剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
I have to talk to somebody, so be quiet in here.
明白吗
Alright?
这里都搞定了 伙计
It's all done here, mate.
维克 我还以为你已经回伊丘卡了
Ah, Vic, I thought you'd be back in Echuca by now.
我觉得我在这里更能派上用场
Felt like I'd be more useful here.
我很感激你的帮助 伙计 但是我们能处理得好
Well, I appreciate, ah, the help, mate, but we can handle this.
可在我看来似乎并不是那样
Doesn't look to me like you're handling anything at the moment.
抱歉 你什么意思
Sorry, what's that mean?
我昨晚抓住的那个男的 试图闯进诺尔加德家的那个...
The guy I brought in last night, breaking into Noregard ...
卡罗 那个意大利人...
Carlo, the Italian ...
他没被关起来 也查不到记录
he's not in a lock-up, there's no record of interview.
我们请了个翻译 而且我也决定不起诉他
We brought a translator in and I decided not to charge him.
他没有身份证
He had no ID.
没办法追踪他 所以怎样
No way of us tracking him, so, what,
你就这样放任他逃跑了么
you just... you just cut him loose?
对 我就这样打算的
That was my call, yeah.
好吧 这可能是他干的
Well, he probably did that.
昨晚有人闯进这家酒吧
The pub was busted into last night too.
你车子里面关着谁
Who've you got in there?
只是本地的小痞子 正要送他回家
Just a... just a local guy D and D. Just giving him a lift home.
- 他看上去不太乐意的样子 - 听着 维克
- He doesn't sound too happy about it. - Listen, Vic,
我不去插手你的事情
I don't tell you how to run your patch,
你也别来插手我的
don't come here and tell me how to run mine.
嘿 老古董
Hey, china?
- 嘿 老头 - 怎么了
- Hey, china! - What?
别这样偷偷摸摸的靠近我
Don't sneak up on me like that.
我叫帕迪
My name's Paddy.
你看上去还挺享受的 对吧 帕迪
You really went to town, hey, Paddy?
还不赖 你觉得这身装扮怎么样
Not bad, eh? What do you think?
警♥察♥都在... 有两个...
The cops are all over ... two of 'em ...
刚刚在费兹杰罗街道上
just down in Fitzgerald Street.
费兹杰罗街上么 你看见了
Fitzgerald Street? You see?
如果不是我 那条街都不会存在
Wouldn't even exist without me.
我需要什么 我只管拿就是了
If I need something, I take it.
现在我的着装合适了
Now that I'm suitably attired,
你可以护送我到我的内阁去
you can escort me to my chambers.
我得去学校
I got school.
本地人的学校 对吧
Natives at school, huh?
好了 你出来吧
Alright, out you come. Out you come.
把腿转过来 就是这样
Swing a leg. That's the way.
- 他是谁 - 我不知道 他不肯说话
- Who's he? - Ah, I don't know. He's not talking.
- 他是我们中的一员吗 - 应该是
- Is he one of us? - I think so.
还记得你发现的那个洞吗
You know that hole you found?
坐下
Take a seat.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
那就是无名氏了
John Doe, it is then.
好了 如你们所知
OK, as you know,
我们昨晚在墓地里发现了你们
we found you all in the cemetery last night.
今天早些时候我和伊莱莎
Early this morning Elishia and I went back
去查看那些被掘的坟墓
to have a look at the disturbed graves,
从坟墓里边的洞来看
and the holes in the graves...
...不可能是别人从外面把他们挖出来的
... there's no way they were dug from the outside.
什么 难道是从里面挖出去的
What? So, someone dug their way out?
审判日
Judgement Day.
"那些在基♥督♥里死去的人必先复活"
"The dead in Christ will rise first."
我本来会说那是不可能的 可是
I would say that was impossible, except...
...这位是凯特 她是我的妻子
... this is Kate, she's my wife,
而她已经去世两年多了
and she has been dead for over two years.
她被埋在那块墓地里
She was buried in that cemetery.
其他的棺材还要老旧一些
The other graves were older,
但是那些人的寿数都刻在墓碑上了
but the ages of the people listed on the tombstones
和你们相对应
match up with you.
查尔斯·汤普森 他死的时候才21岁
Charles Thompson, 21 years old when he died.
