剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
我继续准备第二道菜 海鲜汤
I'm moving on to prepare my second dish, seafood soup.
我现在开始做浓汤
I'm gonna now start my take on that sort of chowder.
从一些烟熏培根 青葱 韭葱开始着手
So start off with some smoked bacon, shallots, leeks,
把它们炸至焦糖色 然后挤一层奶油
caramelize that down and then hit it with cream.
你在做汤吗
Are you making a soup?
是的
A soup, yeah.
圣诞盛宴做汤吗
For a Christmas dinner?
没错 有什么不好吗
Yeah. Is that...?
我不清楚 主厨
I dunno, chef.
听着 你是著名米其林主厨
Listen, you're this famous michelin chef,
而且你在为我的客人们做菜 对吧
and you're cooking for my guests, right?
什么 这是什么
What? What's that?
你需要满足他们的期望
There's expectations that need to be met.
谢谢你 最后来个鱼子酱
Thank you. So finish with a caviar.
去忙吧
There you go.
我感觉你刚把半颗金牙给我了
I feel like you've just given me half your gold tooth.
我在为我的羊肋排切芜菁甘蓝
I'm dicing some rutabaga for my lamb ribs.
它可是羊肋排最经典的配菜
That's the most traditional garnish to go with the lamb ribs.
芜菁甘蓝 这是你从苏格兰偷学来的
Rutabaga, you stole that from Scotland,
因为那是我们在庆祝彭斯之夜 配羊杂碎肚的
because that's what we use for Burns Night to celebrate haggis.
好吧 你的烤架还有空地方吗
Alright, is there space for me on that grill?
当然有
Absolutely!
一名苏格兰海盗与一名挪威♥海♥盗的对决
A Scottish Viking against a Norwegian Viking.
这场比试不太公平 对吧
It's not really a fair match, is it?
我们的客人们似乎到了
It looks like our guests are arriving.
没错
Yep.
戈登 你看起来还没准备好
Gordon, you don't look ready.
我要开始加速了
I'm gonna start fasting
这样就能在你餐厅花吃回本钱了
so I can get my money's worth at your restaurants.
我刚给我的牙医打过电♥话♥
I've just phoned my dentist,
这样明天我们就可以把那颗牙安好
so we can fit that tooth in tomorrow.
你的扇贝做好了吗
Where's your scallops at?
罗马不是一天建成的
Rome wasn't built in a day.
你清楚做扇贝的诀窍
You know the secret behind scallops,
不能做得太早 对吧
don't them cook too early, right?
主厨 你一道菜也没做完
You have zero stuff done, chef.
别碰
Don't touch--
你要搞破坏吗
You gotta sabotage me?
比赛瞬间升温
Ooh, the competition just got fierce here.
你就关注你这道小菜
You concentrate on your one little dish.
一道小菜
One little dish?
我会确保大家都吃饱
I'll make sure that these guys are fed.
好 我要开始烤挪威♥海♥螯虾了
Alright, I've gotta grill these langoustines right now.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
你的酱汁怎么样了 你都放了什么
How's that sauce of yours? What you got in it?
一些白兰地
A little bit of aquavit in there, so.
让我尝尝
Oh, let me taste that.
或许维京人需要更多些 你觉得呢
Maybe a touch more for the Vikings, huh?
这个太好吃了
That is really good, man.
我喜欢扇贝肉质在烹饪时变紧实
I love how they firm up when you cook 'em.
扇贝只有特别新鲜才会这样
They can only do that if they're super fresh.
对
Yeah.
这是我的黄油酱
So this is my butter sauce,
我的比你的看起来更具异域风情
mine is more exotic-looking than yours.
而且没有分层
And it's not split.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
克里斯 你还好吗 需要帮忙吗
Chris, are you okay? Would you like some help?
绝对不用
Absolutely not.
别做个固执的维京人
Don't be a stubborn Viking.
我现在紧张起来了
Actually nervous now.
我的天
Oh, my lord.
当克里斯托弗被棕色黄油酱汁分心时
While Christopher was distracted with his brown butter sauce,
我在为自己的菜肴收尾了
I was wrapping things up my end.
别藏着掖着 快告诉我 你需要什么
Just open up and talk to me, what do you need doing?
