剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
And you expect me to believe all that?
你觉得我会相信这些鬼话吗
I don't fully understand it myself, but you've seen it.
我自己都不完全明白 但你看见了
We've all seen it. It's happening now.
我们都看见了 它真实发生 就是现在
What is happening now proves nothing, James.
现在发生的事情什么都证明不了 詹姆斯
Well, what will it take for you to believe me?
好吧 要怎样你才能相信我
How many deaths? How many more disasters?
还要多少死亡 多少灾难
There were earthquakes and floods before I came back, James.
我复活前发生了地震和洪水 詹姆斯
None of this is my fault.
这些都不是我的错
But you are the cause of what is happening now.
但你们是现在发生的事情的原因
You need to understand.
你得明白
Vic, Phil, Sarah...
维克 菲尔 莎拉...
They were right.
他们是对的
What, right to kill people?
怎么 他们杀人是对的吗
You were already dead, Kate.
你已经死了 凯特
And if I hadn't loved you so much,
如果不是我如此爱你
if I hadn't yearned for you so much...
如果不是我如此渴求你...
So this is your fault. Yes, it is.
所以是你的错 没错
But it should never have happened. It's wrong.
但这本不应该发生 这是错的
And you're wrong.
你是个错误
Well, I'm so sorry that I'm alive, James.
那么 很抱歉我活过来了 詹姆斯
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思
I guess you wish I still had cancer.
我猜你希望我还是身患癌症
You are the cancer.
你就是癌症本身
How could you fucking say that to me?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能这样说我
Only you can make this right.
只有你才能修正
Only you can fix this.
只有你才能挽回
What do you want me to do, huh?
你要我怎样啊
Kill myself?
自杀吗
You call that love, huh?
你管那叫爱 对吧
It's the truth.
是真♥相♥
Noregard Pharmaceuticals.
这里是诺尔加德制药集团
朱莉安娜·海尔斯特姆请见萨姆瓦·查德拉·加德
So thrilled that you came.
你能来真令我激动
There's an executive apartment upstairs
楼上是行政公♥寓♥
where you can wait comfortably until the flight.
在那里你可以舒适地候机
I'm sure you'll find it well appointed.
我确信你会发觉它设备齐全
Is there anything that you need?
还需要什么吗
Ah, guess I'll need some warm shit for Sweden, eh?
我猜去瑞典需要点保暖的东西
It's all been taken care of.
都已经准备好了
What about your friends?
你的朋友们呢
Can we expect any of them?
他们来吗
Kate, Charlie, Belle, Chi?
凯特 查理 贝尔 志
Nah, just little old me.
就只有我而已
Hope that's OK. Of course.
希望这没问题 当然
Absolutely perfect.
非常好
Please, eat, drink.
请尽管吃喝
There are some fresh clothes. Just relax.
还有些干净衣服 尽管放轻松
You got my size right.
这是我的尺寸
Well, good tailoring requires keen observation.
好的裁缝需要敏锐的观察力
Well, you sure know how to spoil a girl.
你肯定在哄姑娘方面造诣深厚
Better get used to it.
习惯就好
He's still alive. Ambo's 40 Ks away. Let's take him.
他还活着 救护车在四十公里远的地方 我们带他走
Have you got him? Is he alive?
你们找到他了吗 他还活着吗
Ambo's on another job. We're taking him to hospital.
救护车在执行别的任务 我们正带他去医院
I'm going to have to keep Sergeant Hayes here.
让海斯警官留下
Yep, roger that.
嗯 明白
I'll get a trolley!
我去找手推车
Charlie Thompson.
查理·汤普森
You're in one piece.
你还好好的嘛
Thanks for coming. Thanks for inviting me.
谢谢你能来 谢谢邀请我
I love the country.
我喜欢这个国家
I dressed for it.
为此还打扮了一番
Yeah, you look great. I know.
是啊 你看上去棒极了 我知道
I could totally pass.
完全过关
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
So, you survived your abduction intact?
那么 你安然无恙地从绑匪那里逃出来了
Yeah, I'm... I'm sorry about that.
是的 我... 我很抱歉
What was that?
怎么回事
Some weird gay conversion thing they do in Yoorana?
他们在尤拉那做些奇奇怪怪的把人变成基佬之类的事吗
No, these people want to make a deal with Kirstie and me.
没有 这些人想跟克尔斯蒂和我做交易
I told them no.
我拒绝了
So they're just gonna leave you alone now?
所以现在他们都不碰你了
Yeah, they won't bother me again.
是的 他们不会再来烦我了
Or you.
你也是
Well, good on you, Charlie.
祝贺你 查理
Yeah, good on me, eh?
是啊 祝贺我
You know I used to live in this hotel.
你知道我曾经住过这家宾馆
Really? For a while.
真的吗 一段时间吧
Huh.
嗯
I wonder if it's the same room I'm staying in.
我在想是不是跟我现在是同一间房♥间
You got a room booked?
你还订了房♥
Well, I'm not gonna camp by a fucking billabong.
我才不会在该死的死水潭旁边露营呢
Which room?
哪间房♥
I'll show you.
我带你去
This is me.
这是我的
This isn't the room I used to live in.
这不是我之前的房♥间
It's nice.
好棒啊
Really nice.
真的好棒
Why don't you just sit down?
为什么不坐呢
I'll make us some tea.
我去泡点茶
Tea?
喝茶吗
And a biscuit.
还有饼干
Thanks.
谢谢
You OK?
没事吧
Yeah, course.
没事没事
You seem a little nervous.
你看上去有点紧张
Yeah.
是啊
A bit.
有点
Maybe.
也许吧
You sure you want to do this, Charlie?
你确定要做吗 查理
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I'm sure.
我确定
Are you?
你呢
Righto, careful with him.
行 小心点
He's a big bastard.
他是个大坏蛋
Bring him inside.
推他进去
What is End of Days?
什么是世界末日
Well, it's pretty bad
那会很糟糕
because of the terrible things that'll happen.
因为即将发生可怕的事
A lot of people will die
会死很多人
but it also means that the Prophet's coming back,
但这也意味着先知回归
and the righteous and holy will survive
义者和圣者将生存
and be taken up into heaven.
将会被带往天堂
We will get to heaven, Belle.
我们会上天堂 贝尔
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I hope so.
但愿如此
But we need to get my sister and my niece to safety first.
但我们得先保证姐姐和外甥的安全
Mum?
妈
Demon! Be gone!
恶魔 快离开
Get away, both of you! Go on!
你们俩都滚开 滚
Mum, I need to talk to Judith.
妈 我得跟茱蒂丝谈谈
Judith?
茱蒂丝
What's going on? Judith.
怎么了 茱蒂丝
Belle, you've gotta go before Luke comes home.
贝尔 你得赶在卢克回来之前离开
He will kill you.
他会杀了你的
You have to take Grace. You need to listen to me.
你得带上格蕾丝 得听我的
The television said that
电视上说
there are horrible fires coming, catastrophic.
有可怕的大火 是灾难一般的大火
Television is full of lies and sinful acts.
电视满是谎言和罪恶
This is what I told you. This is the demon talking.
我跟你说过的 这是恶魔的低语
You and Grace need to leave as quickly as possible.
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表