汤普森 对
Thompson. Yeah.
Tohmpson 那是我的姓
Thompson, that's my last name.
如果是的话 那你死了差不多有一百年了
If it is, you've been dead for almost 100 years.
什么
What?
我的天啊
Holy mother of God.
玛丽亚·罗斯·玛索拉 死于1969年 时年39岁
Maria Rose Massola -- died in 1969, aged 39.
不 我的名字是安娜
No. My name's Anna,
安娜·玛索拉 肯定是这个
Anna Massola, I'm sure of it.
这是我听到过的最扯的鬼话
This is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard.
并不是
It's not.
他说的是事实
He's telling the truth.
什么 我们都是起死回生吗
What, that we're back from the dead?
你不会相信这些胡言乱语 对吧
You don't believe this shit, do you?
我不知道 我当时又冷又湿
I don't know. I was cold and wet.
- 没错 我们都得了失忆症或者别的什么病 - 不是的
- Yeah, we've all got amnesia or something like that. - No.
我记得 我没有...
I remember. I don't...
虽然不是所有的事 但也记起来很多了
Not everything, but enough.
你记得你死了么 因为...
Do you remember dying? Because...
我并不记得我死了
... I don't seem to recall that,
要是我真的死了
and I feel like something like that'd stay with me
我还是能记起一些事 但并没有啊
if it happened, which it didn't!
你知道他说得没错
You know he's right.
你检查过我们
You examined us,
我们看起来像僵尸吗
do we look like zombies?
不像
No.
还有一个墓碑也是损坏的 没有写名字
There was another headstone damaged, no surname.
她88年死的时候才19岁
She was 19 years old when she died in '88.
姓是克尔斯滕
First name was Kirsten.
上面写着"姐姐詹妮斯永远想念你"
Missed by her sister Janice.
这让你想起来什么吗
Does that mean anything to you?
没人叫我克尔斯滕 就是克尔斯蒂
No-one calls me "Kirsten", it's Kirstie.
还有... 卡罗
And... Carlo.
没错 他也和碑文的相匹配
Yes, he matched up with a headstone too.
他在哪里
Where is he?
昨晚他离开这里不久后 就死了
Last night, shortly after he left here, he died.
什么
Again?
我们也会死吗
Is that gonna happen to us?
基于我检查的结果
Well, based on the examinations I carried out,
- 你们都很健康 - 卡罗也是啊
- you all appear to be in perfect health. - So did Carlo.
我们现在还不清楚他死亡的原因
We don't yet know why he died.
好吧 克尔斯蒂得立刻去医院
Yeah? Well, Kirstie needs to get to a hospital now.
你会没事的 放心吧 来
You'll be alright. That's it. Come through.
小心
Watch out.
你打算怎么说
What are you gonna say?
我就说我在外面发现了她
I'll say I found her outside town
然后克尔斯蒂就和他们说她什么也记不清
and Kirstie can tell them she doesn't remember what happened.
到时候会有大量的检查的
There'll be extensive testing.
那样正好
Which is actually what we need.
听着 我需要你手铐的钥匙
Well, I need the keys to your handcuffs.
不行
No.
如果有紧急情况 我必须把手铐解开
Well, if there's an emergency I'll have to remove them.
好吧 但只能在紧急情况下用
Alright, but only in an emergency.
- 我想去 - 不行
- I want to come. - No, mate,
- 如果我自己来会容易得多 - 我要跟你一起去
- this is easier if I do it alone. - I'm coming with you.
好吧
Alright.
你没告诉我卡罗的事
You didn't tell me about Carlo.
我不想吓到你
I didn't want to scare you.
从现在开始只说实话 好吗
The truth from now on, OK?
我马上回来
I won't be gone long.
那我们能回家吗
Then can we go home?
你还好吗
You 'right?
有点吓到 但是
Freakin' out a bit, but...
我们没事
... yeah, we're alright.
- 他们会截掉她的腿吗 - 不会 你为什么这么问
- Will they take her leg off? - No, why do you ask that?
败血症 他们不都这么做吗
Blood poisoning. Isn't that what they do?
不 不是
No. No.
- 他们会给她抗生素 她会没事的 - 那是什么
- They'll give her antibiotics. She'll be fine. - What's that?
她在流血
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表