剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
Charlie!
查理
Kirstie!
克尔斯蒂
And then Phil said, "You're right, they've all gotta die",
然后菲尔说 "你是对的 他们都必须死"
and then William stabbed him in the back.
威廉就从背后捅了他
That's just fucking insane.
简直疯了
Wait, why would James kiss Phil?
等下 为什么詹姆斯亲了菲尔
I have no fucking idea.
他妈的我怎么知道
Go!
快跑
That's just crazy.
真是疯狂
It is just what Phil said.
菲尔正是这么说的
He said it'd be the ones closest to us.
他说会发生在我们最亲近的人身上
Like Pete. Uhhuh.
比如皮特 没错
You know what? We have to stop James.
你知道吗 我们得阻止詹姆斯
How?
怎么做
I don't know.
不知道
William! William!
威廉 威廉
Can you hear me? William!
听得见吗 威廉
Hold that, hold that. Hold it. Keep the pressure down.
按住 按住 按住伤口
Don't let them leave.
别让他们跑了
Find them.
去找他们
This is our best option.
这是最好的选择
Yeah, but can we even do that? Yeah. Yeah, we can.
是 但我们能这么做吗 当然 当然
And then I'm driving to Adelaide,
然后我开车去阿德莱德
so whoever wants to come with me can.
谁想跟我去都可以
We could still take Sam up on his offer, but we have to go now.
我们还是可以接受萨姆的提议 但必须现在行动
OK, how do you even know that it is Sweden?
好吧 可是你怎么确定会去到瑞典
How do you know it's not some lab somewhere
怎么确定不是别的地方的实验室
and then you're trapped forever?
而你们不会被永远关起来
How do you know that your
你又怎么知道你的
ex-husband isn't gonna follow us to Adelaide
前夫不会跟踪我们去阿德莱德那边
and try and kill us all?
把我们都杀了
Well, he won't if we fight back.
如果我们反抗他就做不到
I'm tired of fighting.
我已经厌倦打斗了
Aren't you?
你不是吗
Come on, Charlie, let's go.
来吧 查理 我们走
I'm gonna stay and fight with Kate and Chris.
我要留下来跟凯特和克里斯一起战斗
I owe them that. You owe yourself.
是我欠他们的 你只欠你自己
We could have whole new lives. This is our chance.
我们可以有全新的人生 这是我们的机会
Then you should take it if that's what you want,
如果这就是你想要的 那你该好好把握
but I'm... I'm gonna stay.
但我... 我要留下来
I can't do this without you.
没有你我做不到
Yes, you can.
你可以的
You're coming with me! No, I'm not.
你得跟我走 不走
No, they're my mates, too, and I'm not gonna run.
不行 他们也是我朋友 我不会逃跑
You're too afraid to live.
你就是太害怕活着了
Kirstie, if you leave, I can't protect you.
克尔斯蒂 如果你走了 我就没法保护你了
I don't need you.
我不需要你
I don't need any of you.
我不需要你们
Close the door.
关门
If you've come here to hurt anyone, I will stop you.
如果你是来伤人的话 我会阻止你
Kate, listen... Step back.
凯特 听着... 退后
No, I'm still me.
不 我还是我
I am still James.
我还是詹姆斯
And I need you all to
我需要你们理解
understand there is a catastrophe approaching.
灾难正在来临
What catastrophe?
什么灾难
It's one that is going to end everything.
是会终结一切的灾难
When did it happen to you?
什么时候知道的
In Tasmania? Listen to what I just said.
在塔沙马尼亚的时候吗 好好听我刚说的
Have you been this way this whole time, since you got back?
从你回来之后你一直都是这样吗
Yes.
对
Kate, listen to me... You...
凯特 听我说... 你...
One more step and I'll blow your head off.
再往前一步我就打爆你的头
What were you doing to Phil before you killed him?
你杀掉菲尔之前对他做了什么
I was trying to make him understand
我想让他明白
and I need you all to understand what is...
