剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
人都能迷途知返
We are born, we live and we die in that order.
我们在那种秩序下出生 生活 死亡
I broke the rules.
我违反了规则
You can be forgiven... No!
你可以被饶恕 不
Because of me, this world will be torn apart.
因为我 这个世界将被撕裂
You are not an angel.
但你不是天使
You are the harbinger.
而是预言者
You call me what you will.
你叫我什么都行
But tomorrow I will hang,
但明天我会被吊死
and this world will be saved.
就能拯救这个世界
Take this man inside.
把他带进去
Come on.
来吧
It's happening again.
又来了
Because Elishia brought us back.
因为伊莱莎把我们带了回来
I have to put things right.
我必须拨乱反正
I have to stop what's coming.
阻止将要来临的事情
Stop what?
阻止什么
The end of everything.
万物终结之日
Hi. Are you OK there?
你好 你还好吗
Uh, do you have a phone that I could borrow, please?
您能借我部电♥话♥吗
Hello? James?
喂 詹姆斯
James, it's me. It's Kate.
是我啊 詹姆斯 我是凯特
Where are you? I don't know.
你在哪里 我不知道
I'm out in the middle of fucking nowhere.
我鬼知道在哪个鸟不拉屎的地方
I don't know.
我不知道
I... Owen's been shot and I think Owen's dead and his friends...
欧文中枪了 很可能死了 而且他的朋友
I think his friends are after me.
他的朋友应该还在追我
I don't know what the fuck it is.
这他妈什么事儿啊
Kate, it's OK. It's OK. Calm down.
凯特 没事的 冷静一点
Listen to my voice.
听我说
OK. Do you have a car?
好 你有车吗
No.
没有
OK. That's OK.
那也没事
I need you to hitch a ride into Yoorana.
你得搭个顺风车去尤拉那
Go to the lake house, and I'm gonna meet you there.
然后到湖边的屋子 我去那边跟你会合
Ok.
好
Kate, it's gonna be OK.
凯特 不会有事的
I'm going to take care of everything.
我会搞定一切的
Ok.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
多谢
Are you going near Yoorana?
你去的地方离尤拉那近吗
Yeah. You want a ride?
是的 需要载你一趟吗
What are you doing on the highway?
你在公路上做什么
I have to get back to Yoorana.
我要回到尤拉那
All right, I'll give you a lift.
那行啊 我载你一趟
Why have you returned?
你为什么要回去
Just some unfinished business.
只是有些要收尾的事
Hop in.
上车吧
Where's your child?
你的孩子呢
She's in Tasmania with my parents.
她在塔斯马尼亚 跟我父母一起
So you left her?
所以你把她扔在那了
No, not for long. Just some things I need to do.
不会太久 把几件事做完就去接她
You've injured yourself.
你受伤了
Yeah, that's nothing.
嗯 不过没事
Get in the car.
上车吧
That was a test.
你试探我
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
I am the same.
我也一样
Vic, Phil and Sarah. They were right all along.
维克, 菲尔还有莎拉 他们一直是对的
Everyone who came back has to die.
所有回来的人都得死
Come on.
来吧
I cannot believe I'm actually here.
难以置信我竟然在这里
We've had a second chance at life.
我们有了第二次生命
Why can't it just be fuckin' over?
为什么就不能这样结束
You're being selfish.
你很自私
Someone is helping them.
有人在帮他们
You tell me who that is.
你告诉我是谁
Look, I think it's started again.
我觉着又开始了
What?
什么
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表