我需要喂饱这些客人
I need to feed these guys, right.
你做了汤和炖菜 而这是圣诞节
You have a soup and a stew and it's Christmas.
还有香煎扇贝
And hand-roasted scallops.
别这样 哥们 你快急死我了
Come on, man! You're killing me!
事情不该这样的
This wasn't the format;
你应该落后的
you're supposed to be behind.
你看到了吗 瞧瞧
You seen this? Ahh, look at that.
棕色 诱人的食物
Brown, pink food.
我是在你的一个烹饪节目中看到的
I saw this on one of your british cooking shows
80年代的节目
in the '80s sometime.
80年代我还没出生呢
In the '80s, I wasn't even born in the '80s,
别瞎说
behave yourself!
快看 这个是不是超级诱人 你快看
Tell me that doesn't look appetizing, come on, look.
他们吃饭时来上一勺
They go in there, take a ladle of that,
就会觉得 天呐我死了
and they're like, oh, my goodness me.
对 不过精髓在于鱼子酱
Yeah, the caviar is what makes it, though.
不 那如果我赢了 就说是我的鱼子酱
No, don't. So if I win, you're gonna say it's my caviar.
好吧 等等
Alright. Wait, wait, wait.
为了公平起见
To even the odds, okay.
你也要放鱼子酱
You're putting caviar?
我要在这道菜里放鱼子酱
I'm gonna put caviar on this dish.
好吧
Alright.
毕竟这是我的鱼子酱
I mean, after all, it is my caviar.
你的炖菜怎么样了
How's your stew looking?
还是炖菜吗
Still looking like a stew?
我的驯鹿肉炖菜已经可以吃了
My reindeer stew is ready to eat.
好 那我们走
Alright, let's go, then.
别掉了 千万别掉了
Don't drop that. Please don't drop it.
-我们走 队长 -好
- Let's go, captain. - Alright.
-我们走 队长 -好
- Let's go, captain. - Alright.
是时候给这周
It's time to serve up our feast
我认识的新朋友呈上盛宴了
to all the people I've met this week.
我确定我的驯鹿炖菜能秒杀克里斯托弗
I'm sure I'll slay Christopher with my reindeer stew.
如果我成功了 我妻子今年圣诞节
If I'm successful, my dear wife will be unwrapping
就会收到一颗稍微使用过的金牙
a gently used gold tooth for Christmas.
大家好
Hello.
各位好啊
Hello, hello, hello.
很高兴见到大家
Nice to see you all.
这一边是传统的
This is the traditional
挪威圣诞节时会吃的圣诞盛宴
Norwegian Christmas dinner on this side of Norway.
蒸羊排
Steamed lamb ribs.
除了羊排以外
Alongside his lamb,
克里斯托弗还准备了生扇贝
Christopher's serving raw scallops,
贝类黄油蒸贻贝
steamed mussels in shellfish butter,
整只烤的挪威♥海♥螯虾
and grilled whole langoustines.
这边有海鲜浓汤
You've got a seafood chowder
配上最美味的鱼子酱
finished with the most amazing caviar.
还有用驯鹿血烹制的驯鹿肉炖菜
Then there's the reindeer stew cooked with the reindeer blood.
这些扇贝是我亲自去海里捡的
And then the scallops that have been hand-dived,
用了我自认为最好的白兰地香煎
served with, in my mind the best aquavit in the world,
白奶油酱汁
beurre blanc.
请享用
Enjoy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我担心的是
What I'm afraid of
类似白桦木蒸咸羊排的菜 大家太熟悉了
is that something like the pinnekjott, they know so well.
-对 -他们虽然爱吃
- Yes. - So they might eat it
但会觉得 就是普通的白桦木蒸咸羊排
and go, yeah, it tastes like pinnekjott.
嗯
Right.
不过你带来全新的诠释
While you bring in your unique view on it,
比如驯鹿
like the reindeer.
对
Yeah.
也许会让他们大吃一惊
Might blow their mind.
那我的金牙就没了
And there goes my gold tooth.
我觉得你的牙要跟我回英国了
I think the tooth is coming to England.
大家都很开心
Happy faces.
戈登 该揭晓结果了
Gordon, it's the moment of truth here.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表