剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
你为什么不提前一周告诉我
Why didn't tell me that last week before I got here?
也许你得自己经历 就像我一样
Maybe you have to learn it the same way that I did.
到塔斯马尼亚的第二天 我走进了一家烘焙店
On my second day in Tasmania, I walked into a bakery and
把我刚做好的奶酪送给他们
I gave them some cheese I had just made,
然后他们就给了我一条面包
and they gave me a loaf of bread.
我当时就觉得"天啊 这就是生活"
And I was like, "Oh my God, this is living."
那我完了
Wow. Well, I'm screwed.
那是个潜水手表吗
Is that a diving watch?
我一直想要个潜水手表
I've been wanting a dive watch.
这是我最喜欢的手表 真的吗
It's my favorite watch. Seriously?
我经常潜水 但没有手表
Well, I dive. I don't have a watch.
好吧 拿着手表
Okay. Take the watch.
你要回赠给我什么
And in return I get?
满满一袋海胆
A bag full of sea urchin.
我喜欢
Love it.
你要花一周时间来了解塔斯马尼亚
You are gonna spend the week learning about Tasmania.
还有你在旅途中遇到的人
And then the people that you meet on your travels
这周末我们会一起
we're gonna get together
为他们烹饪一场盛宴
and cook for them at the end of the week.
好
Right.
你在我的地盘上
You're on my home turf here.
所以我有一周时间来学习
So I've got a week to get up to speed with something
你花费了很多年才掌握的东西
that you've spent years mastering?
-对 -为最严苛的食评家做菜
- Yeah. - For the toughest critics.
那我最好赶紧行动起来
Well, I'd better get my arse into gear.
我还有希望把表拿回来吗
Any chance I get that watch back?
这周末我们会问来用餐的客人们
I think at the end of the week we'll ask the people that we're cooking for
你有没有资格把表拿回来
if you deserve the watch back,
他们来决定
and they can decide.
该死
Damn it.
-这很公平 -公平也很残酷
- That's fair. - It's fair and tough.
这就是塔州
That's Tassie.
-这就是塔州 -对
- That's Tassie.. - Right.
戈登是个大人物
Gordon's kind of a big deal.
我想他不擅长亲自讨价还价
I don't think he's used to negotiating on his own behalf.
我想他得在短时间内
So I think he needs to make a lot of friends
交到很多朋友
in a really short amount of time.
这只表不适合你 对吧
Oh, it doesn't suit you, you know that?
不 我觉得很好看
No, I think it looks good.
不 就是不太合适 该死
No it just doesn't go well with, damn.
也许有一天你可以把它拿回去
Maybe you can get it back some day.
好吧
Right.
这就是你的第一课
That's your first lesson.
-谢谢 亲爱的 保重 -回见
- Thanks, darling. Take care. - See ya.
保管好那只表
Look after that watch.
-我会的 -拜托
- I will. - Please.
我不擅长讨价还价
I'm not a good negotiator.
我得提高以物易物的水平
I've got to get that bartering skills up,
准备礼物 尽快了解这里的传统
start bearing gifts, and get underneath this heritage quickly,
因为她已经准备打败我了
because she's out to kick my arse.
刚才真的太棒了
That was truly amazing.
说实话 我从没参加过这样的仪式
Honestly, I have never, ever been part of a ritual like that.
我不得不说 这种感觉确实很好
It does make you feel good, let me tell you.
我要去见一位非常有天赋的本地渔民
Now I'm on my way to meet a really talented local fisherman
去潜水捕大龙虾
to go diving for spiny lobsters,
本地人称它为淡水螯虾
which the locals call crayfish.
而且他们并不是用传统的潜水方式
And the method they use is not your traditional dive,
而是我从未听说过的无水肺潜水法
it's called a snuba, which I've never even heard of before.
听起来够刺♥激♥啊 无水肺潜水
Sounds like a rash right? Snuba.
肖恩 你好兄弟
Shane! Hello, mate.
戈登 你好吗
Hey Gordon, how're you going, man?
-见到你真开心 老兄 -是啊 很开心
- Good to see you, bud. - Yeah, yeah, definitely.
这海滩美极了
What a beautiful beach.
老兄 这地方棒极了 我爱这里
Oh mate, it's gold here. I love it.
有人告诉我要带点小礼物
Ah, now I've been told a little gift.
真好 棒极了
Oh beautiful. They are excellent.
