剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
I'm going to fetch the other two. They should all be here.
我要去把另外两人接来 他们应该都来这里
Why? 'Cause we need to be together.
为什么 因为我们要在一起
Well, I can go get them. Noone leaves the house.
我可以去接他们 没人可以离开这座房♥子
Hey, if he wants to leave, he can leave.
嘿 如果他想走 他就可以走
Don't you touch her. Do as you're told!
你别碰她 按我说的做
Hey! William, stop it.
嘿 威廉 住手
Get away! Guys!
放手 各位
Stop it! Fucking stop it!
住手 他妈的住手
The storm is here.
风暴来了
We need to seal the doors and windows.
我们要封好门窗
You OK? Yeah.
你还好吗 是的
Belle! What are you doing?
贝尔 你在干什么
Come and get some towels. You too, Chi. Quick!
拿几条毛巾来 你也是 志 快点
Chi?
志
We need you to put these by the doors and windows
我们要你把这些毛巾塞进门窗缝里
so the dust doesn't get in.
那样尘土就进不来了
It's for the dust. Dust bad, OK?
这是阻挡尘土用的 尘土不好 明白吗
Bad things happen.
发生了不好的事
Well, yeah, asthma.
好吧 是的 会有哮喘
I survive.
我活了下来
How I survive?
我是怎么活下来的
With towels.
用湿毛巾
No, I see slaughter.
不 我看见了屠♥杀♥
If I not die then...
如果那时我没死...
how do I die?
我是怎么死的呢
Chi, we haven't got time for this. Come on.
志 我们不能耽搁下去了 快点
I'll light some candles.
我会点几根蜡烛
It'll pass. We just need to sit tight.
风暴会过去的 我们只需静静♥坐♥着
I'm going to have a shower.
我要冲个凉
We're just about to eat. Yeah, I told you, I'm not hungry.
我们要吃饭了 是的 我告诉过你 我不饿
We'll wait till after the storm.
我们会等到风暴结束
You OK?
你没事吧
Kirstie's so set on leaving, but I don't know what to do.
克尔斯蒂一心想离开 而我不知何去何从
I don't think you should leave.
我认为你不应该离开
I met someone.
我在城里
In the city.
遇见一个人
And I really liked him.
我真的很喜欢他
And I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
我还没机会和他说再见
Have you got his number?
你有他号♥码吗
Call him.
给他打电♥话♥
Maybe later. No, no, Charlie, don't put it off.
也许以后再打吧 别 查理 别耽搁
Don't.
不要这样
None of us know what's round the corner. Call him while you can.
我们没人知道下一刻会发生什么 有机会就趁早联♥系♥他
Yeah, you're right.
是啊 你说得对
Soon as this storm's passed I'll fetch Belle and Chi.
这个风暴一走我就去接贝尔和志
We will end this tonight.
我们今晚会做个了断
And it will be peaceful.
要以和平的方式
It has to be.
必须的
And when that's done...
做完那件事以后...
I guess we're finished too.
我猜我们也忙完了
What will happen to your daughter?
你女儿怎么办
My parents will look after her.
我父母会照看她
How can I be a father after what I'm about to do?
我做完这件事以后哪还有脸当父亲
What's going on with you and William?
你和威廉有什么事
Come on, we don't keep secrets.
说吧 我们之间没秘密
I just wish there was another way out of this.
我真希望还有别的方法可以打破这种局面
Maybe... maybe there is.
也许...也许有呢
Maybe we could go to Sweden together and you could bring Nia.
也许我们可以一起去瑞典 而且你可以带着妮娅
I know... I know this is...
我知道...我知道这...
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
But everything that stopped
但是一切阻止我们在一起的事情
us from being together is in the past.
都发生在过去
Kate. Kate.
凯特 凯特
It's OK.
没事的
Once this storm passes, we're outta here.
风暴一过 我们就出去
I'm famished.
我饿了
You want some stew?
你想喝汤吗
Why not? Airplane food's probably shit.
不喝白不喝 飞机餐可能会很难吃
Can we have some?
我们可以盛点汤吗
Stay there.
坐着别动
Who is it?
外面是谁
It's Phil.
是菲尔
William, I need to talk to you.
威廉 我有话和你说
Why?
为什么
It's important.
是很重要的事
Don't let him in.
别让他进来
Talk. Just you.
说吧 只能你一个人听
We'll need to question him.
我们要质问他
Away from the others.
单独地
If I'm right, James is the enemy. He's going to kill you all.
如果我没错 詹姆斯就是敌人 他会杀了你们所有人
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I fell and hit my head.
我摔倒了 撞到了头
But I'm OK now.
但我现在没事了
Are you sure? Yeah. Yeah.
你确定 是的 是的
Hey! What are you doing?
嘿 你在干吗
Get dressed.
穿好衣服
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗
Phil wants to talk.
菲尔有话说
Go on then. In private, away from the house.
那就说吧 私聊 去房♥子外面
I think we should go.
我想我们该走了
Someone wanna fill us in?
有人能给我们解释下来龙去脉吗
When I get back. Just wait here.
等我回来再说 在这等着
Don't eat the stew.
别喝那个汤
Where are we going? Just keep walking.
我们要去哪 只管往前走
For how long? I'll tell you when we stop.
走多远 该停的时候我会告诉你的
What if I stop now?
我现在停下会怎样
Then I'll cut your throat.
我会杀了你
You knew about this.
你知道这事
Phil, I am not your enemy.
菲尔 我不是你敌人
There are things you need to know. On your knees.
你得了解一些事 跪下
Phil... On your knees.
菲尔 跪下
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说 听我说
Get on your knees, hands behind your head.
跪下 双手放在脑后
Tell him.
告诉他
Tell him. Argh!
告诉他 啊
Now watch.
现在看着
There. You see?
那个 你看到没
I know you said you've changed...
我知道你说过你起了变化...
but that purpose you had when you came back,
但是你当初回来时的使命
those impulses you felt,
还有你感受到的那些冲动
they were right.
都是正确的
They were right.
都是对的
The rules matter.
规则很重要
You break one rule, it brings chaos.
你打破一条规则 就会引起骚乱
You know that's true.
你知道的
I don't care about any of that stuff now.
我现在一点都不关心那些东西了
Well, you have to care.
我说 你还是得关心
We all do.
我们都一样
Stop it! Stop! Stop it.
住手 住手
Stop.
住手
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I need to make you understand.
我要让你明白
The universe... It's getting worse but...
世界...正在变坏 但是...
The rules matter... Everyone who came back has to die...
规则很重要...每个复活的人都必须死
It's the rules...
这就是规则...
Break one rule, it brings chaos.
打破一条规则 就会引起骚乱
Oh, my God.
老天
Now I understand.
我现在懂了
For Elishia.
这是为了伊莱莎
Kate! Kate!
凯特 凯特
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表