剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
不想让你抱多大希望
I'm not doing this for me.
我做这些不是为了自己
I have to let him try.
我必须让他试试
All right, just relax.
好吧 放松点
Hey...
嘿
It's OK. I'm here.
有我在 没事的
When I was a kid...
我小时候
... there was this moment, I remember it so clearly.
有那么一刻 我记得很清楚
I realised I was going to die one day.
我意识到自己总有一天会死去
I remember the wave of panic.
我记得那阵阵心悸
I... I felt literally sick.
我感觉十分难受
And it's something that everyone realises
而这是所有人都知道
but no-one talks about because it's just so confronting.
却不会讲出来的 只因为这样很唐突
I have fought...
这一生
... so hard for this thing,
我与病魔对抗
this... this life.
苦苦挣扎
But I just don't think I can do it anymore.
我真的再也撑不下去了
I'm just so tired.
我太累了
I'm just trying not to be scared.
我不想再担惊受怕了
Do you think that there's somewhere where we go when we die?
你觉得我们的魂魄会有归宿吗
That this is not just the end?
死亡不只是一个终点
I don't know.
我不知道
You know, um...
那种
... there'll be no more treatment.
没有苦药
And no more pain.
没有病痛的地方
Will you be there for him?
你会陪着他吗
When I'm gone?
等我走了以后
Sure.
会的
You know...
你
... when it happens, you'll be OK.
就安心的去吧
You'll let go and be free.
你将逃出苦海 挣脱枷锁
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's tired.
她困了
Just let her rest.
让她休息吧
Cut it out.
别这样
Well, I did what you asked. I'm gonna go now.
你要求的事做完了 那我走了
I have to wait until Amy's safe enough to travel.
等艾米恢复到能忍♥受奔波再说吧
All right, I'll go on my own. Can I have the keys?
行吧 我自己走 能给我钥匙吗
What about the tyre?
那轮胎怎么办
Oh, shit.
他妈的
Right, I'll hitch.
好吧 那我搭个便车
Can you stop fuckin' doing that? Are you deaf?
你♥他♥妈♥能不能别拍了 你聋了么
Well... God!
嗯 真是的
We need proof. Of what?
我们要留下证据 什么证据
Her story.
她的事迹
No, I told you this is just between us.
我说过我不会传出去的
Look... Excuse me.
你看 你要干嘛
She's a freak.
她是个怪胎
We could make a fortune by selling her.
卖♥♥了她咱们能发笔横财
OK, don't listen to them. That's not what's happening here.
别听他的 没有的事
Maybe it is.
可能吧
Hey, leave her alone. Gimme that back.
离她远点 还给我
Look, we're not gonna hurt her,
我们又不会伤害她
but what's the point in keeping this quiet?
那为何要放过这种商机
She'd be worth a fortune. I said no.
她可值一大笔钱 我说不行
You are not selling me.
你们不会要卖♥♥了我吧
Sorry, babe, but you are not leaving.
不好意思 小妞 但你跑不了
So why don't you sit yourself down and I'll grab you a beer.
所以你就乖乖坐下 等我给你拿瓶啤酒
I said sit! No!
坐下 不
Don't you fucking touch me. I said, back off.
别用你的狗爪碰我 滚开
Look, you got your blood. What do you care?
你血也拿到了 还要什么
We are going to sell her. What? You can't sell a person.
我们会把她卖♥♥掉 什么 你怎么能贩卖♥♥人口
What, you've never heard of the dark net?
什么 难道你们没听过暗网
You can buy or sell anything you want, mate.
你可以买♥♥卖♥♥任何东西 老弟
Drugs, weapons, ammo, freaks.
毒品 武器 安♥眠♥药♥ 怪胎
Someone out there will wanna study her.
那上面会有人想研究她的
No fuckin' way.
门都没有
Well, I'm sorry, babe, you don't get a say in this.
很抱歉 小妞 可不是你说了算
No-one is gonna buy me, guys.
伙计们 没人会买♥♥我的
This is fuckin' insane. Are you listening to yourselves?
简直疯了 你们听到自己在说什么吗
What if I had a better idea?
假如我有个更好的提议呢
Have you got a laptop? Why?
你有没有笔记本电脑 干嘛
'Cause I know a company that'll be interested.
因为我知道有家公♥司♥会感兴趣
You can approach them direct.
你可以直接和他们对接
There'd be no data trail.
数据不会被追踪
I'll show you the website. Noregard.
我来给你看下网站 诺尔加德
They have a facility in Yoorana.
他们在尤拉那有全套设备
Kate.
凯特
And how do you spell that? No Regard?
怎么拼的 诺 尔加德
Go.
走
Get to the truck!
回皮卡车
Stop!
站住
Come on.
过来
Stop! Arghh!
站住 啊
Get out now!
滚出来
Fuck!
完犊子
Hello, police and ambulance?
喂 有警♥察♥和救护车吗
Adam will freak if he hears I brought you back here.
亚当要知道我把你带到了这儿 不得疯掉
And Sophie's got a big mouth.
苏菲又是个大嘴巴
I don't understand.
何以见得
He's possessive.
他占有欲很强
He doesn't want me moving to Chicago.
不想让我搬到芝加哥
He'd prefer I stay in Canberra and have babies.
他更想让我留在堪培拉生孩子
He wants me to choose.
他要我做出抉择
Well, at least you have a choice.
至少你还有的选
What we saw tonight is proof.
今晚所见就是证据
Something is happening and it needs to be studied and understood.
有些客观存在的事物 我们要学会接受和理解
It's bigger than me, bigger than just my relationship.
这比我自己重要 比单单的恋情重要
So why is this happening?
所以为什么会这样
That's what I'm trying to find out.
这也是我想弄明白的问题
Have you ever heard of dark matter?
你有听过暗物质吗
No.
没有
It's this invisible force that bonds all matter.
这是一种无形的 链接所有物质的力量
It's kind of in everything, in between everything,
它存在于万物之内 万物之间
binding the universe together.
把宇宙聚在一起
Well, there's a theory that a form of energy called quintessence
有理论认为一种被称为“第五元素”的能量
is driving the expansion of the universe,
在驱动宇宙的膨胀
and we think that works against dark matter.
而我们认为这与暗物质的原理相反
The basic laws we've identified,
我们已知的基本定律
like gravity, and relativity, will unravel.
像重力 相对论 都会崩溃
All matter will be torn apart.
所有的物质都会被撕裂
People, planets, subatomic particles,
人 行星 亚原子颗粒
even space-time itself.
甚至时空本身
The Great Rip.
宇宙大撕裂
And the world will cease to exist?
然后世界将不复存在
Not just our world, everything.
不止我们的世界 所有
The entire universe will be torn apart.
整个宇宙都会被撕裂
This is what I saw.
这就是我看到的
The future.
未来
Oh, my God.
天哪
This is insane.
难以置信
It's begun.
开始了
William.
威廉
Here it is.
这就是
Your final request.
你最后的请求
God's canopy.
上帝的华盖
William, there may still be a way to stop your execution.
威廉 你还有免受处决的机会
I can intervene on your behalf...
我可以从中作梗
Why would you do that?
你为何要这么做
You said you were innocent. I must not be saved.
你说过你是无辜的 我不能被拯救
No-one is truly lost...
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表