剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
就是奔牛赛
牛从这边开始跑
跑到那边
什么
What?
必须跑得又直又快
奔牛赛大概是我的新最爱
Pacu jawi might be my new favorite sport.
起源于四百年前 用于庆祝大米丰收
Started 400 years ago as a celebration for the end of the rice harvest.
如今 本地农场的比赛
Today, local ranches compete
是通过让牛在被水淹了的稻田里奔跑
by racing cattle through a flooded rice field.
这需要极大的力量
It takes great strength,
非凡的勇气 和一丝疯狂
incredible courage and just a touch of crazy.
我们能再靠近点吗 去河岸那边
Can we get a closer look? Maybe up on the bank?
-当然 没问题 -这太疯狂了
- Yeah, yeah, sure. - This is insane.
这里完美
That's perfect.
对了
这些就是要给你牛肉的人
来做你的仁当牛肉
-我能见见他们吗 -当然
- Can I meet them? - Yes sure, yeah.
带路吧
Please.
你好吗
你们好
你好吗 你好吗
Hi, how are you? How are you?
这太特别了
That was amazing.
如果你想打动他们 通过尝试奔牛...
他们会给你最好的牛肉
很欢迎你尝试
去吧
Go on.
真的吗
Seriously?
如果你做不到 如果你害怕 那也没关系
I mean, like, if you can't, if you feel scared, like, it's ok.
真的吗 天呐 你看
Seriously? Oh my lord, look.
好吧 我试试
Ok. I'll try it.
好
Yeah.
天呐 真的假的
Boom. Oh my god. Really?
真不敢相信我也要上场
Can't quite believe I'm doing this. Honestly.
我只不过说 "我能要点牛肉吗"
I said, "Can I go and get some beef?"
我的老天爷
oh my goodness me.
我愿为仁当牛肉做的牺牲
The things that I do for rendang.
在印尼的西苏门答腊
In West Sumatra, Indonesia,
我正试图让本地养牛户
I'm attempting to convince these local cattle ranchers
给一些上好的牛肉
to share their finest cuts of beef.
在我摔了狗吃屎后
And, after falling flat on my face,
紧接着又摔了个四脚朝天
I followed it up by falling flat on my ass.
大家开始打赌接下去我会怎么摔了
The crowd is betting on how I'll fall next.
现在我感觉自己像个傻子 所以这次一定要成功
And right now I feel like an idiot, so I need to nail this one.
来吧 来吧
Let's go. Let's go.
加油
Come on!
牛发现我是个厨子了 这叫报复
They sense I'm a chef. It's called payback time.
再来一次
One more.
队长 再来一次 最后一次
Captain, one more, last time.
就像是猛烈的晃动 在急拉猛推着你
It's like this incredible jolt and jerks you.
如果你不握紧 那你就成为历史了
If you're not holding on super tight, man, you're history.
成功的秘诀在于往前倾 然后
The secret is to lean forward and get right,
把头卡在两头牛的屁♥股♥中间
your head tucked in between both their .
低着头 拉住牛轭 闭上眼睛
Head down, hold that bar and then close your eyes.
然后放飞自我
And yourself.
老天 现在能给我牛肉了吗
Man. Please can I have that beef now?
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
费了这么大劲 就为了仁当牛肉
All this for a beef rendang.
这牛肉最好是人间美味
That beef better be good.
现在能给我牛肉了吗
Please may I have some beef?
他说可以 现在能给你牛肉了
He said it's ok, now you can get the beef.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 我还是老实做菜吧
Oh my lord. Stick to cooking.
在冲了一个史上最长的澡后
After the world's longest shower,
第二天我前往了海滩
the next day I make my way to the coast.
印尼盛宴讲究菜品丰富
Indonesian feasts require a variety of dishes.
所以我要去寻找新鲜海鲜
So I'm in search of fresh seafood.
作为一个岛国 我并不意外在这里 只要能游
As an island nation, it's no surprise to learn that if it swims,
苏门答腊人就会吃
Sumatrans will eat it.
所以我要前往该地区的省会巴东
So, I'm off to the regional capital of Padang,
与当地导游鲁斯蒂见面
where I'll meet up with local guide, Rusti.
鲁斯蒂
Now, Rusti,
威廉主厨叫我来这里见你 因为
chef William told me to come down and meet you because
捕鱼在这里很重要 对吧
fishing down here is important, right?
这是苏门答腊当地人的主食之一
这片水域都有些什么鱼
What kind of fish are in these waters?
红鲷鱼 白鲷鱼 鲹鱼和金枪鱼
老天保佑我能抓到一些
Fingers crossed I'm gonna catch some.
当然 为什么不能
Sure, why not?
-你真的这么认为吗 -我们走
- Do you think so? - Let's go.
下面这艘是我们的小船吗
Is that our little boat down there?
我们先坐这艘小船
然后去坐另一艘渔船
-这是我们的出租车 -差不多
- This is our taxi. - Something like that.
乘坐水上出租车前往广阔的大海
Making our way into the open sea in a water taxi,
我祈祷一会儿我们的渔船
I'm praying the fishing boat we're headed for
能比经过的这些船
is a little more ship shape
更像船一点
than some of the boats we pass.
我觉得这比我都老
Wow. I think that thing's older than me.
你确定这是艘船吗
Are you sure this is a boat?
这像海盗船
海盗船
Pirate ship?
好吧 船长在哪里
Ok, where's the captain?
船长
Captain.
船长
Captain!
晚上好 先生 你好吗
Good evening sir. How are you?
很高兴见到你 我能做什么 船长
Good to see you bud. How I can help, captain?
你要在这里干活
好
Yes.
比如把这些渔网
扔进海里
为了保证今天能抓到鱼
To secure the catch of the day,
似乎我得努力争取才行
it appears I'm gonna have to earn it.
船长滑过摇晃的舷外托架
The captain glides across the swaying outrigger,
指导我把渔网固定在各个角落
instructed me to fasten the net at each of the corners.
该死
Bloody hell.
在角落 戈登
好 角落 给我一点时间 老兄
Yeah, yeah. In the corners, just give me a minute, dude.
一定有更简单的方法固定渔网
There's gotta be an easier way of getting a net out here.
这木板对我的脚来说太小了
My feet don't even fit on the plank.
我知道他们会让我♥干♥活
I knew they'd put me to work,
但我没想到
but I didn't realize
我要参加太阳剧团的海选
I'd be auditioning for Cirque du Soleil.
鲁斯蒂
Rusti!
我来了
-你能别动吗 船一直在晃 -好
- Will you stop moving the boat, it's going up and down. - Yes.
这承受不了我的重量
This is not gonna take my weight.
这是硬木
很稳固的
对 下面
Yeah, under.
小心脚下
你要放到角落
最后那个
对 拉它
这下面有只巨大的水母
There's a massive jellyfish down there.
它们会蜇人吗
Do they sting?
会
为什么船一直在晃
Why's the rocking all the time?
有风
小心脚下
Watch your feet.
继续
拉
这里吗
To here?
对
还有这里
And here?
对
别摔了
你要保持平衡
天呐
Holy.
跟着他下去
Follow him under there.
鲁斯蒂 天呐
Rusti! Sake!
你知道你为什么摔下去吗 因为你太重了
You know why you fall down, because you're so heavy.
我早说了
I said that.
虽然意外地洗了个澡
Despite taking an unexpected bath,
但我决心要把网固定在舷外托架上
I'm determined to finish lashing my nets to the outriggers,
并向船长证明
and prove to the captain
我能完成任务[拉动体重]
that I can pull my weight,
即使我是他的两倍重
even if that's double his own.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表