剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
Too many snakes in here.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我们要去那边
We're going out there.
进沼泽吗
Into the marsh?
-对 -那里面有什么
- Yeah. - And what's in there?
海蓬子 是一种绿色的小草
Samphire. Which is a little green herb.
好的 我来提篮子
Right, I'll hold the basket.
我喜欢用海蓬子烹饪 但我从没采集过
I love cooking with samphire, but I've never harvested it,
我听说这里的海蓬子
and I've been told the samphire here
是全世界最美味的
is some of the tastiest in the world.
最好的都在边缘那里
So, the best stuff is right out by the edge,
我就在这里等了
so I'll just wait here.
这块的最好 是吗
So this will be the best stuff here, no?
有可能 你最好尝一下
Potentially. You better try it.
的确挺好吃的
It's actually quite nice.
很好 继续采
Good. Keep picking!
好 给我一点时间
Yeah, can you give me a minute.
我想采些干净点的
I wanna get some clean stuff though,
不要混在杂草里
that's not in all the weeds.
这就是一种草 伙计
It is a weed, mate.
我知道 但不要有脏的棕色杂草
Yeah I know but not all the dirty brown weed.
那是泥而已 能洗掉 没事
That's just mud. It can wash off, it's fine.
我的背好疼 她开车太疯狂了
My back's. Her driving is insane.
上帝保佑她 她简直是自然的力量
God bless her. She is a force of nature.
你那边怎么样了
How's it going over there?
给我一点时间
Yeah give me a minute.
不错
Oh yeah.
是的 这很棒 挺多的 对吧
Yeah that's nice, quite thick isn't it?
是的 挺好的 我觉得够了
Yeah, yeah that's good. I think that's enough.
-拿好了吗 -嗯
- Got it? - Yeah.
-海蓬子到手 -是的
- So we've got our samphire. - Yes.
但我觉得我们的沙袋鼠
But I kind of figured with our wallaby
加一点甜味会更好吃
it would be nice to add a bit of sweetness.
-所以我们现在去采集本地樱桃 -好
- So we're on the hunt for native cherries. - Right.
这里似乎到处都有食物
There seems to be food at every turn here,
还有更多该死的门
and more bloody gates.
一道又一道该死的门
Loads and loads of bloody gates.
在那里
There they are.
哪里
Where?
好的 本地樱桃
Alright, native cherries.
小红莓
Little red berries.
就是这个
So this guy here.
好的 它们好小
Oh, okay right. They're tiny.
像圣诞树上的小灯
They're like little christmas tree lights.
很甜吧 有点花香
Aren't they sweet? A little bit, like, flowery.
是的 它们花香浓郁
Yeah, they're very flowery.
海蓬子和樱桃有了 我们现在要找
So samphire, cherries and we're now looking for the...
胡椒浆果
Pepper berry.
我们走进这里
So we're just going to head in here,
披荆斩棘走过灌木丛
and bush bash our way through.
披荆斩棘
Bush bash?
我可能会让你先走
I might let you go first,
因为这附近有蛇
'cause there's some snakes about and...
不是吧 这里面
Stop it. In here?
我很强悍 但你要做个绅士
You know I'm tough but I think, be a gentleman.
这里面会有什么蛇
And what kind of snakes would be in here?
世界上最致命的十种蛇之一
One of the ten most deadliest snakes in the world.
所以小心点
So just be careful.
莎拉说的是塔斯马尼亚黑虎蛇
Sarah is referring to the Tasmanian tiger snake.
被它咬一口 人在30分钟内就会死亡
Its bite can kill a man in 30 minutes.
希望我们不会碰到
Let's hope we don't find one.
这里有世界上最致命的十种蛇之一
Your foot on one of the ten most deadliest snakes in the world.
所以小心点 继续走
So just be careful. Keep going.
-直走吗 -在那里
- Straight down? - There it is.
那棵树
That tree there.
-是那里吗 -是的
- Is that it there? - Yeah.
