好看吗
Is she cute?
怎么 你吃醋了
What? You're jealous now?
-拜托 -我只是好奇
- Please. - I'm just curious.
我知道你喜欢那种严肃的人
I know you like those authority figures.
其实她挺漂亮的
Actually, she's pretty.
-真的很漂亮 -你肯定爱上她了
- Really pretty. - You are totally into her!
其实我没那么爱吃醋
Jealousy's never been my strong suit.
我可记得
I remember.
在哥斯达黎加的时候 一个女人带我们逛咖啡种植园
In Costa Rica, you got in a fight with that random woman who was
-你和她差点打起来 -你当时就在和她调情啊
- showing us around the coffee plantation. - You were totally flirting with her!
-我当时怕得要死 -得了吧
- I was scared for my life. - Shut up!
我的天
Oh, My God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-天呐 -没事没事 扶着站一会儿
- God. - Okay, Okay, just stand here a sec.
好
Okay.
-你没事吧 -我不知道
- You all right? - I don't know.
-我感觉头晕 不好意思 -好吧 还能走吗
- I just feel dizzy, sorry. - Okay, can you walk?
我们走到那里去 好吗
Okay, we're just gonna walk right over here. Yeah?
-我不知道怎么回事 -坐这儿 就这里 好
- I don't know what's happening. - Sit right here. Right here. There we go.
-好了 没事了 -对不起
- Okay, okay. - I'm sorry.
没关系 深呼吸 没事的
It's okay, okay? Just breathe, it's fine.
-对不起 -没事的 我在
- I'm sorry. - It's fine. I got you.
深呼吸 知道吗
Just breathe, okay?
-我不知道我怎么了 -没事 休息一会儿
- I don't know what's going on. - It's okay. Just take a minute, yeah?
那是谁
Who's that?
谁
Who?
-黛安 看着我 -我的天
- Diane? Look at me. - God.
好了 好了 要我带你去医院吗
Okay, Okay, should I take you to a hospital?
-不 不 我没事 -好吧
- No. No, I'm fine. - Okay.
我只是... 我不... 休息一下就好...
I just... I don't... Just need a second...
没事 就坐这休息 好吗
It's fine. Take all the time, yeah?
-是汤姆 -什么
- It's Tom. - What?
汤姆 肯定是他... 我不知道 我只是...
Tom. He must've... I don't know, I just...
别说了 休息一会儿吧
Okay, just rest a second, okay?
深呼吸 没事的
Okay, breathe. It's okay.
-你会好的 -天呐
- You're fine. - God.
-我好怕 -不用怕 没事的
- I'm scared. - Don't be scared. It's fine.
没事的 我在这
It's fine. I'm here.
没事的
It's fine.
你能... 你能给...
Can you... Could you call...
给迈克尔打电♥话♥吗...
Call Michael, please...
-谁是迈克尔 -告诉他我会迟到
- Who's Michael? - And tell him I'm gonna be late.
好吧 密♥码♥是多少 黛安
All right, well, what's your passcode, Diane?
黛安
Diane?
我忘了...
I forget...
3 6...
Three, six...
好吧 坐这好好休息 知道吗
Okay, kid. Just rest and relax a sec, okay?
我待会儿再打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call later, okay?
没事的 没事的
It's fine. It's fine, okay?
♪ 朋友都向我问起你 ♪
♪ Friends all ask me about you ♪
♪ 你走了 他们想知道原因 ♪
♪ You're gone, and they want to know why ♪
♪ 泪水在眼眶打转 ♪
♪ Tears fill my eyes ♪
♪ 我走远 ♪
♪ I walk away ♪
♪ 我不可诉说 ♪
♪ What can I say? ♪
♪ 我能去哪里 ♪
♪ Where can I go? ♪
♪ 没有你的爱 ♪
♪ Without your love ♪
♪ 我无从与他人说起 ♪
♪ What can I tell them? ♪
♪ 现在你离开我 ♪
♪ Now that you've left me ♪
♪ 我不可诉说 ♪
♪ What can I say? ♪
剧集 | 吉普赛人(2017) | 导航列表