剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
My name... Chi.
我叫... 志
Chi Wai.
志伟
Tam Chi Wai.
谭志伟
Tam Chi...
谭志..
Chi.
志
Chi... need money.
志... 需要钱
Licence.
许可证
Get gold.
淘金
Well, I can give you some money.
我可以给你一些钱
You have money? Yeah, a little bit.
你有钱吗 嗯 有一点
Come on, it's this way to my place.
跟我来 这边是去我家的路
You know, I'm a really good saver.
我是个存钱小能手
I've still got all my Christmas money.
圣诞节拿到的钱 我到现在都还存着没花
Where is money?
钱在哪
It's in my piggy bank.
在我的小猪存钱罐里
Money in pig? Yeah.
钱在猪里 对
Can you hear that?
你听见了吗
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
There's nothing happening here either.
这里也一样 什么都没发生
All right, go easy. No, I mean, I... I feel fine.
很好 放松吧 不 我是说 我... 我没事
I don't feel sick or anything.
我没觉得恶心或者不舒服
The whole boundary must have disappeared.
整个边界肯定已经消失了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I mean, well, this is the last exit.
确定 这里是最后一个出口
Well, do you... still want to go to Adelaide?
好 你还想去阿德莱德吗
Yeah!
嗯
How long's it gonna take to drive?
开车要多长时间
About eight hours straight through. All right.
大概八个小时 好
I'll let Charlie and Kirstie know.
我会告诉查理和克尔斯蒂的
Right. You can sleep and I'll drive.
好 你睡觉吧 我来开车
Do you think I should call Mum?
我要不要打个电♥话♥给妈妈
You know, prepare her?
好让她有个准备
How would you do that?
为什么要这样做呢
Surprise!
惊喜呀
Don't have a heart attack, but I'm not dead anymore.
小心别犯心脏病了 我活过来啦
Yep.
对
Yeah? What could possibly go wrong with that?
嗯 难道还会出什么问题
Yeah.
对
All right.
好吧
All right, you drive. I'll come up with a better plan.
好吧 你开车 我再想个更好的计划
I just need the right soundtrack.
我就想听首好听的歌♥
All right, I drive, you deejay. Deal.
可以 我开车 你放歌♥ 成交
Goodbye, bridge!
再见了 桥
Goodbye, Yoorana!
再见了 尤拉那
I need to get my chops out...
我要把排骨拿出来
Just wait, please. Just wait please, Mum.
请等等再拿 请等等 妈
They'll freeze if you put 'em up there.
牛奶放在上面会冻住的
No, they're fine. Leave them there.
不会的 就放在那吧
They should be going in the door.
应该放在冷藏室的
You don't need to do that many.
你不必做这么多的
Just relax. I'm relaxed!
放松一点 我很放松了
Good.
那就好
So, how long do you think you might be staying with us, then?
你还准备在我们这住多久
Really? I didn't know there was a time limit.
认真的吗 我才知道原来还有时间限制
I've rung Sarah and I've left a few messages.
我打过莎拉的电♥话♥ 也发了几条短♥信♥
Oh, Mum, I specifically told you to give her some space.
妈 我明明告诉你了 给她留些空间
Well, I'm worried. Nia's my granddaughter...
我很担心啊 妮娅是我的孙女
No! Fuck that. I'm her father, OK?
别说了 操 我还是她爸爸呢 好吗
I make the decisions. Hey!
我来做主 喂
This is still our house.
这是我们家
OK, well, if you wanna chuck me out, just chuck me out.
好 如果你们要把我赶出去 那就赶吧
Don't be stupid.
说什么蠢话
Listen.
听着
Why don't you and I go out and have a beer?
我们一起出去喝杯啤酒吧
She's gonna wake up soon.
她很快就醒了
I have looked after babies before, you know?
我以前也照顾过小宝宝
Of all temperaments.
什么性格的都照顾过
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Over here.
这边
Must be one of the new families.
肯定又有新邻居搬来了
You wait here...
你在这等着...
... while I sneak in and get you money.
我溜进去给你拿钱
Hey! Stop!
喂 住手
Oh, my God.
我的天
Who are you? What are you doing in my room?
你是谁 在我家里做什么
Mum! Mum!
妈 妈
Dad! Mum!
爸 妈
In here! What?
来这边 怎么了
Who is that?
这是谁
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
"Fear thou not, for I am with thee.
"不要惧怕 因为我与你同在
Be not dismayed, for I am thy God... "
不要担忧 因为我就是上帝..."
I'm sorry, what is it? Why do you... look so weird?
抱歉 怎么了吗 你们怎么都... 看起来这么奇怪
Is this real?
这是真的吗
Are... are you seeing this?
你们看见了吗
Yes, Luke, we are.
看见了 卢克
Why did you call him Luke?
你为什么叫他卢克
Anne, be careful.
安妮 小心
It's all right.
没事
Mum, I'm sorry.
妈 对不起
Everything's all right.
没事了
What's going on?
发生什么了
Get out.
出去
Who is that?
那是谁
Belle?
贝尔
Duncan?
邓肯
Let's go downstairs.
我们先下楼吧
That's Judith
那是茱蒂丝
and her daughter, Grace.
还有她的女儿格蕾丝
And this is Luke.
这是卢克
Your brother.
你弟弟
How could it... ?
怎么会...
I don't understand.
我不懂
Everything's all right.
没事
We're gonna take care of everything.
一切都交给我们
I promise.
我保证
Lock the gate.
锁门
We're going to Lightbridge, aren't we?
我们是去莱特桥 对吧
Yeah. Why?
对啊 怎么了
For some reason, your GPS is showing a map of Sao Paulo.
你的导航怎么显示的是圣保罗的地图
I just bought that.
刚买♥♥的
Some kind of glitch.
有些小毛病
Now, uh, I might be getting a bit long in the tooth,
可能我年纪是有些大了
but I don't miss much.
但经历也算是丰富
There's, um...
有些...
Well, there's obviously something going on with Sarah.
很明显莎拉有些不对劲
Look, she's...
听着 她...
She's gone. She's gone. Jesus.
她走了 她走了 老天
I'm sorry, mate.
抱歉 伙计
Why'd she leave?
她为什么要走
It doesn't matter why.
原因并不重要
Yes, it does. It doesn't.
不 重要 不重要
I can look after Nia.
我可以照顾妮娅
Yeah, but that's not the point.
没错 但那不是重点
Is there someone else involved?
有其他人介入吗
A third party? For Sarah? God, no.
第三者 莎拉吗 没有
Well, for you, then? No, of course not.
那你呢 没有 当然没有
You know, we always thought you rushed into things too fast.
其实我们一直觉得你们太仓促行事
No, Sarah and I...
不 我和莎拉...
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表