剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
That's understood but it's very important
我知道 但还有一点很重要
that, whatever happens next,
无论接下来发生什么
they don't fall into the wrong hands.
不要让他们落入错误的人手中
And what are the wrong hands?
哪些是错误的人
Any other competitor.
任何其它的竞争者
I'll bring in some mates.
我会再找些人手的
Whatever you need.
需要什么尽管开口
Look, you can report directly to me.
你可以直接向我汇报
I trust you.
我相信你
Locked.
是锁着的
Hey, what are you do... You can't break in!
你干什么 不能就这样闯进去
Stop! Hey! What if they're in there?
快停下 假如他们就在里面呢
All right, I'm going to check the plates again.
我再去查查牌照
OK, I've found the van.
我查到货车在哪了
It's at the air strip.
就在机场跑道那边
The air strip?
机场跑道
Yep, let's go.
没错 走吧
Cops.
警♥察♥
Kirstie!
克尔斯蒂
Charlie! Stop!
查理 站住
It's all right. Just come back now.
没事的 和我们走吧
Kate, we were going to talk to you.
凯特 我们本来打算和你说的
Charlie, Kirstie, get in the car.
查理 克尔斯蒂 上车
These people are being abducted.
你们这是绑♥架♥
These people are leaving by choice.
他们是自愿离开的
They've signed a deal. The paperwork is in order.
并且签了协议 已经生效了
Listen, we're going to Sweden.
我们要去瑞典
We're going to be safe and you should come with us.
那里会很安全 你应该跟我们走
Sweden? What are you talking about?
去瑞典 你在说什么啊
Back off!
退后
And who the fuck are you?
你是谁啊
What the fuck is he doing here?
他在这里干什么
Kirstie.
克尔斯蒂
Kirstie, get on the plane.
克尔斯蒂 快上飞机
Kirstie, come on, we have to go.
克尔斯蒂 来吧 我们得走了
I don't want to go. Are you going to stop this?
我不想和你们走 你不打算阻止他们吗
People are being forced against their will here.
他们打算强行带走他俩
All right! All right, get off him. Let him go. Let him go.
好了 松手 放开他
Mark, stop!
马克 住手
Enough.
够了
I said stop.
我说 住手
Kirstie, no-one can force you to stay.
克尔斯蒂 没人能强迫你留下来
It is your choice.
由你自己决定
Kirstie?
克尔斯蒂
Get in the goddamn car.
赶紧给我上车
Listen to your friends. Kirstie.
听你朋友的话吧 克尔斯蒂
Kirstie! Get off me!
克尔斯蒂 别碰我
You too, Charlie.
查理 你也上车
Get the fuck out!
你给我滚出去
Jesus Christ!
天哪
I'm sorry.
对不起
My company just can't afford any conflict with the authorities.
我的公♥司♥负担不起和政♥府♥部门冲突的后果
You understand? Yeah.
你明白吧 是
Are you all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 没事
Good.
好
Don't worry, we'll get her back.
不用担心 我们会把她带回来的
I don't fail.
我从不失手
What happened?
怎么回事
That guy with the ear, he grabbed us in the city.
烂耳朵的家伙把我们抓回了城里
And what about the Pom? Who's he?
那个英国佬是谁
His name's Sam. He works at Noregard.
他叫萨姆 为诺尔加德工作
Excuse me, but why are we
容我打断一下 但为什么
all best friends with the psycho killer now?
我们现在都成了这个变♥态♥杀人犯的挚友了
Look, Phil is on our side now, OK? He wants to help us.
菲尔现在是我们这边的了 他想帮我们
I promise, you're safe with me.
我保证 和我在一起很安全
I wasn't fuckin' talking to you.
我没和你说话
Can we turn around, please? Are you serious?
我们能掉头回去吗 你是认真的吗
We can probably still make it. Charlie!
我们应该还能赶得上 查理
Come on, we made a deal with him.
我们和他已经做了协议
Hang on, what kind of deal?
什么协议
I think we should talk about it
在我们做下一步决定前
with everyone before we decide anything more.
我想我们应该先和大家谈谈
But we'll miss the window. You know what?
但是机会已经没了 你们
How the hell can you trust Noregard?
怎么能相信诺尔加德啊
We need to discuss this all together,
我们应该去一个安全僻静的地方
we should go somewhere safe and quiet.
一起商讨一下
You've got to be kidding me.
你逗我呢
I'm going to be here with you the whole time.
我会全程陪着你的
Oh, well, everything is just fine and dandy, isn't it?
那一切可真是太好了
Listen, come in.
快进来吧
There's some other people here I want you to meet.
我想带你们见一些人
What people?
什么人
People like you.
像你们一样的人
There's more of us?
还有我们这样的人吗
Charles P. Thompson.
查尔斯 P. 汤普森
Born 1♥8♥9♥9, died 1922.
1♥8♥9♥9年出生 1922年去世
Uh, Kate Willis.
凯特·威利斯
I was born in 1981,
1981年出生
and I died in 2013.
死于2013年
Kirstie Darrow.
克尔斯蒂·达罗
Born 1969.
生于1969年
Killed by the arsehole in the wheelchair
被住在这里的王八蛋
that lives here, 1988.
于1988年杀害
Um, Belle Donohue, born 1979.
贝尔·多诺霍 生于1979
Died...
死于...
How old are you, love?
你多大了 亲爱的
I'm 15.
十五岁
That's so young.
太年轻了
And what about you, mate?
你呢 伙计
His name's Chi. He's Chinese.
他是志 中国人
Tam Chi Wai.
谭志伟
Born into this life 1820.
1820年降生
Die 1860.
死于1860年
Jesus, he is heaps older than you, Charlie.
他可比你老多了 查理
How did you end up dying in Yoorana?
你是怎么死在尤拉那的
He doesn't know how he died.
他不知道自己怎么死的
Oh, he's a really nice man.
他人其实很好
He does opera.
是演粤剧的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Mate, you can't be in here, OK? Go back in your room, go on.
伙计 你不能出现在这里 回你的房♥间去
OK? It's police business.
这是警♥察♥事务
Do you want a beer?
你想来罐啤酒吗
No, I'm not old enough to drink.
不用了 我还没到饮酒的年龄
Hon, you died and came back to life.
亲爱的 你已经死而复生了
I don't think one beer's going to kill you.
我觉得酒精不会害死你的
So, you were murdered?
你是被谋杀的吗
By that other man, the one in the wheelchair?
被刚刚那个坐轮椅的家伙
Yeah.
是的
Can you believe it?
你能想得到吗
Yeah, I can.
我能
There's something really mean about him.
他人很刻薄
I know, right?
我知道
I was killed too.
我也是被别人杀死的
You know, by my own family.
被我自己的家人
By your own family?
你的家人
They thought I was possessed
他们认为我被附身了
so they tried to exorcise the demons out of me,
所以试图把恶魔从我身体里赶出去
but ended up killing me by mistake.
但却不小心把我给杀了
Oh, wow.
天哪
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表