剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
Paddy!
帕迪
What is going on? Darling, everything's OK.
出什么事了 亲爱的 一切都好
You just need to tell me what floor Professor Heysen's on.
只要告诉我海森教授在哪一层就好
3B. She's downstairs.
在3B 她在楼下
Phil!
菲尔
You raped and murdered me.
你奸♥杀♥了我
I sent an innocent man to prison. I'm gonna reopen your case.
我把无辜的人送进了监狱 我要重新调查你的案件
Oh, fuck.
妈的
You've been in the wars. Nah, just the one.
你打过仗啊 只打过一场
You've been returned to us,
你被送回我们身边
which means that we have a chance to save you.
也就是说 我们有机会救你
There's some people around here might want to hurt you.
周围可能有人想要伤害你们
If you come with me, you'll be safe.
你们跟我走 就能保证安全
I'm here to take you back to your friends.
我是来带你回到朋友那边的
Owen's been shot!
欧文中枪了
Go to the lake house and I'm gonna meet you there.
去湖边小屋 我们在那里碰头
Ok.
好
Everyone who came back has to die. Come on.
起死回生的人都得死 走吧
This is wrong.
这是不对的
Who are you to tell me what I can or can't do?
你是什么人 轮得到你对我指手画脚
Got the tickets? Right here.
有票吗 在这儿
Right, listen, this has my number programmed into it.
好 听着 我的号♥码在里面
When you find somewhere to stay, give me a call, OK?
你们找到地方安顿后给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Yes, Mum. Yeah.
好的 老妈
Just because the boundary's disappeared
只是边界消失
doesn't mean you'll be safe in Melbourne.
不代表你在墨尔本就安全了
Never been safe for me here, has it?
反正对我来说就从来没有安全过 对吧
There might be others around, like Phil and Sarah.
这里可能有别的人 比如菲尔和莎拉
Why do they keep coming for us?
为什么他们老是找我们麻烦
Oh, will you two nannas stop worrying? It's done and dusted.
你们两个保姆能不能别没完没了地担心 完事了 翻篇了
Hey, Charlie, can you pop the bags on the bus, please?
嘿 查理 你去把袋子放车上好吗
Sure. Don't you hog the window seat.
当然 你可别占了靠窗位
Listen, I... I've written up my statement,
听着 我... 我写好了我的声明
about how Pete got me to plant that T-shirt.
说明皮特 是怎么让我埋下那件T恤
I'm going to send it to Homicide, ask them to reopen the case,
我要寄到法庭 让他们重启调查
try and get Kevin Brunner exonerated.
让他们宣布凯文·布鲁纳无罪
What's the point?
有什么意思呢
I wanna make it right. It's too late. Damage has been done.
我想纠正错误 太迟了 伤害已经造成
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
OK, last thing,
好 最后一件事
this should be enough for
这些钱已经足够找个
a place to stay and some food, all right?
过夜的地方 买♥♥些吃的
Promise me you'll call me when you get there.
向我保证 到了之后一定给我电♥话♥
Yeah. Dress warm.
当然 穿多些
Always carry an umbrella, all right? Bye.
出门带伞 好吧 回见
See you.
回见
What's it like in the city? Don't know.
城市是怎么样的 不知道
Got myself murdered before I could find out.
我感受到之前就被人谋杀了
There's 1,000 bucks here. That's enough for a year.
这是一千美元 够一年的了
Don't be stupid. It's, like, two months, tops.
别傻了 差不多最多两个月吧
I thought you told Chris we'd be two days.
我还以为你跟克里斯说了 我们才离开两天
No matter what, I am never coming back to this shithole.
不管怎样 我再也不会回到这鬼地方了
I'm not gonna miss the freaks of Yoorana,
我绝不会怀念尤拉那的那些怪人的
I can tell you that much for free.
这点我可以告诉你
How do they build them so high?
这里人怎么把楼建得这么高的
Trust me, it is going to look even better
相信我 我们的五星级阁楼套房♥往外看
from our five-star penthouse.
风景更好
Look, I don't have any ID. Sorry, can't help you.
听着 我没有任何身份证明 抱歉 那就帮不上忙了
Maybe we should go.
我们走吧
Where? We've tried everywhere else.
去哪 哪都试过了
Can't you just take the cash? All right, $150.
就不能收现金吗 好吧 一百五十美元
You've got to be kidding. That's double.
开玩笑吧 那可是双人房♥
Two nights. Thank you very much.
两个晚上 谢谢
Enjoy your stay.