我身处塔斯马尼亚灌木丛深处
I'm deep in the Tasmanian bush,
莎拉·格洛弗边利用我吓走致命的蛇
where Sarah Glover is using me to scare off deadly snakes
边寻找本地香料
as we search for local herbs.
你能看到 它们看起来
As you can see, they kinda look like
好像里面有油似的
they've got a bit of oil in them.
-好辣 -你喜欢吗
- That's spicy. - You into that?
然后你感觉到了吗
Do you get that after?
-你的舌头会有点麻 是吧 -是的
- It almost numbs your tongue a little bit, doesn't it? - Yeah, it does.
有了海蓬子和胡椒浆果叶在手
With the samphire and pepper berry leaf in hand,
灌木丛之旅完整了
the bush bashing is complete.
现在该烹饪沙袋鼠了
It's time to cook the wallaby,
那才是莎拉带我出来的真正原因
the real reason sarah brought me out here.
天呐 我的背
Oh man. My back.
你真爱抱怨
我知道 抱歉
I know, sorry.
你要是跟我去野外 一天都撑不下来
You wouldn't last a day with me in the wild.
准备工作就绪
Mise en place.
喜欢
Love that.
往上拉 它就会下来
If you pull him up, down he comes.
完美利用了每一寸空间
Literally utilizing every space.
我们来看看那晚打的猎物
So let's have a look what we shot the other night.
我的天呐
Oh my goodness.
这是我们的沙袋鼠
This is our wallaby.
如你所见 上面脂肪不多
As you can see, there's not a lot of fat on it.
-对 太棒了 -是的
- No, that's incredible. - Yeah.
你们把这块叫做脊肉
So you call this the saddle?
是的
Yeah.
下面有里脊肉吗
And little fillets under there as well?
这个下面的部位是最好的肉
And so underneath here is like the prize part.
是的 我们把原料拿出来吧
Yeah. So let's get the ingredients out.
我们要做瘦而嫩的后腰肉
We're gonna be cooking the lean and tender back strap.
我准备做海蓬子和本地樱桃泡菜
I make a samphire and native cherry pickle.
我喜欢这些小樱桃
I love these little cherries.
莎拉用胡椒浆果和海盐做了蘸酱
Sarah makes a rub out of the pepper berry and sea salt,
她开始用传统方式烹饪
and then she goes old school.
我们用热石头
So we're going to use our hot rock.
这是一种古老的本土技术
This is an old indigenous technique.
它基本上能起到煎锅的作用
So it basically acts as a frying pan more or less.
你看到了吗
Oh yeah, can you see that?
当然
Absolutely.
再来一点 好好浇浇
A little bit more. Give it a good douse.
厉害了 天呐
Beautiful. Man.
现在很快要熟了
Now it doesn't need long,
煎的时间不需很长
so I reckon let's flip him.
把它翻面放在岩石的另一个发热点上
Just put in another little hot spot on the rock.
你能闻到这扑鼻的香气吗
Can you smell that aroma from the...
现在我能闻到了 胡椒味 很浓
Now I can, the pepper. Yeah, big time.
我好兴奋
Oh I'm excited about this.
看看吧 垂涎欲滴
Look at that. Beautiful.
完美的焦痕 太嫩了
Lovely sear. God, it's so tender.
我们来尝尝吧
Alright let's taste this.
你先尝吧
So, you dip in.
沙袋鼠肉本身就很好吃
Wow, the actual wallaby itself is so tasty.
真的很好吃
It is real tasty.
味道很温和
It's mild.
比起牛肉之类的肉
I actually prefer it more
我更喜欢它 因为它更香 是吧
than like beef, because it's so sweet, isn't it?
里面没有大理石纹的脂肪
And there's no marbling of fat anywhere inside there,
-很纯粹 -而且很嫩是吧
- it's just pure. - But isn't it tender?
是的 樱桃和它非常搭
Yeah. What goes with it brilliantly are the cherries.
是啊 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
太完美了
Really beautiful.
最神奇的是 这一切离海那么近
Fascinating that everything is located so close to the sea.
我很惊讶
I'm blown away.
那你应该去塔州的内陆
Oh, well you should go inland of Tassie.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表