你们也需要明白...
James Hayes, I am arresting you
詹姆斯·海斯 我以谋杀
for the murder of Police Sergeant Vic Eastley.
维克·伊斯利警官的罪名逮捕你
What?
什么
Anything you say can and
你所说的每一句话
will be used against you in a court of law.
都将成为呈堂供证
There isn't even a body,
可是甚至没有尸体
Chris! There's evidence of foul play.
克里斯 有证据显示谋杀行为
If you resist arrest,
如果你拒捕
I will be required to use force to bring you into custody.
我将不得不以暴♥力♥将你收押
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Do you want me to come? No, look after them.
要我去吗 不 照顾好他们
Meet me at the Lake House and we'll go from there.
我们在湖边小屋见 从那里出发
Someone I need to see first.
我要先见一个人
All right, you do that.
好 去吧
I need to go into town for a bit.
我要进一下城
Do you think you could use this?
你能使这个吗
Yes. Like spear.
可以 像一支矛
Yeah.
嗯
All right then.
那好
Be careful.
小心
I've made an arrest
我已就维克·伊斯利警员
in the suspected murder of Senior Sergeant Vic Eastley.
被谋杀一案逮捕了一名嫌疑人
There's a wounded accomplice.
还有一名受伤的同谋
Send an ambulance to the Lake House off Carey Drive.
请往凯里大道的湖边小屋派一辆救护车
Suspect may be dangerous.
嫌疑人可能有生命危险
And reports are coming in of catastrophic bushfire conditions
有报道显示严重山林大火
moving towards Echuca, Shepparton and Yoorana.
正向伊丘卡 谢帕顿和尤拉那方向蔓延
Firefighters have been called out to the area.
消防员正往该地区集中
Residents are encouraged to implement their bushfire plans.
居民应执行山火应急预案
We'll bring you further updates as they occur.
如有新动向 我们随时向您播报
This is what James was talking about,
这就是詹姆斯说的
the catastrophe, the end of days.
灾难 世界末日
You mean fire?
你是说大火
I have to warn Judith. You cannot go home.
我得去警告茱蒂丝 你不能回家去
No, I have to. My family don't listen to the news.
不 我得回去 我家里人不听新闻
They're not gonna know what's coming.
他们不知道会发生什么
Judith has to protect Grace.
茱蒂丝还要保护格蕾丝
Stay there.
呆在这里
Take his belt off for me.
皮带解下来给我
I'm gonna call Homicide in Melbourne, get him transferred.
我给墨尔本的法庭打电♥话♥ 把他转移
I didn't want to lie to you...
我不想骗你...
But how could I tell you?
但怎样才能向你说明白呢
I'm not the enemy, Kate.
我不是敌人 凯特
Yes, you are. No, I'm not.
你是的 我不是
You don't understand what's really happening here
你不明白正在发生什么
and you need to.
你得明白
Go for it.
接着说
I cannot be transferred to Melbourne.
我不能被转移到墨尔本
You're a cop-killer.
你杀了警♥察♥
You're going to prison.
你会坐牢
You might get 20 years, and that's 20 years
可能被判二十年 这意味着接下里的二十年里
where I don't have to see your face again.
我都不必再见到你的脸
There's not gonna be 20 years.
不会有二十年的
There might not even be 20 days.
甚至二十天都不会
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
When Elishia brought William back,
当伊莱莎让威廉复活的时候
she broke the rules that keep everything stable,
她打破了让一切保持稳定的规律
and she released a huge amount of energy,
释放出巨大的能量
and then when more of you came back, more energy was released.
你们复活的人越多 释放的能量越多
More? You're a physicist now?
更多 你现在又成物理学家了
And then it started accelerating... Come on!
然后这个过程开始加速... 拜托
...and it started breaking every rule.
... 开始打破一切规则
Now it's tearing everything
而现在正在撕裂一切
apart and soon everybody is gonna die.
很快 所有人都会死
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表