住得愉快
For 150 bucks, it better have its own fucking spa.
一百五十美元 这里最好有水疗中心
I told you, I didn't fucking take it!
都说了我他妈没有拿
Fuck you! I didn't take it!
去你的 我没拿
This isn't the penthouse, is it?
这可不是顶级公♥寓♥ 对吧
I had it so planned out back then, you know?
我都计划好了 你知道吗
Move to the city, get a job as a waitress or in some bar,
搬到城市 去酒店或者酒吧当服务员
go out every night and have a fucking life, finally.
终于可以每晚都出来玩乐 好好过活了
So, is that what you're gonna do now?
所以这就是你现在的打算吗
Yeah. What's stopping me?
当然 有什么挡路的吗
I'll be in the, um, en suite. Yeah.
我去一下... 卫生间 嗯
Kev. I love you, Kirstie.
凯文 我爱你 克尔斯蒂
You don't have to say that, you know.
你不用非得说这个
I'm still going to sleep with you.
我还是会跟你睡的
All right, virgin to virgin, do you want to do it?
好了 都是新手 想做吗
Did you really mean it?
你是认真的吗
About never going back to Yoorana?
真的再也不回尤拉那了
Course I did.
当然
What will I do in the city?
我在城市里要做什么
You could be a cop or a bus driver.
你可以做警♥察♥ 或者开公交车
You wait.
你等着
We're gonna take this place by storm.
我们会彻底征服这个地方
Hello? Where's Heysen?
你好 海森在哪里
I can pass on anything you have to report.
你要说任何事情 我都可以为你传达
William Blackburn put up a fight. He's not just some civilian.
威廉·布莱克本在抵抗 他不是什么普通人
Someone else is helping him, so who else might that be?
有人在帮他 还可能是谁
The local cop, Sergeant James Hayes, he might know something.
当地警♥察♥ 詹姆斯·海斯警官 他可能知道些什么
Doctor. Hello?
医生 怎么
We found something.
有新发现
We're going in here.
进这儿来
Ready, Charlie?
准备好了吗 查理
Nah, nothing here I like. Let's go.
这里没有我喜欢的 走吧
Come on, come on, come on!
来 来 来
Run! Come on!
快跑 快
Wait! Why are we running?
等等 为什么我们要跑
Ta-da! Five-finger discount.
噔噔 顺手牵羊
You stole it? It was overpriced anyway.
你偷来的 定价太高了嘛
You've got to take it back.
你要还回去
No way! I'm wearing it to Blade tonight.
没门 今晚我要穿去布莱德酒吧
I don't think I want to go. Oh, shut up.
我不想去 闭嘴
You're going, and you're gonna love it.
你要去 而且你会喜欢的
Fuck! What the fuck?! What are you doing here?
妈的 什么鬼 你在做什么
Phil! It's my house. You're meant to be at work.
菲尔 这是我家 你该在上班才对
Are you fucking paranoid?!
你♥他♥妈♥是被害妄想吗
I took an early mark, all right?
我请了假早下班 行不
Someone's coming for me, hmm? Could be you.
有人要来找我麻烦 你也有嫌疑
You're not making any sense, Phil. You know that?
这样没有任何意义 菲尔 你知道吗
You owe people money.
你欠人钱
Is that why you're laying low? I did the wrong thing.
这就是你东躲西♥藏♥的原因吗 我做了错事
You're only human, mate.
老兄 是人都会犯错
I broke the rules. What rules?
我坏了规矩 什么规矩
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Listen, mate, I think you better go home.
听着 老兄 你最好还是回家
I can't.
做不到
Well, Kath'll take you back. She always does.
凯瑟琳会接你回家 她总这样的
They could be at Kath's right now. Who?
他们现在可能找上了凯瑟琳 谁
Is this Blade? I cannot believe I am actually here.
这就是布莱德酒吧吗 不敢相信 我真的来了
Bit of a dump.
像个垃圾堆
I fucking love this song!
我真喜欢这首歌♥
♪ You spin me right round, baby ♪
# 你让我团团转 宝贝 #
♪ Right round like a record, baby ♪
# 像唱片一样团团转 宝贝 #
♪ Right round, round, round ♪
# 转啊转 转啊转 #
♪ You spin me right round, baby ♪
# 你让我团团转 宝贝 #
♪ Right round like a record,
# 像唱片一样团团转#
baby ♪ ♪ Right round, round, round... ♪
#宝贝 转啊转 转啊转... #
Stop it. Hey.
别这样 嘿
Stop. What's the problem?
停下 怎么了
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表