我不想空手而来
I didn't wanna turn up empty handed.
是啊 那样不好
No, no that.
送礼是很重要的事 对吗
Bearing gifts is important, right?
绝对的 我是个渔夫
Most definitely. You know I'm a fisherman,
这东西一抓一大把
we catch plenty of these.
不过这些还不错 我就给你个参与奖吧
They're perfect but I'll give you a participation award for this lot.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
淡水螯虾 安娜莱丝说它们无与伦比
Now crayfish. Analiese said they are incredible.
没错 它们在这里可是珍馐美馔
Oh yeah, they are the crown jewel down here.
接下来 我们要用所谓水烟筒
So what we're going to do, we're gonna use hookah,
或者叫水面空气补给
or surface supply.
也就是你们所知的无水肺潜水
You guys know it as snuba.
它是一个可以泵空气的压缩机
It's a compressor running a pump,
把空气打入软管传送给我们
pumping air down a hose to us.
-海下可见度高吗 -还可以
- Good visibility? - It's not too bad.
不能看得一清二楚的好处在于
The good thing about it not being crystal clear
你看不到能见视野以外的东西 所以
is you can't see what's just beyond vision. So.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我不想说太多吓到你
Without saying too much more,
不过海里住着穿灰衣服 还有大尖牙的东西
the man in the gray suit lives out there and he's got big teeth.
是大白鲨吗
Ah, as in the great whites?
没错 就是大白鲨
As in the great whites, yeah.
它们在这里臭名昭著吧
Which are notorious here, yes?
没错 绝对的
Ah yes, most definitely.
这也是潜水的一部分
It's all part of the game.
如果不活得刺♥激♥洒脱
If you're not living on the edge,
就只是虚度光阴罢了
you're taking up too much space.
行吧 你带路
Okay. After you bud.
开始吧
Let's do it.
这些鳌虾有什么特别之处吗
Now these crays, what's so special about them?
这里有最新鲜的水源
We get the freshest water down here.
水直接由南极洲方向的南大洋流入
It's straight from the southern ocean, direct from antarctica.
-这里有全世界品质最好的淡水鳌虾 -知道了
- That's gonna be some of the best crayfish in the world. - Wow, right.
这些鳌虾体型更大 而且会攻击人
They're bigger. They're gonna come out at you.
所以它们很好斗 是吗
So these are feisty crays, right?
没错 尤其是体型大的
Yeah, definitely. Especially the bigger ones they get...
一群鳌虾中最大的那个
You get the big bull in the nest of them,
身边会围着很多母虾
who have all these girls with him,
它会挺身而出捍卫自己人
and he's coming out to protect what's his.
有什么注意事项吗
And cautions to look out for?
它们会蜷在洞里
So, they're gonna be tucked up in the holes.
你把手伸进洞里时要小心点
Be careful when you're driving your hand up into the holes.
洞里会有海胆
There's gonna be sea urchins in there.
还会有海鳝
There's gonna be moray eels.
这些家伙都会咬人
Anything could give you a nip.
海面下别有一番天地
Beneath the surface it feels like another world.
但我从没试过无水肺潜水
But I've never snubaed before and,
在下潜时 我只能试着不让通气管
as I begin my descent, it's all I can do to keep the air hose
缠在我的脖子或者海藻上
from getting tangled around my neck and in the kelp.
我禁不住想 千万别在这个地方
I can't help but think this is the last place in the world
让我碰到鲨鱼
I want to run into a shark.
我潜入了水下30英尺
I'm 30 feet down,
用的是一个
using a diving system
我从未试过的潜水系统 叫做无水肺潜水
I'd never tried before, called snuba.
我试着不让通气管缠住我
I'm trying to keep my air hose from strangling me,
同时祈祷着不要碰到大白鲨
praying I don't run into a great white.
在水下 我试着专心找淡水鳌虾
Below the surface I try to focus on finding a crayfish.
我从浓密的海藻中艰难穿行
I fight through the thick kelp.
这些鳌虾就藏身于
Underneath it these crays are hiding
海藻下的犄角旮旯处
somewhere in the nooks and crannies.
冒着被咬的风险 我把手插♥进♥了
Limbs on the line, I plunge my hand
每一个情况不明的洞穴中
into the unknown of each dark hole.
靠 这些鳌虾迅如闪电
Damn, these crays move like lightning.
终于 我成功地发现了一只把头伸进
Finally, I manage to spot a cray poking its head
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表